Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2013   #381
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/25/2013, Game 3 vs Saints + Top 5 things you are interested in seein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Aaaaaand I take back everything I've said about Lemon.
Lol you should stop calling Lemon out... Seems like he will do the opposite
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013   #382
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84
Default Pre-season 8/25/2013, Game 3 vs Saints + Top 5 things you are interested in s...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
You guys crack me up! "I love him........ No I hate him....... Wait, I love him again!"
Make sure you check back with us every 30 seconds for the latest. lol
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013   #383
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17795 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/25/2013, Game 3 vs Saints + Top 5 things you are interested in seein

Snap! that commentator just "cool story bro'd" Brian Billick!
Old 08-25-2013   #384
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
So we only have 2 guys running routes ?

I think your missing my point.

I'm not missing your point. I think you and some others are overblowing the AJ targets and acting as though Matt wouldn't throw it to anyone else.

If OD caught his targets he could have posted 100+ yards too or rather AJ would have had less of a chance to post the same.

I also note you failed to answer the question which would have shown not only did Matt target others but AJ wasnt his most popular choice.
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013   #385
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 113664 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think Yates looks good today, more focused and more on-point. It looks night and day from the first pre-season game and right now.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013   #386
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17795 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTexans View Post
Lol you should stop calling Lemon out... Seems like he will do the opposite
Im just here to help! (He should have caught the 1st one)
Old 08-25-2013   #387
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Like I've been saying. I want to see reliable #3 WR candidate to shows up. There were so many drops by WRs except for AJ of course.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013   #388
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202278 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm looking for the nose-picker.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013   #389
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Has sharpton played today?
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013   #390
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariowillshine15 View Post
The Pro Bowl? He was the MVP of that one year lol.
Lol!!!!!! Yeah right. We're in preseason and I'm thinking about a game even more meaningless than the game I'm watching.

I'm talking about Houston's goal of the Super Bowl and thought simply "Bowl" was clear enough. Geezus.
Old 08-25-2013   #391
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202278 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Has sharpton played today?
NO!
Old 08-25-2013   #392
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101421 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
I'm not missing your point. I think you and some others are overblowing the AJ targets and acting as though Matt wouldn't throw it to anyone else.

If OD caught his targets he could have posted 100+ yards too or rather AJ would have had less of a chance to post the same.

I also note you failed to answer the question which would have shown not only did Matt target others but AJ wasnt his most popular choice.
Dude O.D is a reliable target also, i was simply stating A LOT of times Schaub had wide open guys that he failed to see. Take the play where he threw the ball into double coverage that almost got picked on the check down. Its the only place he looked. There were 2 wide open guys on that play.
Old 08-25-2013   #393
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2512 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Lol!!!!!! Yeah right. We're in preseason and I'm thinking about a game even more meaningless than the game I'm watching.

I'm talking about Houston's goal of the Super Bowl and thought simply "Bowl" was clear enough. Geezus.
It was a joke lol. I knew what you were talking about.
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013   #394
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

She has a schnoz
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013   #395
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Dude O.D is a reliable target also, i was simply stating A LOT of times Schaub had wide open guys that he failed to see. Take the play where he threw the ball into double coverage that almost got picked on the check down. Its the only place he looked. There were 2 wide open guys on that play.

I'm not sure you are aware of the but watching things on tv is certainly a little different than playing. I'm sure you always see all the open receivers that QBs don't. Just because you see something on tv doesn't mean it's a valid option
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013   #396
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Quote:
She has a schnoz
It has been "done."
Old 08-25-2013   #397
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
She has a schnoz
It needs to be next to go along with the rest of the work she had done.
Old 08-25-2013   #398
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
It has been "done."
needs improvement.
Old 08-25-2013   #399
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 113664 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, JJ is an angel in disguise
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013   #400
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101421 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
I'm not sure you are aware of the but watching things on tv is certainly a little different than playing. I'm sure you always see all the open receivers that QBs don't. Just because you see something on tv doesn't mean it's a valid option
Same goes for the person on the other side saying it aint so.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read