Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-17-2013   #361
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 127050 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

I am a Cowboys fan, but this is appropriate for this discussion:

Old 09-17-2013   #362
gwallaia

Rep Power: 71741 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

With that image of Justin Timberlake, lets suspend this thread for a while, otherwise this absurdity will never end.

This thread is going in one big ridiculous circle of absurdity.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #363
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

wooohoooo its back, good thing cause i was getting bored.
Old 10-02-2013   #364
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 59496 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013   #365
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
HAHA That was pretty good
Old 10-18-2013   #366
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249059 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
This thread is back open??? let me guess you ladies just couldn't stay
away from talking about us, and now I have to set you straight as
usual
Yo mama was so hairy you got rug burns during birth

YO moma so dumb that she got locked in a grocery store and starved to death

Yo moma is so old she owes Jesus a dollar

Yo moma's so stupid that she brought a roll of toliet paper to a game of craps

Yo mama so stupid, she stared at an orange juice can because it said concentrate

That's the only really good ones I can find right now. I'll see if I can find some more. I think the orange juice one was pretty good.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #367
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 127050 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Yo mama was so hairy you got rug burns during birth

YO moma so dumb that she got locked in a grocery store and starved to death

Yo moma is so old she owes Jesus a dollar

Yo moma's so stupid that she brought a roll of toliet paper to a game of craps

Yo mama so stupid, she stared at an orange juice can because it said concentrate

That's the only really good ones I can find right now. I'll see if I can find some more. I think the orange juice one was pretty good.
He was obviously right though, the Cowboys are better than the Texans because of all those Super Bowls so many years ago.

Hard to argue with the Master.

Bater.
Old 10-18-2013   #368
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
He was obviously right though, the Cowboys are better than the Texans because of all those Super Bowls so many years ago.

Hard to argue with the Master.

Bater.
No doubt, if we could travel back in time with Doc and Michael J Fox we could all see the old glory of the Cowboys and their cocaine, man the good old days. How cowboys fans love the past. Atleast they didnt have obama care back then. Maybe cowboys fans are right and we should all live in the past
Old 10-18-2013   #369
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #370
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Y'all need to leave our family alone. IGNORE US! We are who we are and will be that stick like glue nation, having ourselves a real good time, FOREVER.

The is great!
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013   #371
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 132284 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't really feel like poking fun at the cowboys or thier fans today. I assume this is how they felt when coach Landry passed away.
Old 10-20-2013   #372
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 87002 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

They are the best team in Texas.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013   #373
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sorry I don't need Doc and the Delorean to take me back in time
to see Dallas win those championships.

but I would suggest psychological consoling to get over the
extreme hurt that you can't speak as though you matter
and just come to grips with it

You'll feel better when you do
Meh - you are definitely living in the glory years...wait, you are a Cowboys fan, make that glory holes.
Old 10-23-2013   #374
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126616 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Despite my loathing of the Cowgirls I have to begrudgingly tip my hat to them for playing better than us this year.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013   #375
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126616 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
There is no prize for it and we got a long way to go before they hand
out the Lombardi title
Very true. I don't see Romo and this bunch getting one. Hell the only cat on the roster who deserves one is Jason Witten.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013   #376
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249059 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I will not speculate on that, all I am saying is they don't wheel
out the Lombardi title at the end of the regular season or playoff
games
Neither the Cowboys or Texans are getting one anytime soon.

Say, you want a new head coach? We'll give you Kubiak for free. LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013   #377
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Neither the Cowboys or Texans are getting one anytime soon.
Stranger things have happened.

Quote:
Say, you want a new head coach? We'll give you Kubiak for free. LOL
No, thanks.

Quote:
I don't see Romo and this bunch getting one. Hell the only cat on the roster who deserves one is Jason Witten.
Leave my quarterback alone, we could do much worse Let me add to your list, since being a Cowboys hater, I don't expect you to know much about some of the other teammates who deserves -- well picking a few out of 53 that deserve based on performance a Ring. Romo, Bryant, Lee, Ware, Carter, Scandrick, Williams, Carr, Church, Frederick has done well as a rookie, a healthy Austin, and Harris could be our Jacoby on special teams. If only we had AD back home in Texas, all I could say is wow!
Old 10-24-2013   #378
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
If only we had AD back home in Texas, all I could say is wow!
AD said if he wasn't a Viking he would like to play in Texas...not for the Cowboys though. Score another one for the Texans huh?
Old 10-24-2013   #379
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Quote:
First off if he did in fact say that and you can provide proof...then he
is a fool!!! because it's not like Peterson can pick and chose like he is
25 year old with no health issues

second teams aren't looking to acquire a aging back on his way out
the door and willing to pay top dollar! so he had better take what
he can get, while he can still get it
He did say it. You seem to be fairly clueless though. He said he wanted to be a TEXAN - not a Cowboy. Cowboys suck - period. Texans currently play like crap but still don't suck.

Peterson wanted to be a Texan "Proof"
Old 10-24-2013   #380
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
AD said if he wasn't a Viking he would like to play in Texas...not for the Cowboys though. Score another one for the Texans huh?
But, but, but before he became a Viking he was a Cowboys fan and still is. He did say that he would like to play for the Texans, but he did not say not for the Cowboys though. Trust me if Jerry would and could sign AD, he would have a grin on as big as a Cheshire cat.

Also, bear in mind that Texans would have probably been a likely choice since they would have only needed to move up a spot or two to get him. He was in the top 10 in the draft and a choice between a Texas and Minnesota from a Texan is a no brainer.

Last edited by StarStruck; 10-24-2013 at 03:45 PM.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read