Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-11-2013   #1
TexasMade5717
Rookie

Default San Francisco 49ers game

There's a few of us going to this game and I know it will be a popular one amongst traveling fans. Should we just get on the Facebook Traveling Texans page to find out the happenings? Thanks.
TexasMade5717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #2
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

I live in San Jose, so I'll be going to the game for sure! Unfortunately, I'm going with about 10 of my 49er-fan friends.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #3
Bert Orange
Rookie

Default Re: San Francisco 49ers game

I'll be attending my first road game in SF and can't be more pumped for a long overdue away trip! Saw how awesome the SD fan pic looked and decided I had to be a part of the traveling team. No idea what to expect, but I'm sure looking forward to it.

Red-eye United flight home is either going to be euphoric or disasterously painful!
Bert Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #4
Mimayer1985
Rookie

Section: Sec. 132 row j
Rep Power: 0 Mimayer1985 was voted MVPMimayer1985 was voted MVPMimayer1985 was voted MVP

It was painful for me coming back from sd but there was plenty of alcohol in me and no sleep. Thank goodness I got way better flights from sf. It will be another crazy trip and actually more fans than in sd which is a whole lot. Be sure to pack steel blue
Mimayer1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #5
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 114610 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimayer1985 View Post
It was painful for me coming back from sd but there was plenty of alcohol in me and no sleep. Thank goodness I got way better flights from sf. It will be another crazy trip and actually more fans than in sd which is a whole lot. Be sure to pack steel blue
Can't be overstated, Red and White will disappear into the SF crowd.

Edit: After seeing some hurt feelings on FB over this, let me emphasize that wearing the "correct" jersey has nothing to do with your level of fandom. If you've only got Red/White, by all means wear them! If you've got all three, it's a no-brainer to dress in a color missing from the other teams' pallette.

Definitely Check in on the Travelin Texans FB Page.

I'll be in LE27.

Last edited by disaacks3; 09-11-2013 at 04:32 PM.
disaacks3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #6
Bert Orange
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Can't be overstated, Red and White will disappear into the SF crowd.

Edit: After seeing some hurt feelings on FB over this, let me emphasize that wearing the "correct" jersey has nothing to do with your level of fandom. If you've only got Red/White, by all means wear them! If you've got all three, it's a no-brainer to dress in a color missing from the other teams' pallette.

Definitely Check in on the Travelin Texans FB Page.

I'll be in LE27.
Almost pulled the trigger on 27 (row 38), but was lucky enough to score a couple seats lower (row 16) in LE37 so I took them.
Bert Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #7
Mimayer1985
Rookie

Section: Sec. 132 row j
Rep Power: 0 Mimayer1985 was voted MVPMimayer1985 was voted MVPMimayer1985 was voted MVP

I'm in lr44 row 6 I know a group in row 1 of the sec next to that. As for the fb thing my buddy was right about distinguish yourself if u can I climbed to the top of the stadium and got an awesome shot but it could of been even better
Mimayer1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-12-2013   #8
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be in LE27 as well... ROW 1 baby! That's just how I roll!

Steel Blue has to be the Jersey at this venue. This trip may cost like $3k, but well worth it when the Texans beat the 9ers!

Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013   #9
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 114610 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
I'll be in LE27 as well... ROW 1 baby! That's just how I roll!

Steel Blue has to be the Jersey at this venue. This trip may cost like $3k, but well worth it when the Texans beat the 9ers!

Right behind you in row 2! Look for the guy with the Red/Blue striped face...if I can convince my best friend to do the work!
Old 09-12-2013   #10
TexanDave
Veteran

Rep Power: 880 TexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respected

I will be wearing my blue Andre jersey in section LR42 row 4
TexanDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013   #11
TexanDave
Veteran

Rep Power: 880 TexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimayer1985 View Post
I'm in lr44 row 6 I know a group in row 1 of the sec next to that. As for the fb thing my buddy was right about distinguish yourself if u can I climbed to the top of the stadium and got an awesome shot but it could of been even better
I was impressed by the number of Texans fans in San Diego and hope there is even more in San Francisco.
Can you share your pic from the top of the stadium?
TexanDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013   #12
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Rep Power: 984 Texanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

Does anybody have a link for the Traveling Texans FB page?

You mess with the Bull, you get the horn!
Texanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013   #13
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanator View Post
Public Group - https://www.facebook.com/#!/travelingtexans
Old 09-30-2013   #14
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 118327 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

https://www.facebook.com/travelingtexans
Old 09-30-2013   #15
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Rep Power: 984 Texanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for the link guys!

You mess with the Bull, you get the horn!
Texanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013   #16
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 118327 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Thanks for the link guys!
Your welcome. It's a great page to see all the pics taken at the games. I never knew about that kissing statue at the USS Midway Museum in San Diego. Kind of cool but sort of eerie at the same time.

I guess I'm an old fart that is used to seeing statues of people looking like statues, that statue of people looked like......people....25-foot-tall people!
Old 10-02-2013   #17
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be at the game. Anyone worried about getting harassed? SF fans are known to not be very friendly to visiting fans. A Dodger fan got stabbed a couple of weeks ago at a Giants game. And my friend that went to the Colts game in SF said there were multiple fights everywhere involving Colts fans.
Old 10-03-2013   #18
APulido
noob

Wasn't worried until I heard about the stabbing.
Is anyone meeting somewhere before the game.
APulido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013   #19
dream_team
Hall of Fame

I polled some of my buddies that are 49er season ticket holders, in regards to wearing Texans gear. They were all pretty consistent in their answer. I should be ok as long as the Texans lose. If the Texans win, they say to take off the jersey before walking back to your car. There will be drunk idiots looking to take out their anger on someone, and opposing fans are the common choice. Combine that with it being a night game, it may be more difficult for security to help out.

Be safe everyone, because the Texans WILL WIN this game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read