Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2013   #12
since02
"Step 1"

Rep Power: 0 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02
Default Re: Anyone making the trip to KC?

So my wife and I decided to surprise my son with tickets to the Texans game in KC. The game falls on the day of his birthday, he doesn't know that we're going to the game he thinks were just going for a family vacation.

Now you guys have all listed plenty of bars/clubs for adults to go out and have a good time. Do you guys think you can give me some suggestions as to what KC has to offer for families? Theme parks, museums, recreation areas? Anything that a 8 year old would enjoy. The plan is to go out and explore KC all day Saturday.
Also, what hotels in what part of town would you all suggest are family friendly.

Thank y'all for the advice and suggestions

And we would definitely like to take part in the group picture, and tailgating!! Look forward to meeting some of y'all out there!!!
since02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read