Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-04-2013   #241
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

10 jerseys you should never wear
http://www.thrillist.com/entertainme...o-wear-anymore
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013   #242
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
I have plenty to cheer for the fact Dallas is established, and that nothing can
ever take away what all ready is? no amount of recent history changes that

so really all there is? is for Romo and the present day team to get on board
with the other all time Dallas greats, or just be another name in the book of
having played but did nothing

Either way it's a win/win for me
Take away with what WAS.

I am not sayiing the cowboys can't get back to on top of the NFL. I hope so. I still would love an all Texas Super Bowl.

Win win? Ok I see it.

Cowboys win ..acceptance
If not ...say they suck and revert to early 1990's

Typical

Last edited by Wolf; 09-04-2013 at 09:55 PM.
Old 09-04-2013   #243
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
and yet if Dallas is just sort of as you put it? "there" then there is
no need to talk about them now is there
?

making what I said correct which is there would be no need for
these sorts of threads to be created..

I'd slap a "Cowboys" fan back into reality if this were a "Cowboys"
message board. but it's not and I'd rather talk bout the greatness
then get into mindless debates about which end of the stick smells
****tier?
Grab hold of the reins, man. This is and NFL board equipped with and NFL section to talk about all the teams our members want to talk about. Simple. Notice how the conversation in regard to the Cowboys wasn't about football? I did too. Not much to talk about there.

Not the same, but you just reminded me of the Cubs fan who tried to tell me I was a closet Cubs fan just because I said I was watching the Cubs game on TV at the time. It reminds me because arrogance, I guess.
Old 09-04-2013   #244
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

I am not a Cowboys fan even though I watch most of their games. I still don't understand why so many Texans fans even waste the time to hate on them. Different Conference so we see them every 4 years. To be honest....I'm sure most Cowboys fans are more concerned with the Giants, Eagles and Redskins more than they are the Texans. We are probably ranked 10 on their list of "rival" teams. They are ranked number one hated team by the Texans fans and we only played them 3 times. I guess its just a Houston Dallas championship thing. They are winning I hate to say.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013   #245
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Wow, now that you mention it, that's spot on. He is like a really bad obnoxious door to door salesman trying to sale me crap I don't want, AND he's living in the past just like Uncle Rico. Lousy "has been" comes here and trys to eat our steak. Go back to your van and make a movie. Grandma, called and said you should leave.

If he's Uncle Rico can I be Pedro?
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013   #246
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You can be whatever you want
COOL! Okay...who's Napoleon?
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013   #247
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 74770 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013   #248
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 130616 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
I wonder which on is texascowboy?

MSR
Old 09-06-2013   #249
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Gotta love Cowboys fans in Fantasy Football, they are such Homers...

Traded

Jason Witten
Benard Pierce

For

Jimmy Graham

SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013   #250
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 130616 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Your gay innuendos are as pathetic as your attempt to debate me
Your debate hasnt changed since you started in this thread. "We have a lombardi award."

Congrats, so do the bucs, rams, raiders, bears, dolphins, colts, chiefs, and jets who will all be just as dismal and mediocre as your team.
Old 09-07-2013   #251
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 131049 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yes they do and still waiting for you to produce 1 to back up what
you claim the Texans accomplished
Are we talking rescent accomplishments or 1990 accomplishmnets. cause we can compare the recent ones, we werent around in the 90s so no comparison.

We win the modern day accomplishment though. Not a mobardi yet, but still more than you !
Old 09-08-2013   #252
Wolf
100% Texan

I see you never acknowledged 1960,1961 from pages ago
Old 09-08-2013   #253
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

I see you never acknowledged 1960,1961 from pages ago
Unless I overlooked it he never acknowledged the crime rate among Dallas Cowboys, either.
Old 09-08-2013   #254
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 173001 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013   #255
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 131049 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No kidding there was no such thing as the Houston Texans back in the 90's
but for all your talk about your "present" day accomplishments

I expect to see a Lombardi title some where in that argument in order
to back up all these claims

because with out 1, all I see are a bunch of loud mouths talking out
their ass as though the world is supposed to be impressed at you
winning a few games, winning a division title and then losing after
the wild card rd of the playoffs

And for the record that is not being better, that's being the same as
everyone else who didn't get to say their team won the super bowl
that year
Please show me what you have accomplished since we have been in the NFL, pretty simple. Now please list all your accomplishments since 2002.
Old 09-08-2013   #256
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 173001 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

If you scared, throw at Church.
70 yard TD for Victor Cruz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013   #257
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Appreciate the contribution, Church. Seems all communication came to an abrupt halt. Who won?
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013   #258
powda
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Appreciate the contribution, Church. Seems all communication came to an abrupt halt. Who won?
You won because the giants sucked, not because the cowboys were good. 5-6 turnovers? I know a win is a win and i'll give credit where due but looking at the score and watching the game were separate stories. Even cowboy nation ought to admit they should've won by more. Tony's ribs are probably cracked and claborn could have a long term injury. Kudos on your first win over the giants in 5 trys at your stadium.

2 turnovers for td's aren't going to happen every week. I don't have to be Mrs. Cleo to know that.
Old 09-09-2013   #259
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
You won because the giants sucked, not because the cowboys were good. 5-6 turnovers? I know a win is a win and i'll give credit where due but looking at the score and watching the game were separate stories. Even cowboy nation ought to admit they should've won by more. Tony's ribs are probably cracked and claborn could have a long term injury. Kudos on your first win over the giants in 5 trys at your stadium.

2 turnovers for td's aren't going to happen every week. I don't have to be Mrs. Cleo to know that.
Thank you kindly. I really don't know why I'm still awake since I feel like I just got off work and it's almost time to go back. I want to see more out of our offense, but I like what I see on D and the O Line over past years. One game at a time, but at least the Giant's curse of owning us at home has ended.

It was a hard decision to sell my tickets, but unlike Glass Half Full, I couldn't take a Monday off in September, but I will cash in asap and should be in Arlington and New Orleans for the remaining games.

Looking forward to a big Texans win tonight!
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013   #260
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Agreed Dallas was gift wrapped a few early but despite a few
mistakes not bad overall on the win
sad, but i agree. They looked like they had a plan on offense instead of the usual..which is letting Romo run around like a chicken with its head cut off.

The defense looked fired up.

Still, it was a little hard to tell if it was The cowboys looking that much better, or the Giants just looking that inept. David Wilson just needs to go ahead & file his retirement papers now.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read