Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-28-2013   #401
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 27679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: The more the merrier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Weird. I was given a C+ and am projected to go 3-10

How the heck does that happen

I was projected to go 12-1 in this league last year and went 6-7 so don't take any of that too seriously.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013   #402
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 353155 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

I mean, yeah, it's nice for them to recognize my genius and everything but it's like the grade of a regular draft. They're just saying they like what you did based on how they project guys performing.

Don't mean squat.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013   #403
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I was projected to go 12-1 in this league last year and went 6-7 so don't take any of that too seriously.
True. I actually thought I had a decent draft. Not the best I've had but good.

I guess Yahoo didn't like my Torrey Smith and Lamar Miller picks. They're both full time starters now.
Old 08-28-2013   #404
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Rep Power: 27679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
True. I actually thought I had a decent draft. Not the best I've had but good.

I guess Yahoo didn't like my Torrey Smith and Lamar Miller picks. They're both full time starters now.

I like my team a lot. If Jordy Nelson and Cruz have seasons closer to 2011 i'm in excellent shape. And they have me projected at 6-7 now so maybe i'll go 12-1 and do the opposite of last year.
Old 08-28-2013   #405
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

I do think its funny that the two teams graded as "A" were both autodrafts. I guess Yahoo likes it's player rankings.
Old 08-29-2013   #406
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 71412 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey all,

I happen to have two teams through a freak accident. Is anyone not already in interested in joining?
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013   #407
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected

I tried to get in. some how there was a problem with the invite, kept telling me the league was full
Old 08-29-2013   #408
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 71412 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail.Blazr View Post
I tried to get in. some how there was a problem with the invite, kept telling me the league was full
You want one of my two teams? Your choice of which one even.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013   #409
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Nice to get into the W column this week taking down the former champs.
Old 09-16-2013   #410
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Nice to get into the W column this week taking down the former champs.
Taking down you completely wiped the table with me.

Nice game for you!
Old 09-17-2013   #411
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 353155 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

I had Colin Kaepernick, Ray Rice, and MJD.

I don't know what to say. That was just some epic fail right there.

Luckily, in my other league, I had RG3, Matt Schaub, Brian Cushing, JJ Watt, Julio Jones, and Peanut Tillman.
Old 12-03-2013   #412
Ryan
THIS YEAR

I'm back in the playoffs once again in this league finally. It was a rough road at first, starting off 3-5 with i thought was a very talented team, then i won 4 in a row and had a chance to clinch a bye with a win and a loss by a couple of teams, but Zombie Apocalype ended that dream and almost eliminated me the same way he did last season, but thankfully i scored enough points. Good luck to everyone in the playoffs, except for my opponent HOU-TEX this week
Old 12-04-2013   #413
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

This league this year was the absolute worst season I've ever had in fantasy football. Nothing I did seemed to work and my downfall goes all the way back to drafting Ray Rice and MJD with my first two picks. After that it was all just Ppppfffft.

In my other league, I started off strong but got hit with injuries and failed QBs (Schaub) and limped into the playoffs.
Old 12-04-2013   #414
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm back in the playoffs once again in this league finally. It was a rough road at first, starting off 3-5 with i thought was a very talented team, then i won 4 in a row and had a chance to clinch a bye with a win and a loss by a couple of teams, but Zombie Apocalype ended that dream and almost eliminated me the same way he did last season, but thankfully i scored enough points. Good luck to everyone in the playoffs, except for my opponent HOU-TEX this week
Should be a good one.

My son (Marines) is matched up with TexasArlingtons. That should be a good one too.
Old 12-10-2013   #415
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Quote:
Should be a good one.

My son (Marines) is matched up with TexasArlingtons. That should be a good one too.

Manning and Shady kicked my ass! Well played. If i had gone with my gut instead of picking up a stupid waiver wire defense that had a good matchup, and replaced andre brown with Gio, i could have squeaked with a win. Good luck to you the rest of the season.
Old 12-16-2013   #416
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Manning and Shady kicked my ass! Well played. If i had gone with my gut instead of picking up a stupid waiver wire defense that had a good matchup, and replaced andre brown with Gio, i could have squeaked with a win. Good luck to you the rest of the season.
Looks like I get to go to the Ship. I could've been going up against my son if he had updated his roster this week. He's up by 26, but Deuce's Gamblers still has Johnson and Bush going tonight.
Old 12-23-2013   #417
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 31941 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Looks like I get to go to the Ship. I could've been going up against my son if he had updated his roster this week. He's up by 26, but Deuce's Gamblers still has Johnson and Bush going tonight.
And it looks like you avenged him since I don't see Vernon Davis and the kicker getting me the points to pull this one out. Kind of fitting you get the win with two performances by guys facing my two favorite teams. Peyton Manning ripped my Texans and LeSean Mccoy ripped my Bears. Leave it to my teams to give it to me in the end lol. Been that kind of season.

Barring some miracle by Davis and a kicker let me wish you congrats on winning! My first time in a league for this board and it was fun even if I lost in the end. Hopefully can do it again next year.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013   #418
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
And it looks like you avenged him since I don't see Vernon Davis and the kicker getting me the points to pull this one out. Kind of fitting you get the win with two performances by guys facing my two favorite teams. Peyton Manning ripped my Texans and LeSean Mccoy ripped my Bears. Leave it to my teams to give it to me in the end lol. Been that kind of season.

Barring some miracle by Davis and a kicker let me wish you congrats on winning! My first time in a league for this board and it was fun even if I lost in the end. Hopefully can do it again next year.
Thanks. I knew I had a somewhat comfortable lead, but 0.00 points for Davis surprised the heck out of me. Good game, it's been a fun year.

Ryan's pretty good about sending invites to everyone who's been in the league, so definitely next year.

I think this is the first time I've won this league. Anywho, it's been fun y'all. See ya next year
Old 12-25-2013   #419
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Great job, Hou-tex!

I think this is the first time I've ever finished dead last in a league.

All my thanks to Ray Rice and MJD and a crappy set of receivers.
Old 07-08-2014   #420
Ryan
THIS YEAR

I have renewed the league once again for the 2014 season. People who were in the league last year check your yahoo email address you use for the invite. Last year's members always get priority.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read