Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-11-2013   #1
AngryNateFTW
Veteran

Rep Power: 18057 AngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans fan drinks own urine after comeback win

Saw this floating around twitter.

Funny video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAaI2czYqJg&feature=
AngryNateFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #2
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans fan drinks own urine after comeback win

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryNateFTW View Post
Saw this floating around twitter.

Funny video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAaI2czYqJg&feature=
No big deal. I have seen many Texans fans drinking Bud Light before and during the games. Not much difference.

Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #3
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 141560 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
No big deal. I have seen many Texans fans drinking Bud Light before and during the games. Not much difference.

Oh I beg to differ. Bud light comes in a bottle.
Old 09-11-2013   #4
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 123249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Me was thinkin all us here texas folk went off and drank r own wizz. Only der after takin r sis to that ther market, wif that ther horse n carriage.

Can someone please remind me why people make fun of people from texas
Old 09-11-2013   #5
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post

Can someone please remind me why people make fun of people from texas
Because y'all insane

And I love y'all for it
Old 09-11-2013   #6
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 352273 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

No one in Tennessee finds this unusual.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #7
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 274452 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
No one in Tennessee finds this unusual.
I want access to your smiley stash.
gimmie! gimmie! gimmie!
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-12-2013   #8
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 352273 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I want access to your smiley stash.
gimmie! gimmie! gimmie!
My smiley stash is nicely hidden away guarded by trusty henchmen.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013   #9
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 35618 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected

Alright, which one of you guys is that? Come on, fess up.
Old 09-12-2013   #10
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 123249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

I have always wondered, if you drink pure water for 30 days, and eat nothing but fruit would your pee taste like flavored fruit tasting water......
Old 09-12-2013   #11
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217952 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I have always wondered, if you drink pure water for 30 days, and eat nothing but fruit would your pee taste like flavored fruit tasting water......
EU ... why don't you try it and tell us about your findings ?!

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013   #12
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
EU ... why don't you try it and tell us about your findings ?!
Oh no doubt i'll be sure to share my findings
Old 09-12-2013   #13
Fili
All Pro

Rep Power: 3891 Fili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Probably because you would have 0 mg of sodium in your body.
Old 09-12-2013   #14
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fili View Post
Probably because you would have 0 mg of sodium in your body.
ok ok, well how about if i drink straight liquor for a month. Drinks on me !
Old 09-13-2013   #15
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217952 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
ok ok, well how about if i drink straight liquor for a month. Drinks on me !
Now you are talkin ....

BTW , I gotta give you props for playing along with my above post and not getting your panties in a Leawood Hustla .

I Miss Good Schaub.
Old 09-13-2013   #16
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 86293 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 09-13-2013   #17
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Now you are talkin ....

BTW , I gotta give you props for playing along with my above post and not getting your panties in a Leawood Hustla .

HAHA you must be thinking back to the days when i first joined this board, thinking back to my "texans talk is awesome" thread.

Naaaa not me
Old 09-13-2013   #18
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Quote:
HAHA you must be thinking back to the days when i first joined this board, thinking back to my "texans talk is awesome" thread.

Naaaa not me
Yes , EllisUnit Hustla .... THAT WAS you!.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Old 09-13-2013   #19
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Yes , EllisUnit Hustla .... THAT WAS you!.
OUCH to put me and Hustla in the same sentence is like putting Hitler and the pope in the same sentence. Thats wrong my friend

After all it is my multi account so to compare this account and that one is totally inaccurate

J/K J/K
Old 09-13-2013   #20
SteveSlaton20
All Pro

Rep Power: 717 SteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to SteveSlaton20

http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments..._diego/cc5bsbl

Where it all started.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read