Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 10-27-2013   #381
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121752 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Old 10-27-2013   #382
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Dez Bryant was not far from getting his butt kicked by (I think) Jason Witten on the sidelines in the closing seconds.

Good to see Dez keeping the true spirit of the Cowboys alive and acting like a spoiled little brat.
Old 10-27-2013   #383
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 137393 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

that amazing feeling when you own Matt Stafford in fantasy. Thank you for having some major cojones, Stafford.
htownfan32 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013   #384
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
that amazing feeling when you own Matt Stafford in fantasy. Thank you for having some major cojones, Stafford.

I have Calvin Johnson in 2 leagues
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013   #385
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102895 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
Bryant had every right to be angry, the defense allowed the Lions to
score...Bryant who had over 200 yards receiving didn't want to see
the offense to have to go back out onto the field to try and get the
game winner in? before the 12 seconds expired off the clock
Bryant didn't have close to 200 yards, maybe you confused him with Calvin Johnson? He had 72 yards receiving.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013   #386
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326354 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:

All complaint forms must be returned in triplicate by no later than November 1

Romo:"So do I keep the pink copy?"
Old 10-27-2013   #387
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Bryant had every right to be angry, the defense allowed the Lions to
score...Bryant who had over 200 yards receiving didn't want to see
the offense to have to go back out onto the field to try and get the
game winner in? before the 12 seconds expired off the clock
I forgot, Cowboy fans accept and even defend players who act like little bitches. I guess now you must hate Jason Witten and DeMarcus Ware for trying to shut him up long enough to act his age and be more of a team player.

Why does Dallas love these "all about me" guys?
Old 10-28-2013   #388
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74774 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected

Sheesh read your sig:
Quote:
“Losers assemble in little groups, and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups… but winners assemble as a team.” -Bills Parcells
Putting aside for a moment that his name is "Bill," would you say that Dez

A) complained about coaches and players in another group, or

B) tried to work with his team?
Dan B. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013   #389
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 147070 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Just saw dez Bryant's tantrum. It looks bad and he comes off as immature but he didn't go over board. Dude needs to mature a bit more. He's been a Telly good player and I think he'll get even better. All I know is its clear that Witten and Demarcus ware are the clear leaders. They went off pn him and They put Bryant in his place. Now if it happens again it could escalate into a real issue but I guess we'll see if Bryant controls himself next time.
Old 10-28-2013   #390
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 177962 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Ah yes. Stafford is quietly having a beast of a fantasy season this year. And to think I really wanted Ryan and had to "settle" for Stafford. And Ryan cost twice as much as Stafford!

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013   #391
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 177962 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I don't hate any of them I want a guy with a competitive edge and Bryant has that
so I don't fault him for wanting to have the ball in his hands!!!!

and I certainly do not fault his out burst
There's a time for passion and a time for pissy outbursts. I think Dez needs to learn the difference between the two, as do his fans.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
Old 10-28-2013   #392
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102895 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
When your stuck in traffic or someone cuts you off don't you have a
"pissy outburst"? of course you do, human emotions are going to come
out and many believe that it is better to release the emotion than it is
to hold it all in and allow it to fester, which brings out more anger and
out of control outbursts

so for Dez to let it go I think is the right thing to do!!!!
You also thought he had over 200 yards receiving against the Lions so I don't think you know as much as you actually do.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013   #393
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Quote:
out of control outbursts

Your analogy is flawed. My road rage isn't televised nationally or displayed in front of my peers at my office. Dez lacks decorum and obviously has some questionable decision-making when it comes to how to react when things go poorly.

He having a hissy fit, and I think the reaction from his coaches and teammates show all you need to know if you're having a tough time deciding on whether or not he's just showing some "fire" out there or if he's in full melt down mode. Jason Witten didn't looked inspired by Dez's so-called "passion." He looked like an annoyed parent faced with a child pulling a tantrum.

But be a fan of that type of behavior. I'm sure it won't prove a distraction at all.

Old 10-28-2013   #394
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniJen View Post
But be a fan of that type of behavior. I'm sure it won't prove a distraction at all.
DEZ be AAAALLLLRIGHT!

Sincerely,
TO
Old 10-28-2013   #395
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

One word: "Megatron!!!!!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance87 View Post

You gotta lose your mind in Detroit....rock city!

(singing) [To the tune of 3-dog Night's "One." ]

"ONE...is the lonliest number that you'll ever do...Man...it sucks to lose by one especially when you thought you had the game won..."
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013   #396
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
out of control outbursts

With 1 minute left in the game Detroit got the ball back and wound up going the length of the field and scored...winning by 1 point. Don't worry man...it's just 1 game.

"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Old 10-28-2013   #397
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Quote:
last I checked the Lombardi title didn't get wheeled out so no worries
and last time I checked some guys in Pittsburgh had 1 more of those than a certain team from North Texas. I'm just sayin'...
Old 10-28-2013   #398
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32827 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Horrible game yesterday. But overall I accept it for what it is with the same coach and core that keep defining .500. I almost welcome it if Jerry would get Red out of there and get a real coach. But that is asking too much.
Old 10-28-2013   #399
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

The problem is Jerry the GM.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013   #400
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read