Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 08-21-2013   #41
speedfreek
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 45032 speedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I think AD secretly wants to be a Texan

So you wouldn't package up our non-descript players for peterson?

I'm glad you're glad -- ignorance is bliss..

TJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
I don't know what you do for a living but I'm glad it's that and not GM of the Texans.
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013   #42
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post

TJ

Speaking of ignorance you clearly don't know what nondescript means
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013   #43
speedfreek
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 45032 speedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respected

Perhaps you are the one that doesn't?

>Lacking distinctive or interesting features or characteristics.

Pretty much my intended point.

Perhaps you, in particular, need to look up the definition of ignorance?

TJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Speaking of ignorance you clearly don't know what nondescript means
Old 08-21-2013   #44
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 20662 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected

Could very well be that A.D didn't do very well on his wonderlic test during the combine. Too bad, he would have been a beast in our system.
htowntexans1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013   #45
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 65244 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Pfft.. I betcha if we had some orange peanuts he'd be here no prob.

http://youtu.be/nQzni6JZuGw
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013   #46
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Perhaps you are the one that doesn't?

>Lacking distinctive or interesting features or characteristics.

Pretty much my intended point.

Perhaps you, in particular, need to look up the definition of ignorance?

TJ
So you don't think Cushing watt or Dre have distinctive, interesting features or characteristics? I'm well aware of the meaning and I think you are disconnected from reality

It's also clear you don't understand how to properly use the quote function
Old 08-21-2013   #47
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
Could very well be that A.D didn't do very well on his wonderlic test during the combine. Too bad, he would have been a beast in our system.
I'm sure that AD doesn't envy Amobi Okoye. Imagine him thinking wow, if I had been smarter, I could have been a Texan.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013   #48
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 91895 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I package up anyone they want short of Dre, Schaub, Watt,
Cush, Brown, Daniels (and our backup QB's) and go after
Peterson if possible.

Honestly. Lets bring another legend/great back to the
"Great State"

TJ
Pump the breaks on trading Watt. Why would you trade the best player in football for a guy who has been beat into the ground? Foster is the better back (yeah I said it) anyway.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013   #49
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Pump the breaks on trading Watt. Why would you trade the best player in football for a guy who has been beat into the ground? Foster is the better back (yeah I said it) anyway.
If my understanding is correct, the list was of people that he would not trade for AD including a back up QB. Otherwise, we offer our average or below for your best.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013   #50
speedfreek
Hall of Fame

#1 Either you didn't bother to read what I wrote originally, or you
are barely literate.

#2 I know exactly how to use the quote function, and just used
the '>' symbol to insert the webster's dictionary definition of the word.

TJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
So you don't think Cushing watt or Dre have distinctive, interesting features or characteristics? I'm well aware of the meaning and I think you are disconnected from reality

It's also clear you don't understand how to properly use the quote function
Old 08-22-2013   #51
speedfreek
Hall of Fame

Read it again.

The phrase "short of" means "anyone but"..

TJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Old 08-22-2013   #52
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
#2 I know exactly how to use the quote function
I think his point about the quote function is you put your response above the quote which makes it harder to read than if you would put your comments below the quote.
Old 08-22-2013   #53
Lucky

Rep Power: 213963 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

I think I secretly want to move this thread into the NFL section.
Old 08-22-2013   #54
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Read it again.

The phrase "short of" means "anyone but"..

TJ

I did actually miss the "short of" portion of your post so I apologize for that.

As cak points out your use of the quote function is still a pita
Old 08-22-2013   #55
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 173001 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I think AD secretly wants to be a Texan

Quote:

TJ
Yeah let's get into an even worse cap nightmare just because he's from Texas right? Yup that'll be one great backfield of Foster and AD with no one to block, throw or defend. You must be a beast at Madden bro.

But hey it's cool though, he's also from The Great State. Who cares if we win like 3 games? He's from Texas!

So do tell...who exactly would you trade? What would this great deal that Minnesota couldn't resist? Brandon Harris, Cierre Woods, and a 1st? Yeah buddy...Championship!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.

Last edited by PapaL; 08-22-2013 at 08:34 AM.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013   #56
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
Still mad he went to play for the damn Sooners lol. Heh good to know he's still a Texan in his heart though. He comes down here more than enough. Just glad he didn't say a Cowboy....
I don't blame him for going to the Sooners. The Longhorns wanted him to redshirt.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read