Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-10-2013   #1
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83971 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Week 2 vs Titans - Let's predict

Texans open as an 8-1/2 to 9 point favorite.
I predict 42-10 good guys.

Anybody here thinks that the Tacks have a chance?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #2
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 318355 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 2 vs Titans - Let's predict

I predict our second win. I also predict I'll be watching this one live. LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #3
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109428 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Titan fan checking in (not that I ever checked out)...

Texans will win. Cannot see Titans winning in both Pittsburgh and Houston. I also can't see the Texans coming out that flat again.

Not sure on a score, but believe Texans win. Want to see injury updates first.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #4
wpsharpshooter
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 wpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Titan fan here. I honestly thought we would lose to the Steelers. So my initial thought was to be 0-2 going into week 3. I really dont think the Titans have anything for Houston but Im fine with being 1-1 lol.... I just hope that its a decent game and we dont get shut out...
wpsharpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #5
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 354624 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome to the Titans fans.

I haven't gone back and watched that Steeler game, yet. I want to see what happened before I pull any scores out of the air but I expect us to win this game.

I didn't expect the Titans to beat the Steelers. CJ2K is streaky and Locker has some potential. I want to see that Titans D and what they did and whether it was the Titans playing good football or if it was the Steelers sucking worse than I thought they would.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #6
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Texans open as an 8-1/2 to 9 point favorite.
I predict 42-10 good guys.

Anybody here thinks that the Tacks have a chance?

scoresandodds doesnt show anything yet for the game but I think -9 sounds right
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #7
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Rep Power: 318355 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Welcome to the Titans fans.

I haven't gone back and watched that Steeler game, yet. I want to see what happened before I pull any scores out of the air but I expect us to win this game.

I didn't expect the Titans to beat the Steelers. CJ2K is streaky and Locker has some potential. I want to see that Titans D and what they did and whether it was the Titans playing good football or if it was the Steelers sucking worse than I thought they would.
Just my opinion, but I don't think the Steelers are nearly as good as everyone thinks them to be, nor are the Titans as bad as everyone thinks them to be. I've been saying all along the Titans are going to challenge the Dolts for 2nd place in the AFCS. I'm still not a believer in the whole Luck mystique with the Dolts.

Sponsored links
Old 09-10-2013   #8
Seegara
Veteran

Rep Power: 8706 Seegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respected

Toros 43, Tacks 0. Texans mad from SD game.
Seegara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #9
MistaRed
All Pro

Rep Power: 13632 MistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 27 Titans 17
MistaRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #10
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 131049 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Dammnit 76 i always make these, last time this happened the texans got their asses kicked
Old 09-10-2013   #11
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Dammnit 76 i always make these, last time this happened the texans got their asses kicked
Well, at least we'll know who to blame. That should cut down on a lot of post game threads next Sunday.

Old 09-10-2013   #12
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
scoresandodds doesnt show anything yet for the game but I think -9 sounds right
9 sounds really really high, although without having watched the TEN/PIT game I cannot say for sure. One Steeler fan I know said that both teams were just trying to give the game away and the Titans just played less ****ty than Pittsburgh did.
Old 09-10-2013   #13
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109428 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
9 sounds really really high, although without having watched the TEN/PIT game I cannot say for sure. One Steeler fan I know said that both teams were just trying to give the game away and the Titans just played less ****ty than Pittsburgh did.
Not that far from the truth. I think a well constructed offense puts up 35 easy on the Steelers right now.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #14
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 31941 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Divisional games are usually tougher so I will roll with 24-9. Bironas gets to have a field goal-a-thon but we keep them from the endzone.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #15
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Too soon for me to predict a score, but I predict Antonio Smith will play like a freaking mad man. You know it ate him up to not be with the team last night. I also don't anticipate JJ going sackless for another game.

Hopefully we'll work in Ed some, and have him ready to roll week 3. He looked like he wanted to be out on the field playing last night pretty bad.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #16
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83971 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Just my opinion, but I don't think the Steelers are nearly as good as everyone thinks them to be, nor are the Titans as bad as everyone thinks them to be. I've been saying all along the Titans are going to challenge the Dolts for 2nd place in the AFCS. I'm still not a believer in the whole Luck mystique with the Dolts.
I never thought the Titans are bad either.
They just don't have enough talent yet.
Old 09-10-2013   #17
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
There's always a first.
Old 09-10-2013   #18
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 201896 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

San Diego first half Texans show up and Titans hands our buns to us with or without mustard.

San Diego 2nd half Texans show up and we have W 2.
Old 09-10-2013   #19
Tesuns
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Tesuns is a quality contributor and well respectedTesuns is a quality contributor and well respectedTesuns is a quality contributor and well respectedTesuns is a quality contributor and well respectedTesuns is a quality contributor and well respectedTesuns is a quality contributor and well respectedTesuns is a quality contributor and well respectedTesuns is a quality contributor and well respectedTesuns is a quality contributor and well respectedTesuns is a quality contributor and well respectedTesuns is a quality contributor and well respected

Bob's team 31, Bud's team 20

Arian 2 TDs
Hopkins 1 TD
Daniel 1 TD
Bullock 1 FG
Tesuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #20
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 164570 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

46 - 10 good guys.

Randy "Beercan" Bullock!! Just because!
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read