Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2013   #1
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 2 tickets Dolphins Game *face value

2 seats, side by side. Section 551 Row B.

2 Orange Parking Passes

$180.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013   #2
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2 tickets Dolphins Game *face value

Good luck with that, nobody s going to pay face for a preseason game.
Old 08-13-2013   #3
Blake
MMQB

Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Thank you for your valuable input. I really apprecaite you weighing in on the subject... But I am not desperate enough to give them away.
Old 08-13-2013   #4
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected

No worries, you sell at a loss, I sold 2 in 116 row K plus orange parking. face value of $199, I got $165 for it..... and that's 10 rows from the field, not in 551. I will buy any regular season game for the the posted price....... and you won't even be giving them away!
Old 08-13-2013   #5
Blake
MMQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
No worries, you sell at a loss, I sold 2 in 116 row K plus orange parking. face value of $199, I got $165 for it..... and that's 10 rows from the field, not in 551. I will buy any regular season game for the the posted price....... and you won't even be giving them away!
I couldn't care less what you do. Please stop posting in this thread.
Old 08-13-2013   #6
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 3223 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
I couldn't care less what you do. Please stop posting in this thread.
They're just giving you the honest truth. No reason to act like a child brah. It's hard enough to sell preseason tickets , but then you want face value , you are outta there bro!
Old 08-13-2013   #7
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBleedTexans View Post
They're just giving you the honest truth. No reason to act like a child brah. It's hard enough to sell preseason tickets , but then you want face value , you are outta there bro!
You sir have been repped!
Old 08-14-2013   #8
Blake
MMQB

Sold.
Old 08-14-2013   #9
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

On clearance 4 TCU vs. LSU 8/31 at AT&T Dallas @ $70 each (Section 421); 2 Cowboys vs. Texans, 8/29 I think, Section 317 (close to food, beverage, restroom and mini team shop) $125/each on sale for $100 each.

Last edited by StarStruck; 08-15-2013 at 07:06 PM.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013   #10
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Quote:
Sold.
Let me guess..... $250?
Old 08-16-2013   #11
Blake
MMQB

Quote:
Let me guess..... $250?
Dont be jealous!
Old 08-16-2013   #12
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

We all know the truth, you still have them but said, "I will show them I got face value, I will post the tickets are sold"! When everybody that is here in TT knows that one NEVER pays face value for preseason games .
Old 08-16-2013   #13
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

NOBODY on this board is dumb enough to pay you $180 for 2 in 551 Row B with 2 parking passes.
Old 08-16-2013   #14
Blake
MMQB

You are a sad, pathetic dude and I hope your life turns around for you because trying to drag people down doesnt gain many friends.
Old 08-17-2013   #15
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

I still have better tickets than you do!
Old 08-17-2013   #16
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 3223 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You are a sad, pathetic dude and I hope your life turns around for you because trying to drag people down doesnt gain many friends.
I wouldn't want a Friend Like you , so seem shady trying to sell these poor folks some PRESEASON tickets at face value . You're acting like your giving them a deal when really that's a rip off
Old 08-17-2013   #17
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 50924 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
We all know the truth, you still have them but said, "I will show them I got face value, I will post the tickets are sold"! When everybody that is here in TT knows that one NEVER pays face value for preseason games .
Is all this trolling in the Ticket Forum really necessary? If you insist on engaging in this, go to the inappropriately named "No Spin Zone".

Quote:
NOBODY on this board is dumb enough to pay you $180 for 2 in 551 Row B with 2 parking passes.
The $180 seems a little over market value for this game, and it seems like the only people who need 2 parking passes with only 2 tickets would be someone with an RV. However he can ask whatever he wants, maybe he negotiated down a little, maybe he didn't (it's really none of our business).

I would re-phrase your comment to "Very few on this board are willingly to pay the going rate for any Texans tickets." Most people here want preseason tickets for free, regular season for face value, and are barely willing to pay anything over face value for playoff tickets. Which is well below what the tickets will actually sell for. When you combine the very low probability of anyone from this board being willing to pay a reasonable price with the harrassment from trolls is the reason very few people post tickets here.

He did not say he sold them to someone on this board, I would bet his buyer came from another source (Craigslist, eBay, StubHub, etc) where people are interested in actually buying tickets to Texans games.

Quote:
Quote:
I still have better tickets than you do!
Wow. Just like that, you prove his point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBleedTexans View Post
I wouldn't want a Friend Like you , so seem shady trying to sell these poor folks some PRESEASON tickets at face value . You're acting like your giving them a deal when really that's a rip off
He offered the tickets for sale. He did not act like he was giving a deal. As far as we know he did not force anyone to buy the tickets. So no shady deal, no rip off. Just a free transaction between a willing buyer and a willing seller at the price they agreed to. I am sure that these type transactions are more strictly regulated in North Korea and Cuba - you might be happier if you moved to one of those countries.

Bob McNair sells about 140,000 preseason tickets at face value every year - is he ripping people off? I sold my Dolphins tickets at 75% of face (100% of my asking price, maybe I could of squeezed out a little more). I sold my Saints tickets at 100% of face. So I am also ripping people off. And I didn't waste my time listing them here so I didn't have to put up with ignorant trolls crapping in my thread.
Old 08-17-2013   #18
robroy72
Veteran

Rep Power: 6816 robroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Folks need to simmer down a bit!
robroy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013   #19
Blake
MMQB

Couldn't have said it better than Fred. And Fred is correct, the sale didn't come from this board or for face value, but olp is more interested in trolling people. This is the last time I post tickets on here as I do not want to be harassed by people like orangelotpole or Ibleedtexans again.
Old 08-17-2013   #20
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Couldn't have said it better than Fred. And Fred is correct, the sale didn't come from this board or for face value, but olp is more interested in trolling people. This is the last time I post tickets on here as I do not want to be harassed by people like orangelotpole or Ibleedtexans again.
OrangeLotPole has always been an insignificant troll. Don't let that douche bother you.

BTW, I'd support a forum restriction for OLP8. He should not be allowed to post in the tickets section. He's never proactive and posts only for personal gratification. Either that or we all pitch in for penile enlargement surgery for him.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read