Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 06-25-2013   #81
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 215632 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So, Reliant is getting a badass new display screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Not bad... looks (to me anyway) like a 20-60-20 split. The center 60% has the game action and the two 20% sections have ads, player info, down/distance/crowd noise "suggestions?" on them.
This newfangled thingie might just work.
Your ruler tells a different story than mine..........mine says that the game viewing display doesn't make up any more than 45% of the total viewing display????
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013   #82
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 257888 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I didn't feel like starting a new thread for this, but has there been any information about the stadium potentially getting WiFi? It is something that it desperately needs. If I fail to set up my fantasy lineup or a surprise injury comes up, I wouldn't be able to change it and that's happened before. I know some people will say you should be there to watch the game and I agree, but for timeouts and halftime having access to my nfl redzone or my fantasy teams would be nice.
I can get unlimited WiFi at McDonalds, for the price of a cup of coffee. Doesn't make sense to pay $35 to park, $65 to get in the door, $7.5 for a beer, & $6 for a slice of pizza & no WiFi.
Old 06-25-2013   #83
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 56442 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

The new board, that will be showing game action and replays covers 3 full sections of the 3rd deck in the end zone.

The old board fell short of 3 full sections. The red lines in that pic show the new board's width.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013   #84
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 215632 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I can get unlimited WiFi at McDonalds, for the price of a cup of coffee. Doesn't make sense to pay $35 to park, $65 to get in the door, $7.5 for a beer, & $6 for a slice of pizza & no WiFi.
Well, don't worry, when Reliant finally has unlimited WiFi, they'll probably be charging you $50 to park $100 to get in the door, $15 a beer. $12 for a slice of pizza, $10 for a cup of coffee, $10 to pee, $15 to poop, and $100 dollars a game for a proprietary app to receive your free unlimited Wi-Fi...................
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013   #85
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Hell friends.... Forget about what chicks tell you that "bigger is not better"!! Bigger is BETTER!!!

Given my current eyesight, BIGGER is BETTER!!! I'm pretty sure that I don't give a rat's as about x:y resolution or pixilation... I just want to be able to see the screen and trust what I see -or-saw as it were!!!

*Disclaimer*

People that know me will get my sense of humor........ New folks will have no idea what I'm talking about.
Old 06-26-2013   #86
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 132729 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Hell friends.... Forget about what chicks tell you that "bigger is not better"!! Bigger is BETTER!!!

Given my current eyesight, BIGGER is BETTER!!! I'm pretty sure that I don't give a rat's as about x:y resolution or pixilation... I just want to be able to see the screen and trust what I see -or-saw as it were!!!

*Disclaimer*

People that know me will get my sense of humor........ New folks will have no idea what I'm talking about.
Que? \_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013   #87
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10262 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post

The new board, that will be showing game action and replays covers 3 full sections of the 3rd deck in the end zone.

The old board fell short of 3 full sections. The red lines in that pic show the new board's width.
the bottom pic does not look 16:9, more 21:9. if the new board utilizes a 21:9 aspect ratio, then it will cover closer to 5 sections.. if anythig, they atleast have the option to change aspect ratios at will..
Old 06-26-2013   #88
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Que? \_(ツ)_/
I have no idea bro! It made sense at the time I posted it.

I think I was speaking to "duality of man... Born to kill on one side and peace" on the other...

Seriously though, I think what I was saying is that with the current screen and sitting in the Bull Pen coupled with becoming an old bastard, I need all the help I can get...

Example given: My cell phone

Notice the size of the keys!
Old 06-30-2013   #89
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 66263 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

video from some cowgirl fan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz71N...ature=youtu.be

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013   #90
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
Looks pretty cool. What's with that dudes quack laugh at the end though?

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013   #91
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Rep Power: 66263 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Looks pretty cool. What's with that dudes quack laugh at the end though?
I'm assuming he is a dumbass cowgirl fan.

The Highwaymen
Old 07-01-2013   #92
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm assuming he is a dumbass cowgirl fan.
I must agree with you on that one. If he's dumb enough to care, he earned the title.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013   #93
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 233844 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Your ruler tells a different story than mine..........mine says that the game viewing display doesn't make up any more than 45% of the total viewing display????
Oh... I was just eyeballing it.
just a sec... Let me find my digital calipers.....

yeah... just roughly it is more like 30-40-30... so 40% actual TV-type stuff and 60% game info/ads
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013   #94
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
I must agree with you on that one. If he's dumb enough to care, he earned the title.
You seem way too classy to be a Cowboy fan.

The Highwaymen
Old 07-02-2013   #95
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
I may or may not be drunk, BUT WTF was up with the Dolphins highlights????
Old 07-02-2013   #96
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
You seem way too classy to be a Cowboy fan.
She is!! StarStruck is extremely cool.............. for a cowgurls fan!!
Old 08-13-2013   #97
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Here you go

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi...b-8a02ad6343c8
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013   #98
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 257888 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Say that reminds me. I got my clear bag in the mail today.
Old 08-16-2013   #99
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...-160624609.htm

Just a short blog about it I'll have to click the video when I have more time
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013   #100
gwallaia

Rep Power: 73392 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Hopefully the radiation exposure we will all be receiving will be minimal.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read