Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2013   #22
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The OLBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
This thread is titled "The OLBs", like there are multiples, LOL. This preseason, it's been Willie Jefferson and a bunch of scrubs.
He got the start today ?! .... or at least played in the first series.

Was watching him set the edge against the run , he's really improved in that aspect in a very short period of time from horrible to .... solid.

He damn near sacked Brees for a safety but got stood up on another play.

Dude has a lot of potential but a lot of work to do to reach that potential. Cant believe he went undrafted.

I believe he's a lock for the final 53 as of now.

Quote:
ILB is not going to be much better, as Cushing continues to recover from the injury. He won't be himself until the latter half of the season, I don't think. Mays may be better than Bradie James was (not a high bar), but we're still looking at a less than prime Cushing, Tim Dobbins, Joe Mays, and the mythical creature called Darryl Sharpton.

FFS this group scares the piss outa me with their horrible tackling ..... as does having Keo anywhere near the field accept on those .... not so special teams. Its like they have no concept of lane integrity or .... hey , I can read that guy's name on the back of his jersey , I should block him!

Quote:
Thank God the DL looks to be better so far.
They did look really good early today without Ninja and Watt ..... They all need to eat whatever Earl Mitchell has been eating .... Looks like a different player this season.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read