Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2013   #11
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 25876 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adam Schein on Schaub....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Sooooo, you're saying Brady & Rogers can do it alone? See, I was responding to the comments saying they couldn't.

Worse.

Sure. But I bet they have a winning record against those teams.

The only difference between Schaub & the elite QBs is his W-L record. Fair or not.
I really wan't replying just to your message, and I should have made that clearer.

I wish we did have the W-L stats for "elite" QB's vs playoff teams. Until then, I guess, it's pointless to argue about it. If they do consistently have a winning record vs playoff teams, I guess the argument that Schaub struggles vs such teams can then be made. I just thought that it was an obvious stat that FOX had the other day (record vs playoff teams not as good as vs non-playoff teams).

Can't promise that I'll look very hard, but I'll see if I can find something similar for other QB's.
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read