Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 08-20-2013   #21
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I think AD secretly wants to be a Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Thanks, that's me.
No wonder you post that link, LMAO!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013   #22
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
AD wanted to play football "in Texas" so bad he squared up for an Oklahoma Drill with one of Houston's finest.
That's funny, right there!!
Old 08-20-2013   #23
guichows6
Rookie

Get er done Rick!! Get us some AD!
Old 08-20-2013   #24
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44358 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Why do we call AP, AD?

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013   #25
will742
Nukkkk

Rep Power: 102 will742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to will742

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Why do we call AP, AD?
It stands for All Day. It's his nickname
will742 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013   #26
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 106609 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Call me crazy but I doubt the_adrian_peterson is actually Adrian Peterson farting around on Reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/user/the_adrian_peterson

Started thread:
i am adrian peterson, pro football mvp. ask me anything!
Quote:
im adrian peterson, nfl mvp from Palestine TX. im also the latest person on the wheaties box

my foundation helps at risk kids n i love giving back to others. im 28 born 3\21\85.

ill be back in 15 minutes to answer questions. ask me anything!

Proof: http://i.imgur.com/FLBU51w.jpg

edit: im out of here for now. thanks guys, i had fun. and i wanna say thanks to wheaties for helping set this up. catch you next time.
Sounds like some guy trolling to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013   #27
Yesterday
Veteran

Rep Power: 3739 Yesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respected

I sorta wish the NFL free agency was more like the NBA...imagine getting A. Luck and AD iin a couple years...have them come on home

But sadly NFL players stay where they are (conversely, it would be horrible if JJ went to GB!)
Yesterday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013   #28
Ruinondd
Veteran

Rep Power: 1260 Ruinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Call me crazy but I doubt the_adrian_peterson is actually Adrian Peterson farting around on Reddit.

Started thread:

To do an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on reddit you have to submit proof to mods that you are who you say you are. The AD AMA has been promoted for about a month, after several ex Pro's and alot of rookies and 2nd year Pro's did AMA's they got AD to agree to it
Ruinondd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013   #29
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 106609 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinondd View Post
To do an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on reddit you have to submit proof to mods that you are who you say you are. The AD AMA has been promoted for about a month, after several ex Pro's and alot of rookies and 2nd year Pro's did AMA's they got AD to agree to it
I stand corrected. Rep goes to you.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ons-reddit-ama

Quote:
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
Old 08-21-2013   #30
speedfreek
All Pro

Rep Power: 17901 speedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respected

I package up anyone they want short of Dre, Schaub, Watt,
Cush, Brown, Daniels (and our backup QB's) and go after
Peterson if possible.

Honestly. Lets bring another legend/great back to the
"Great State"

TJ
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013   #31
PapaL
Loose Screw

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
I package up anyone they want short of Dre, Schaub, Watt,
Cush, Brown, Daniels (and our backup QB's) and go after
Peterson if possible.

Honestly. Lets bring another legend/great back to the
"Great State"

TJ
I don't know what you do for a living but I'm glad it's that and not GM of the Texans.

Quote:
Old 08-21-2013   #32
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I don't know what you do for a living but I'm glad it's that and not GM of the Texans.

MSR that made me laugh
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013   #33
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Ben Tate for Adrian.

That takes a whole lotta:

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013   #34
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 20333 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Trade anyone for Peterson except for our best players didn't sound too bad to me. Would never happen tho. He is a Viking for life, imo. Didn't he just resign there?
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013   #35
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 112830 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know if I would want AD here. Apparently he's not very good at keeping secrets.
Old 08-21-2013   #36
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I refuse to call it HD (I mean AD), BUD I WAN' IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013   #37
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 30181 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I don't know if I would want AD here. Apparently he's not very good at keeping secrets.
Sentence #2, I respectfully disagree.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013   #38
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 11061 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Started thread:

In high school and college, Peterson was in "remedial" classes. Let's just say he's not the brightest crayon in the box.

Last edited by htowntexans1985; 08-21-2013 at 09:03 PM.
htowntexans1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013   #39
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 81572 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

By the way, someone else asked him who were some NFL friends he had and half of them were Texans or former including AJ, AF, and former Texan Jacoby. Also, he was asked who he thought were the best backs besides him and he said Arian was the most complete back in the NFL. He showed a lot of love for us.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013   #40
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 30181 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
In high school and college, Peterson was in "remedial" classes. Let's just say he's not the brightest crown in the box.
I think Bruce Eugene was the probably the brightest during that timeframe. Could that be a reason that the Texans didn't try to move up three spots to get him in the 2007 draft?
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read