Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-22-2013   #221
speedfreek
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 45032 speedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio * Suspended all preseason and season opener

The name "Richie Incognito" is perfect for the new master villian
in the next Austin Powers movie.

(or perhaps Inspector Gadget..)

TJ
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013   #222
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102895 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio * Suspended all preseason and season opener

Between Incognito and Slauson, the AFC East has the biggest douchnozzle O-linemen in the game.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013   #223
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Denied!!

As if we didn't know the discipline woul be upheld

Quote:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 29m
Texans DE Antonio Smith's expedited appeal of his one-game suspension was denied. The discipline was upheld.
Old 08-23-2013   #224
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 387845 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Denied!!

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 29m
Quote:
Texans DE Antonio Smith's expedited appeal of his one-game suspension was denied. The discipline was upheld.
#FreeNinjaAssasinNow
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013   #225
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 48384 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Denied!!

As if we didn't know the discipline woul be upheld
I'm guessing Incognito recieved no hand slapping????

What a load of sh*t...... Hey Goodell you're a Douche.
Old 08-23-2013   #226
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I really find it absurd they aren't punishing Incontinent here. It's one thing to facemask, but it's another to then wrench it in a second direction and throw a roundhouse punch at the guy (he did still have his helmet on).

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013   #227
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 127721 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Well the NFL is telling offensive linemen it is ok to grab, sling peoples necks around by the face mask and even punch it. This should def help in the protection of Schaub this season.

Goodell is making the NFL a joke, and so far the joke is on us for still listening.

The NFL is going to itself.
Old 08-23-2013   #228
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
I really find it absurd they aren't punishing Incontinent here. It's one thing to facemask, but it's another to then wrench it in a second direction and throw a roundhouse punch at the guy (he did still have his helmet on).
Best nicknamie for that bastid yet.

REP

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013   #229
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 387845 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Antonio Smith forgives Richie Incognito and will probably thank him

Quote:
"At the end of the day, after all of my hurt and pain, ranting and raving (and) Why me? Why me? Why me?, at the end of the day, the thing that was most important is I'm looking in the meeting room and all of my brothers and they're looking at me," Smith said. 'Like man I can't believe you're going to be gone. We're going to miss you.' That's all you heard every day.

"That became like torture after a few days. Your teammates they're showing you their support, but at the same time they're showing you their support, they remind you of what you're going to be missing because they value you so much, because they respect you so much, because they love you so much.

"That thing humbled me more than anything. Whether they see it that way or not, or I see it that way or not, I'm letting down my team at the end of the day."
Quote:
"I came to terms with the whole situation, even the ankle situation last year and the numerous amounts of things that me and him have been into over the years.

"The things that I'm focused on now will shock the world. It's given me like a reemergence. I'll probably thank him at the end of this season. I have a drive that I probably haven't felt in like years, a reawakening that I haven't felt in years."
Quote:
The suspension cost Smith one game check, more than $350,000.

He said he would gladly pay twice that to help the Texans win the Super Bowl.

"I'm saying to win the Super Bowl, I'd give away another $300,000," Smith said.
Quote:
"Fans just watch, just watch," Smith said. "This is going to be a special season for us and I think that this is team is fixing to make a transition that's going to turn this franchise into one of those teams mentioned when you talk about great teams, great offenses, defenses. You don't get that validation until you win a Super Bowl. I'm going to dream and I'm going to hope."
Read more: http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/23...#ixzz2dfnaBH93
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013   #230
RCPM
DILLIGAF

Rep Power: 0 RCPM is a quality contributor and well respectedRCPM is a quality contributor and well respectedRCPM is a quality contributor and well respectedRCPM is a quality contributor and well respectedRCPM is a quality contributor and well respectedRCPM is a quality contributor and well respectedRCPM is a quality contributor and well respectedRCPM is a quality contributor and well respectedRCPM is a quality contributor and well respectedRCPM is a quality contributor and well respectedRCPM is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice!
RCPM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013   #231
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291679 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Good for Ninja...
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013   #232
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Any new info on Incogstupido's knocking a bouncer out at a club ?!

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013   #233
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291679 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Any new info on Incogstupido's knocking a bouncer out at a club ?!
Is this something new or another reference to the altercation back in June at Club Liv nightclub in the Fontainebleau hotel in Miami?
ESPN Link
Old 09-12-2013   #234
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry if I missed it, but when do the Texans have to make a roster move to account for Antonio Smith? I tried searching, but couldn't find anything.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013   #235
escrimador
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 escrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Sorry if I missed it, but when do the Texans have to make a roster move to account for Antonio Smith? I tried searching, but couldn't find anything.
Queesenberry got moved to full IR.
escrimador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013   #236
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by escrimador View Post
Queesenberry got moved to full IR.
Thanks..... Don't know how I missed that.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013   #237
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Thanks..... Don't know how I missed that.
From the Tues. presser....
Quote:
Head Coach Gary Kubiak
(on if DE Antonio Smith was reinstated today) “Yes, my understanding to be honest with you, we’ve been going 100 miles an hour since we landed, but, yes, he could be back in the building today is my understanding.”
(on if DE Antonio Smith will be back on the field at practice tomorrow and what the corresponding roster move will be) “Yes, expectations are for him to be. Well, (T David) Quessenberry will go on IR today. Antonio will take his spot.”
(on what the team will do with T David Quessenberry) “He will go to IR.”
(on if T David Quessenberry will go on the injured reserve with a designation to return or the full injured reserve) “Full IR, yeah.”
Old 11-04-2013   #238
Spled
All Pro

Rep Power: 52 Spled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respected

Antonio has the last word - http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans...orted-actions/
Spled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013   #239
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131191 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected

Antonio vs Heartclogcheeto in a back alley, who ya got? Ninja all the way.
Old 11-05-2013   #240
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117377 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

How ironic that a fat ass gets suspended for calling another guy a fat ass. Hey cognito, tatoos don't make you not fat.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read