Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-11-2013   #21
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99016 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titan SMACK thread!

I have read their forum before but they're so retarded that it gets old very quickly. They all say the same boring crap like the Texans won't go to the Super Bowl and they have a better all-time record, blah blah. It's almost as if they don't even know that their team isn't even relevant and have been on the same level of NFL respect as Jacksonville for years now.

They also act like they have some history of dominance even though they've been to one Super Bowl over a decade ago which they lost by a couple of yards. Their history of heartbreak and sucking coupled with living in a backwoods insignificant part of the country make me sad for all of them.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #22
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96229 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
I have read their forum before but they're so retarded that it gets old very quickly. They all say the same boring crap like the Texans won't go to the Super Bowl and they have a better all-time record, blah blah. It's almost as if they don't even know that their team isn't even relevant and have been on the same level of NFL respect as Jacksonville for years now.

They also act like they have some history of dominance even though they've been to one Super Bowl over a decade ago which they lost by a couple of yards. Their history of heartbreak and sucking coupled with living in a backwoods insignificant part of the country make me sad for all of them.
I just want to correct this. We didnt lose by a couple of yards. It was one yard, and even if they scored, a win was not certain, it only goes to OT.

As I tweeted to CNNSI's Chris Burke...we wallow in borderline relevance...He liked it, I got a rare retweet.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #23
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 135371 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

No wild Titan fans coming to tell us they are going to destroy us?

Oh well, I like our very own domesticated Titan pet, toronto!

just kidding man! I really do enjoy you on here!
Old 09-11-2013   #24
Titans Sux 72
Veteran

Rep Power: 1720 Titans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
I figured they couldn't read after clicking the link and seeing all their smack talk was in video form.
LOL!!!! So true.
Titans Sux 72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #25
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 109012 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
You guys are more than welcome to come over and talk smack. That is if you are not afraid of having less teeth than you already have.

Regular Season Record (all-time) : 78-99-0

Yeesh
Tennessee Titans 8-14 0.364

Don't get too carried away.
So... y'all are gonna knock out peoples teeth through a computer.

Jethro wants his 5th grade edjumication back.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013   #26
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 143833 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post

Jethro wants his 5th grade edjumication back.

Watch it. That word may confuse and arouse the Titan fan and he might pop a 2inch woody and then he'll have to put some lingerie on the sheep and edjumicate inside it.

Again.
Old 09-12-2013   #27
Scarecrow
CEO of PPO

Rep Power: 0 Scarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Is this what happens around here? You guys just turn everything into some sort of homoerotic mess?
Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013   #28
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 135371 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Is this what happens around here? You guys just turn everything into some sort of homoerotic mess?
To be fair, that last one was purely beastiality.
Old 09-12-2013   #29
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 143833 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I assumed it was a lady sheep and not an Oscar De La Hoya sheep. I could be wrong, but I was being considerate in giving Titan fans the benefit of the doubt.
Old 09-12-2013   #30
Titans Sux 72
Veteran

Rep Power: 1720 Titans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Cowboy fan mantra "got rings"

titan fan mantra "we've been to a Super Bowl "

AJ's just licking his chops this week. poor titans. For 9 years they STILL have no answer for him. Lol
Titans Sux 72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013   #31
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 123249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

"I dont always score 40 plus points in a game, but when i do i prefer the titans"
Old 09-13-2013   #32
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013   #33
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You guys are more than welcome to come over and talk smack. That is if you are not afraid of having less teeth than you already have.

Regular Season Record (all-time) : 78-99-0

Yeesh
Tennessee Titans 8-14 0.364

Don't get too carried away.

Teeth smack! Pretty rich coming from a Tinnbred fan.

Now, go brush your tooth!!
Old 09-13-2013   #34
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post

Well they better have a better all time record than the Texans. Their "all-time" spans 53 or 54 years. Ours? 12.

Since the inception of the Texans (2002 season), the Tinnbreds have only won 15 more games than the Texans. Keeping in mind the Texans were an expansion team during the time they were trending up (2003 Super Bowl appearance).

Since the Gary Kubiak era (2006), they have won one more game than the Texans. Think that may change this season? Me thinks yes.
Old 09-14-2013   #35
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Well they better have a better all time record than the Texans. Their "all-time" spans 53 or 54 years. Ours? 12.

Since the inception of the Texans (2002 season), the Tinnbreds have only won 15 more games than the Texans. Keeping in mind the Texans were an expansion team during the time they were trending up (2003 Super Bowl appearance).

Since the Gary Kubiak era (2006), they have won one more game than the Texans. Think that may change this season? Me thinks yes.
To be fair, Bill, the Titans best seasons were prior to or the year of the Texans' birth (99-00 Super Bowl, '00-'01 best AFC record, '02-'03 AFCCG.) The Texans came about just as the Titans' core began to fade and disassemble. Tenn had a good run in '08-'09 (13-3 season with Collins,) but we all knew that was an anomaly.

The Texans have been a better-run franchise since Kubiak took charge and the record shows it. Fisher's last shot at getting back to an elite team was the '06 draft when they needed a QB. Bud went with VY, Fisher wanted Leinart and Cutler turned out to be the best (though no one would have take him 3rd.)
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013   #36
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
Quote:
FS... don't be silly. It's one of their requirements for joining their forum.

No Full sets allowed.
Old 09-14-2013   #37
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 311031 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

If only the good guy Titans show up in here (Toronto and Bulluck) I'm not gonna smack talk 'em. Unless they provoke me or ask me to.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013   #38
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
FS... don't be silly. It's one of their requirements for joining their forum.

No Full sets allowed.

But I've never made out with a close relative so there goes another bit of criteria that disqualifies us from bring members of the Titan board.
Old 09-14-2013   #39
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

I remember a day when we sucked as a football team and you couldn't ban Titan fans fast enough from this board. Now all you hear are crickets.

What happened to that fan base? I wonder what city Bud will move the team to next? I heard L.A. has got an opening.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013   #40
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64484 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

No reason to smack talk the Tits. Just look at there uniforms, watch them play, then think about who owns the team. They humiliate themselves enough, so we don't have to remind them.
kingtexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read