Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-17-2013   #1
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The Rate My Draft Thread

My main league always drafts a little early so I guess I'll start the thread out this season.

Starters
1 QB
3 WR
2 RB
1 TE
1 K
1 Def

6 points for all TD's
1 point per 10 yard rec/rush
1/2 point per reception
1 point per 20 return yards
1 point per 50 yards passing

10 team league I got the 5th pick

1. Marshawn Lynch
2. Dez Bryant
3. Randall Cobb
4. Jimmy Graham
5. Darren Sproles
6. T.Y. Hilton
7. RG III
8. Andre Brown
9. Andrew Luck
10. Eddie Lacy
11. Emmanuel Sanders
12. Cordarelle Patterson
13. Jacquizz Rodgers
14. Riley Cooper
15. Seattle Def
16. Mason Crosby

I thought Graham in the 4th was ridiculous value and I probably reached on TY. My QB situation seems boom or bust and I"m not happy with Jacque or Riley. But I like my team at this point.

Whatdoyathink?
Old 08-17-2013   #2
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: The Rate My Draft Thread

Hitting Sproles in the 5th in a PPR format is golden. I was burned by Quizz all last season although. technically he still got on average 7 points a game. Being able to get Seattles D without doing an early pick is nice. Extremely high on Lacy, I'm actually targeting him in my 5-6th rounds in my draft next week.

I don't really like any of your receivers after Dez and Cobb. I like TY a little, but I'm sure there were better options, I have a deep deep list of WRs on my board and I'm planning on taking the bulk of my WR depth in rounds 8-10. An Eagles WR who will be a good value in PPR leagues to watch is Avant. If he starts to flash high catch totals with Maclin out drop Cooper and take him.

Your best picks:
Bryant in the second: There is an A+ Tier for WRs featuring just 3 WRs in my opinion. Especially in PPR. Those 3 are AJ Green, Dez Bryant and Brandon Marshall (Megatron is in the S tier). Those are the only receivers I would think of taking in the second. They are all exceptional athletes, the primary receiver in their offense, and the other options in the passing attack aren't particularly attractive, or are in a decline.

Jimmy Graham in the 4th and Darren Sproles in the 5th: The #1 and #3 option in the Saints passing attacks in very valuable rounds? Yes please

Andrew Luck in the 9th: I especially like the pairing with RGIII. It's good insurance in case the worst should happen. Luck is pretty much a stand alone fantasy starter anyway because honestly the rest of the team outside of the QB, WRs, and TEs aren't that good. So they will throw a lot.

Eddie Lacy in the 10th. I love this guy this year. Early scare about him being a RBBC however Franklin has reportedly looked bad in camp, and unfortunately for me Lacy is had a monster of a game this week.

Your worst pick: Cordarelle Patterson in the 12. Unless your league gives points for return yards I don't see you getting much play out of him. Yes he looked good vs us. However, the offense will run through Adrian Peterson. Also, even when passing he'll be behind Jennings, Rudolph, and possibly Simpson. There are plans to use Rudolph alot more between the 20s this season and he'll be a focal point of their passing attack.

That said to have your worst pick be that late is the sign of an extremely strong draft. Enjoy your playoff berth my friend
Old 08-17-2013   #3
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
Hitting Sproles in the 5th in a PPR format is golden. I was burned by Quizz all last season although. technically he still got on average 7 points a game. Being able to get Seattles D without doing an early pick is nice. Extremely high on Lacy, I'm actually targeting him in my 5-6th rounds in my draft next week.

I don't really like any of your receivers after Dez and Cobb. I like TY a little, but I'm sure there were better options, I have a deep deep list of WRs on my board and I'm planning on taking the bulk of my WR depth in rounds 8-10. An Eagles WR who will be a good value in PPR leagues to watch is Avant. If he starts to flash high catch totals with Maclin out drop Cooper and take him.

Your best picks:
Bryant in the second: There is an A+ Tier for WRs featuring just 3 WRs in my opinion. Especially in PPR. Those 3 are AJ Green, Dez Bryant and Brandon Marshall (Megatron is in the S tier). Those are the only receivers I would think of taking in the second. They are all exceptional athletes, the primary receiver in their offense, and the other options in the passing attack aren't particularly attractive, or are in a decline.

Jimmy Graham in the 4th and Darren Sproles in the 5th: The #1 and #3 option in the Saints passing attacks in very valuable rounds? Yes please

Andrew Luck in the 9th: I especially like the pairing with RGIII. It's good insurance in case the worst should happen. Luck is pretty much a stand alone fantasy starter anyway because honestly the rest of the team outside of the QB, WRs, and TEs aren't that good. So they will throw a lot.

Eddie Lacy in the 10th. I love this guy this year. Early scare about him being a RBBC however Franklin has reportedly looked bad in camp, and unfortunately for me Lacy is had a monster of a game this week.

Your worst pick: Cordarelle Patterson in the 12. Unless your league gives points for return yards I don't see you getting much play out of him. Yes he looked good vs us. However, the offense will run through Adrian Peterson. Also, even when passing he'll be behind Jennings, Rudolph, and possibly Simpson. There are plans to use Rudolph alot more between the 20s this season and he'll be a focal point of their passing attack.

That said to have your worst pick be that late is the sign of an extremely strong draft. Enjoy your playoff berth my friend
Thanks for the feedback man, the only thing I can say is that WR's went quick. I got to the 6th round and guys that are usually there were gone. Not sure how much I trust TY but the only other viable option was Stevie Johnson, who would have been a decent pick but I gambled on TY.

Thanks Brandon!
Old 08-17-2013   #4
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

After hearing that and checking my board, Emmanual Sanders in the 11th was a pretty good pick, I have him listed as one of my options in the 9th of a 12 team full point PPR league. He's not at the top of the list but a "settle" option.

My big draft next week is 12 team, 6pt TD passes, 1pt. PPR, 5 point bonuses each for reaching the following yardage goals, 100/200 rushing or receiving yards, 300/450 passing yards. 1 point for every 25 kick/punt return yards.

1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1RB/WR/TE, K, DEF

I'm picking 5th as well. Heres my draft plan round by round. (revamped based on new preseason performances) The asterisk designates last resort

I don't go by ADP, because my league doesn't really follow that anyway. I go by Vibes based on team history, offseason activity, and preseason performance. The last 2 times I tried to go by ADP against the people in my league I always ended up taking people I hated/didn't feel good about because the people I did feel good about had a really late ADP and I tried to be smarter than everyone else.

Round 1: AD, Foster, Doug Martin, Jamaal Charles, CJ Spiller
Round 2: AJ Green, Dez Bryant, Brandon Marshall
(Contingency if above 3 are gone: Forte, Bush, Steven Jackson, Chris Johnson, Steven Ridley*)
Round 3: The above contingency players +Darren McFadden, Darren Sproles, David Wilson, Randall Cobb*.
Round 4: Dwayne Bowe, Vincent Jackson, Roddy White, Andre Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Wes Welker, Marcus Colston*, James Jones*
Round 5: QB, or Eddie Lacy if there are still a lot of QBs I'm specifically targeting still on the board and not too many teams in the next 7picks need a QB.
Round 6: Eddie Lacy, Law Firm, Montee Ball, Mark Ingram, Shane Vareen
(Contingency: A QB if I end up taking Lacy in round 5)
Round 7: Above RBs, Deangelo Williams, Daryl Richardson (probably will move down after the big game by Pead today), Danny Woodhead.

Round 8: Mike Williams, Desean Jackson, Miles Austin, Josh Gordon, Lance Moore, Chris Givens
Round 9: Vincent Brown, Alshon Jeffrey, Emmanual Sanders, Sidney Rice, Micheal Floyd, DeAndre Hopkins
Round 10: Derius Hayward Bey, Rod Streeter, Tavon Austin, Kenny Stills, Start looking at QB depth or TEs*

After that it's TEs, backup QB, Kicker and Defense. I don't particularly have round by round targets for those, I'll mostly be looking for slips and my late late sleepers like Rob Housler. Also, if I don't get one of those 3WRs in the second, I'll be taking 4 RBs in my first 5 picks,

Everyone I've listed I have good to very good vibes for, even Run DMC, but I'd probably only take him in the 3rd
Old 08-17-2013   #5
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87952 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

Solid dx.

I like ty more then others. Young wr who's going to get better playing with a qb who's going to get better. You probably aren't going to get an 80 catch season out of him but you might just get an 8-10 td year. Wayne has to slow down at some point and when he does you'll be thrilled to have him.

I like how you doubled up on young qbs. They both put up sick numbers as rookies and at least 1 of the 2 should break out a great year. High ceiling players.

Brown and lacey may not do a lot early on but be patient. Again high ceiling.

Dez scares me. He could be superman again or spend all year in the trainors room.

Rodgers and Cooper are throw away picks. I like patterson but you may not get a return on the pick till the last quarter of the season.

Your draft looks like an all or nothing approach to me. I like it.
Old 08-18-2013   #6
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

It's a decent draft dc but I think you might not love your RB's by the middle or end of the season.
Old 08-18-2013   #7
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Solid dx.

I like ty more then others. Young wr who's going to get better playing with a qb who's going to get better. You probably aren't going to get an 80 catch season out of him but you might just get an 8-10 td year. Wayne has to slow down at some point and when he does you'll be thrilled to have him.

I like how you doubled up on young qbs. They both put up sick numbers as rookies and at least 1 of the 2 should break out a great year. High ceiling players.

Brown and lacey may not do a lot early on but be patient. Again high ceiling.

Dez scares me. He could be superman again or spend all year in the trainors room.

Rodgers and Cooper are throw away picks. I like patterson but you may not get a return on the pick till the last quarter of the season.

Your draft looks like an all or nothing approach to me. I like it.
Thanks for the response man. I agree with most of your takes.

Dez is scary but his upside is through the roof, I'll cross my fingers on that one.

Rodgers and Cooper are definitely throwaways, I wish they weren't on my team but the alcohol was flowing pretty heavy by the end of the draft.

Lacy looks like he could surprise this year and with Brown I'm just kinda hoping David Wilson fails as the primary backs. Great upside if he becomes the workhorse in NY.
Old 08-18-2013   #8
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
It's a decent draft dc but I think you might not love your RB's by the middle or end of the season.
You very well might be right. That was something I knew going in to the draft and that's coming from a guy that loves stocking up on RB's. If Lynch goes down I'm in big trouble but if he can repeat last years numbers I think I can find a solid number two on my roster or on the waiver wire.
Old 08-18-2013   #9
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87952 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I have a hard time trusting lynch completely because of his early career stats but he has been a bank the last 2 years. I look at his offense and KNOW until someone else steps up he is the focal point. His yardage may drop a bit (possibly) but I dont think his td's or at least his td opportunities will.

Sproles has been the rock of gibralter in terms of consistency for years now. Sure i'd like the guy more in a full point per reception format. He's a year older but sean payton is back and I think it evens out. 60 receptions is a safe expectation which translates to 30 points. Dx could do a lot worse. Sproles is safe though he shouldn't expect a monumental year.

When I mentioned an all or nothing approach in my previous post I was talking about everyone excluding lynch and sproles. They look like his safest picks to me.
Old 08-18-2013   #10
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
My main league always drafts a little early so I guess I'll start the thread out this season.

Starters
1 QB
3 WR
2 RB
1 TE
1 K
1 Def

6 points for all TD's
1 point per 10 yard rec/rush
1/2 point per reception
1 point per 20 return yards
1 point per 50 yards passing

10 team league I got the 5th pick

1. Marshawn Lynch
2. Dez Bryant
3. Randall Cobb
4. Jimmy Graham
5. Darren Sproles
6. T.Y. Hilton
7. RG III
8. Andre Brown
9. Andrew Luck
10. Eddie Lacy
11. Emmanuel Sanders
12. Cordarelle Patterson
13. Jacquizz Rodgers
14. Riley Cooper
15. Seattle Def
16. Mason Crosby

I thought Graham in the 4th was ridiculous value and I probably reached on TY. My QB situation seems boom or bust and I"m not happy with Jacque or Riley. But I like my team at this point.

Whatdoyathink?
Wow, your starters look a lot like mine!! I am too in a 10 team league. These are my starters.

QB- T. Brady
RB- M. Lynch
RB- D. Sproles
WR- Calvin Johnson
WR- R. Cobb
WR- A. Decker
TE- J. Graham
Def- Arizona
K- R. Bullock
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
Round 1: AD, Foster, Doug Martin, Jamaal Charles, CJ Spiller
I was thinking I'd be "stuck" with Spiller or Charles with my 8th pick. You think both are worthy or a top 5??

Interesting.
Old 08-18-2013   #12
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
I have a hard time trusting lynch completely because of his early career stats but he has been a bank the last 2 years. I look at his offense and KNOW until someone else steps up he is the focal point. His yardage may drop a bit (possibly) but I dont think his td's or at least his td opportunities will.

Sproles has been the rock of gibralter in terms of consistency for years now. Sure i'd like the guy more in a full point per reception format. He's a year older but sean payton is back and I think it evens out. 60 receptions is a safe expectation which translates to 30 points. Dx could do a lot worse. Sproles is safe though he shouldn't expect a monumental year.

When I mentioned an all or nothing approach in my previous post I was talking about everyone excluding lynch and sproles. They look like his safest picks to me.
I have trust issues with my team as well.

The thing with this years draft though is there are questions with all the top RB's imo.

AP - safest pick in the draft, 18 months removed from ACL surgery
Foster - questions about missing week 1, insane workload, low ypc last year
Martin - rookie season last year, not super consistent, hurt already
Lynch - injuries in early career, looks to have fewer carries this season
Spiller - 5'11 195 supposed to take a full workload for first time, new QB, new coaching staff
Charles - Hurt already, history of injuries, smaller back, never handled full workload.
Mccoy - Smaller back, new offense, 1 concussion away from sitting out a few games
Morris - Shannahanigans, sophomore back, RG3 health

I could keep going but like Powda said, I feel like Lynch is the safe pick and probably not a homerun. Same with Sproles, it's PPR with 1 pt per 20 return yards which means Sproles should score at least a few points every week. He might not end up on the top performers list week in and week out but I also don't have to worry about him putting up goose eggs.
Old 08-18-2013   #13
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
Wow, your starters look a lot like mine!! I am too in a 10 team league. These are my starters.

QB- T. Brady
RB- M. Lynch
RB- D. Sproles
WR- Calvin Johnson
WR- R. Cobb
WR- A. Decker
TE- J. Graham
Def- Arizona
K- R. Bullock
That looks like a really good team man. What pick were you and in what order did you take your players?
Old 08-18-2013   #14
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I was thinking I'd be "stuck" with Spiller or Charles with my 8th pick. You think both are worthy or a top 5??

Interesting.
Either could finish the season as the #1 fantasy player. Both have huge risks attached to them.
Old 08-18-2013   #15
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

In my other money league, the more competetive one. These are my starters and bench. I always go for Rb's but I did something different this year just because the way the draft was going.

14 team league 1 Qb 2 RBs 3 WR 1 TE 1 DEF 1 kicker. I had the 12th pick.

.5 ppr
10 yards rushing
10 yards recieving
25 yards passing. pretty standard.

1. Calvin Johnson, Det WR
2. A.J. Green, Cin WR
3. Maurice Jones-Drew, Jac RB
4. Andre Johnson, Hou WR
5. Robert Griffin III, Wsh QB
6. Ryan Mathews, SD RB
7. Andre Brown, NYG RB
8. Giovani Bernard, Cin RB
9. Andy Dalton, Cin QB
10. Percy Harvin*, Sea WR
11. Kendall Wright, Ten WR
12. Jared Cook, StL TE
13. Cardinals D/ST D/ST
14. Randy Bullock, Hou

14 team league is hard, after the 8th round it gets pretty hard. Percy harvin was my drunk pick. i thought he was coming back in 6 weeks. Going to drop him.

Last edited by stingray; 08-18-2013 at 10:12 PM.
Old 08-18-2013   #16
stingray
Hall of Fame

Quote:
That looks like a really good team man. What pick were you and in what order did you take your players?
I had the 8th pick. But we were allowed to keep two players. i kept Lynch and Calvin. My first pick was jimmy graham 2. Cobb 3. Sproles 4. Decker 5. T. Brady 6. G. bernard 7. andre brown 8. Russell wislon 9. Chris givens 10. Deandre Hopkins 11. Leshoure 12. C. jordan TE
Old 08-18-2013   #17
powda
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post

Interesting.
I had Spillers last year and he was great in a 3-5 game stretch considering the touches he got. He really is capable of scores and huge gains on any touch.

And as much as I like spillers I like Charles more. He's done fantastic things already previous to andy reid. Charles should have a boatload of receptions reminiscent of mccoy a couple of years ago. In ppr he should be a top 5 guy.

Neither player should make you feel "stuck" and instead fortunate. Forte is another type i'll be looking for in round 2. A trestman offense that gifted charlie garner 91 receptions a few years back...
Old 08-18-2013   #18
stingray
Hall of Fame

My 14 team league is definately harder than my 10 team league.
Old 08-18-2013   #19
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
In my other money league, the more competetive one. These are my starters and bench. I always go for Rb's but I did something different this year just because the way the draft was going.

14 team league 1 Qb 2 RBs 3 WR 1 TE 1 DEF 1 kicker

1. Calvin Johnson, Det WR
3. A.J. Green, Cin WR
3. Maurice Jones-Drew, Jac RB
4. Andre Johnson, Hou WR
5. Robert Griffin III, Wsh QB
6. Ryan Mathews, SD RB
7. Andre Brown, NYG RB
8. Giovani Bernard, Cin RB
9. Andy Dalton, Cin QB
10. Percy Harvin*, Sea WR
11. Kendall Wright, Ten WR
12. Jared Cook, StL TE
13. Cardinals D/ST D/ST
14. Randy Bullock, Hou

14 team league is hard, after the 8th round it gets pretty hard. Percy harvin was my drunk pick. i thought he was coming back in 6 weeks. Going to drop him.
14 team drafts are tough, amazing you were able to get that set of WR's. Having MJD and Ryan Mathews as your starting RB's sucks bad though. I guess you could luck out on that. You need RG3 and your backup RB's to step up for you.
Old 08-18-2013   #20
stingray
Hall of Fame

Quote:
14 team drafts are tough, amazing you were able to get that set of WR's. Having MJD and Ryan Mathews as your starting RB's sucks bad though. I guess you could luck out on that. You need RG3 and your backup RB's to step up for you.
Yeah I know. But for example, the best RB available with the 12th pick was Chris Johnson. I am not picking Chris over Calvin. And then I couldnt pass up A.J. Green in the second. I just hope that MJD returns to his normal self.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read