Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-10-2013   #1
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Titan SMACK thread!

Lol... They can not stand us.

http://gotitans.com/threads/the-tita...-thread.88956/
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #2
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titan SMACK thread!

And the feeling is mootchel! (Sorry, a little Young Frankestein reference)

I noticed all their highlight links, the ones I saw before I got bored and left, were of other teams doing their thing against Houston, not the Teets.
Old 09-10-2013   #3
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry guys they won't be able to understand what you're saying unless you run your words though the dialectizer

This hyar is th' only way thet they kin unnerstan' th' smack talk

http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #4
qqert
All Pro

Rep Power: 22045 qqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respected

i hope arian bounces back in this game and runs for 400 yards.
let that off your chest #23, let it off this sunday.
qqert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #5
qqert
All Pro

Rep Power: 22045 qqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up Re: Titan SMACK thread!

did they forget this already?

qqert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #6
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96229 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

It's times like this week where I am glad I park at titanstailgate and here. I don't have time to smack. Hell I'm happy if I get to watch the game in peace.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #7
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

they burned 100 million in FA, barely beat a horrible Steelers team that couldnt move the ball against a little league team, and now they think they are top of the class ? They think it takes no talent to come back from 21 down at the end of the 3rd quarter.

After watching the titans play last sunday, and yes i watched, we will crush these clowns. I give credit to the chargers for playing us so tough i think they will get 10+ wins this season IMO.

The steelers on the other hand are not very good, they have been declining for years, and the titans barely squeeked by them.
Old 09-10-2013   #8
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53113 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL. Let's see if they come here.

Quote:
Tennessy XO

Who wants to see if they can get banned from texanstalk.com before Sunday?
paycheck71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #9
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 147070 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Sorry guys they won't be able to understand what you're saying unless you run your words though the dialectizer

This hyar is th' only way thet they kin unnerstan' th' smack talk

http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/

I tried to talk smack to a Titan fan on their message board. Of course he couldn't read so I said get your wife to dictate. He got angry and said 'I already know how my wife's dick tates!!!!
Old 09-11-2013   #10
Scarecrow
CEO of PPO

Rep Power: 0 Scarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respected

You guys are more than welcome to come over and talk smack. That is if you are not afraid of having less teeth than you already have.

Regular Season Record (all-time) : 78-99-0

Yeesh
Tennessee Titans 8-14 0.364

Don't get too carried away.
Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #11
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121752 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
You guys are more than welcome to come over and talk smack. That is if you are not afraid of having less teeth than you already have.

Regular Season Record (all-time) : 78-99-0

Yeesh
Tennessee Titans 8-14 0.364

Don't get too carried away.
We'd still have more teeth than the average person from Tennessee.

Oh and

Old 09-11-2013   #12
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 09-11-2013   #13
Scarecrow
CEO of PPO

Rep Power: 0 Scarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance87 View Post
We'd still have more teeth than the average person from Tennessee.

Oh and

hey son, you don't own that record anymore.

Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #14
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
I tried to talk smack to a Titan fan on their message board. Of course he couldn't read so I said get your wife to dictate. He got angry and said 'I already know how my wife's dick tates!!!!
HAHA. Quoted for pure unadulterated beauty.

+1 to you, Sir
Old 09-11-2013   #15
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 13154 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

I was going to go over there to sign up and participate, but what's the point? Their smack talk is as weak as their team's QB play. Complete waste of time.
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #16
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #17
Titans Sux 72
Veteran

Rep Power: 1720 Titans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
hey son, you don't own that record anymore.

He's proud of the fact that they've been beat worse at home. Bears put a 49 on the board last year on them.
Titans Sux 72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #18
Titans Sux 72
Veteran

Rep Power: 1720 Titans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respected

It will be the jags and tittans in a circle jerk in the cellar again this year. Must be deflating to tittan fan that the Colts rebuilt in 1 year and they're still d!cking around with Locker. 4 year and counting rebuild. Lol
Titans Sux 72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #19
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96229 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Uh, go Titans. All I got. See ya in better threads

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013   #20
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
I figured they couldn't read after clicking the link and seeing all their smack talk was in video form.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read