Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-15-2013   #301
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 86117 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013   #302
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Texans win, cowboys lose. Good day !!!
Here's an oldie but a goodie.....

Old 09-15-2013   #303
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 100916 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post

Dread-Head's #1 fan because he hates the Cowboys as much as me
Okay...I gotta say thanks for that. Part of someone's sig is a hell of an honor. If I had a girl half my age with big plastic boobs dancing on me...I'd know what it felt like to be Bill.

Props to the TexasMidnight Cowboy. I still hate his team...but I respect his devotion to them.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013   #304
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 100916 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
TexanCowboy can handle what he speaks. Personally as an answer to your questions. I don't compare the two teams period.

Does "anyone" really care about last superbowl 20 years ago? Other than Cowboys considering the good old days, no and don't expect fans from another team to care. That's family business.

I find it somewhat amusing to try to explain to non family members why we are what we are. Most people are in the here and now and all it takes to switch teams are consecutive losses or relocating to another city with a team. But Cowboys, north, south, east and west globally are firmly planted to cheer, cry, whine, and back to hope our team will get through the rough times.

Do you ever notice the look on Cowboys fans face when the Texans are jumping up like Jack In The Box shouting Cowboys suck, Yea Cowboys are losing. Does the expression appear as though they wish they had a can of Off?

Dignity and class...from a COWBOY fan. As usual ma'am, You've left me speechless. If more Cowboy fans were like you I'm relatively sure tha I and others who merely disliked the Cowboys as our state rivals back in the Landry era would not have evolved to full blown haters. Thank you for being the voice of reason Ma'am.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013   #305
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 22174 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

OMG, yes I am die hard true blue Forever! I am embarrassed for the hard working Texan team that must be free of mistakes to keep thousands of so called Texans proud fan from walking out on THEIR team when the chips are down. For those who stayed through thick and thin oh my what a finish!
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013   #306
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153493 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post

You can keep trying to convince yourself you are something your
not..but dressing up like Peter Pan doesn't make you Peter Pan
You're like that 40 something old man who never got past his high-school glory days.
Old 09-15-2013   #307
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153493 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I got past my high school days but I don't get over what
counts and try and replace it with something that at the
end of the year nobody is gonna remember any how since
only 1 team can win the super bowl
No.

You're still stuck in high-school.
Old 09-15-2013   #308
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 176794 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Texans win, cowboys lose. Good day !!!
Yeah, but 21 years ago the Cowboys were 2-0 at this point.

Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013   #309
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
No.

Don't feed the troll.

Although, I will admit, he is amusing.
Old 09-15-2013   #310
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Al bundy is all I got for tc
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013   #311
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
wrong (no surprise) there but hey everyone's got to
live inside their own head and listen to what the voices
are saying

so don't ever change cause what your voices are telling
you is absolutely correct
You keep talking about winning a trophy 20 years ago. It's like you're bragging about bedding the prom queen still... You're balding now, got the spare tire thing going, hair growing out of your ears. You've got no shot with a halfway decent looking divorcee with 8 kids much less the prom queen.....

but still you brag.

Just like that guy, you don't get it.
Old 09-15-2013   #312
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Al bundy is all I got for tc
Bundy knows he has no shot. If a hot woman shows interest in him, he's checking his wallet.

TexasCowboy has no clue. His wallet's gone... probably lost a kidney, but he still thinks there's a chance.

Old 09-15-2013   #313
Heath Shuler
maybe not

Section: 521
Rep Power: 34640 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You keep talking about winning a trophy 20 years ago. It's like you're bragging about bedding the prom queen still... You're balding now, got the spare tire thing going, hair growing out of your ears. You've got no shot with a halfway decent looking divorcee with 8 kids much less the prom queen.....

but still you brag.

Just like that guy, you don't get it.
(I'll answer for cowpoke because he is probably licking his wounds from the latest loss)

But, but, but, you have never got the prom queen so you have no idea what it's like. It doesn't matter how long ago it was. Sorry I can't leave a longer message but I have to go; Bill Clinton is going to be on Arsenio.

Blah, blah, blah, roger staubach, blah, blah, blah, five rings.

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013   #314
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Just got to thinking, I really need to get me one of those hair trimmers for the ears.

Old 09-15-2013   #315
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
17 yrs ago not 20 and it doesn't matter if in fact it was 50 yrs
ago when the last time they won 1, the truth of the matter is
all ways going to be the same regardless of the ways you want
to spin it

you win it, you've earned it and no amount of time of spin
doctoring is gonna make it go away any time soon
Time has already made it go away years ago, no spin doctor necessary. The Houston Rockets own two titles. Time has relegated those two trophies to the memory box, never again to be brought up in discussion over who is the better team. Unless, of course, it's all you got and you have no shame.
Old 09-15-2013   #316
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The only thing that went away is the time not the event and what happened
if that was the case 9/11 and other events would not be remembered
And sadly pearl harbor is not remembered as much as 9/11 to many
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013   #317
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
The only thing that went away is the time not the event and what happened
if that was the case 9/11 and other events would not be remembered
...and we all know that the last Cowboys SB win was an historic event on par with 9/11.

Come on, man!

You were less bat-sh!t crazy after Dallas wins.
Old 09-15-2013   #318
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 875 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Old School Send a message via Skype™ to Old School

Quote:

You can keep trying to convince yourself you are something your
not..but dressing up like Peter Pan doesn't make you Peter Pan...
So... You are saying the Cowboys are like the real Peter Pan? Does that mean they are short, kinda fruity and hangs out with little boys and fairies (Not that there is anything wrong with fairies!)?
Old School is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013   #319
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
you win it, you've earned it and no amount of time of spin
doctoring is gonna make it go away any time soon
& just like that loser 40 something old guy bragging about going to state with his highschool football team, you've done nothing since.

I've got mad respect for the 1980-1983 Raiders, Tom Flores, & Al Davis. No one can take away what they've done. I'm sure Howie Long, & Marcus Allen cherish their rings & their trophy, but life didn't stop for them. They continued to be the best players they could be & earned a place in the HoF.

If I were to say to them, "The Raiders suck!" They're not going to disagree with me. Even though they were there when they were great, they know a lot has changed since then.

You don't hear Raiders fans talking about, "We won Super Bowl XVIII, therefore we're great even though we haven't seen the play-offs since 2002 when we lost Super Bowl XXXVII"

If I were to say the Saints suck.... they're not yapping about the Super Bowl they won in 2009. Like the Raiders fans, they're in the hear & now. They'll talk smack about how they're going to whup our butts even though they suck....

Not you.

Old 09-16-2013   #320
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 44018 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You're like that 40 something old man who never got past his high-school glory days.
Uncle Rico could throw a ball clear over the mountains. If coach had only put him in.

Texas cowboy no matter how many Lombardi trophies you post pictures of on here, nor how many bad physcology refrences you make about the past, no matter how much of a history lesson you give i will still not like, nor respect the cowboys.

Sure you guys had your glory days way back when, and sure you have some old tarnished lombardi trophies sitting in a trophy case that hasnt been opened in almost 20 years.

The fact remains we live for the here and now, the NFL did not stop because the Cowboys won, the NFL did not let yall win with Quincy Carter at QB just because yall are "Americas" team.

Here is the facts....

We are better than you guys now, yes the here and now is all that matter right now. The only time you care about and ponder on the past is when your past is better than the here and now, and in your case i can gracefully agree. Since the texans were founded in 2002 your team has done nothing....NOTHING !!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read