Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-11-2013   #41
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 2 vs Titans - Let's predict

I honestly think we'll kick their teeth in. Early.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #42
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 21910 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

31-13 texans
Early beatdown then cruise control
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #43
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 167815 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

34-20 Texans.

Old 09-11-2013   #44
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
I honestly think we'll kick their teeth in. Early.
I hope so, and you may very well be right. I do think they are improved along O-Line and maybe they have taken a step forward on D.

But we are deeper, and have more star power on our roster. And as much as the dilusional titans fans think they are entrenched with NFL lor and rich history (lol), the fact of the matter remains their squad is an inexperienced one and our team and its systems are in 5th gear.

We have a short week, but it's our home opener and this team will ultimately force its will on Locker and the titans. Score will look closer than the game feels.

Texans 27
Titans 17
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #45
potisyourfriend
All Pro

Rep Power: 1624 potisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
I honestly think we'll kick their tooth in. Early.
Fixed
My lame Z build
My lame youtube channel
potisyourfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #46
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 27-10
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #47
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected

Houston- 24
Tenn.- 13

Oversized foam middle fingers should be made for this game for all the fans at or around the visiting owners box! F U Bud!
Old 09-12-2013   #48
escrimador
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 escrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respected

I expect a

35-6
escrimador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013   #49
thunderkyss 
&amp; so it begins

Rep Power: 298525 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

I think Schaub does read this board. I think Schaub does listen to Houston Sports Radio... I think he's getting too much love, he don't know how to act & he's a tad below mediocre come Sunday.

16 - 14, Them boys on Kirby.

Our only TD comes on a Shilo Keo pick 6 with 0:30 left on the clock.
Old 09-12-2013   #50
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 323040 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll say 31-14, Texans.

It looked to me like the Steelers were moving the ball at will on the Titans until Pouncey went down. CJ0.5K had < 3 ypc and Locker completed 55% of his passes for 6.3 yards per attempt. And I don't think that was against a great defense.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013   #51
thunderkyss 
&amp; so it begins

Rep Power: 298525 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I'll say 31-14, Texans.

It looked to me like the Steelers were moving the ball at will on the Titans until Pouncey went down. CJ0.5K had < 3 ypc and Locker completed 55% of his passes for 6.3 yards per attempt. And I don't think that was against a great defense.
I forgot about Pouncey leaving the game. That definitely explains a lot.
Old 09-13-2013   #52
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 57330 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

I predict I'll drink many a beer at the tailgate and scream my head off.
Old 09-13-2013   #53
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 136288 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

46-10

DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013   #54
cstyle42
Veteran

Rep Power: 5283 cstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respected

38-20 Texans win
cstyle42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013   #55
Sevenfeet
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Sevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respected

Greetings Texans Nation from Nashville,

The one thing Titans fans have potentially in this game is that the Texans could get very overconfident coming into this game since you guys were expecting two easy W's in the schedule. You guys clearly game out last week and clearly laid an egg every which way in the first half...it was San Diego's fault that they didn't put you guys away when the had the chance. You'd think a three touchdown league would be enough but that's not enough against a good team in the NFL...never let off the gas.

Nobody expects us to have a chance...of course, they were saying the same thing last week. We shut down the Steeler running game, but usually that means that Big Ben just carves up our secondary and takes the game that way. But with five sacks and excellent coverage by the corners, he had a long night.

If we can make a game of this going into the 4th quarter, all bets are off. It's hard to make comebacks on the road against a good opponent, but then again, you guys did it last week. Anything is possible in the NFL. everybody thinks we're going to lose anyway which means we can play like we have nothing to lose.

Are the Texans the better team? Sure. Will you be tomorrow? We'll see.
Sevenfeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013   #56
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenfeet View Post
Greetings Texans Nation from Nashville,

The one thing Titans fans have potentially in this game is that the Texans could get very overconfident coming into this game since you guys were expecting two easy W's in the schedule. You guys clearly game out last week and clearly laid an egg every which way in the first half...it was San Diego's fault that they didn't put you guys away when the had the chance. You'd think a three touchdown league would be enough but that's not enough against a good team in the NFL...never let off the gas.

Nobody expects us to have a chance...of course, they were saying the same thing last week. We shut down the Steeler running game, but usually that means that Big Ben just carves up our secondary and takes the game that way. But with five sacks and excellent coverage by the corners, he had a long night.

If we can make a game of this going into the 4th quarter, all bets are off. It's hard to make comebacks on the road against a good opponent, but then again, you guys did it last week. Anything is possible in the NFL. everybody thinks we're going to lose anyway which means we can play like we have nothing to lose.

Are the Texans the better team? Sure. Will you be tomorrow? We'll see.
Indeed, we shall see. I know it's an old clique, but it is the reason they play the game. It could be close in the 4th but I see the Texans trying to shut down the run game and make Jake beat them with his arm. If that's the way it comes down, do you have the faith in your QB that he can get it done?

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013   #57
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134590 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think Matt Schaub really really wants it this year. He looks miles better than last season, in terms of mobility, pocket presence, and just overall determination.

I predict DeAndre Hopkins will pick up 75 yards and a TD.

and not just because he's my flex starter
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013   #58
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 246198 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Vegas isn't impressed with the Texans' competition this Sunday. They're giving 11 over the Tacks. We better look good.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013   #59
thunderkyss 
&amp; so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Vegas isn't impressed with the Texans' competition this Sunday. They're giving 11 over the Tacks. We better look good.
Or what?

It's not like Vegas is going to be voting for the National Championship
Old 09-14-2013   #60
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 246198 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Or what?

It's not like Vegas is going to be voting for the National Championship
Or what? After watching the Tacks last week, they would be a sad opponent to lose to.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read