Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 08-18-2013   #181
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53113 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Deciphering a Jerry Jones press conference... A Dallas area radio station attempts to do so. Skip to about 1:10:50 or so. The entire show is at that link.

LINK
paycheck71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013   #182
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Boy Jones says, "we've got the secret sauce" to get daddy Jerruh some glory hole.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013   #183
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

You can't make this sh!t up!...

Jerry Jones: I have the brain of a 40-year-old man
Quote:
Let's do some math. Jones is 70. His brain -- as we now know thanks to science -- is 40. Extrapolating that data (and assuming proper conditioning and technology keeps the rest of his body in working order), we can safely approximate Jones having a 146-year lifespan.
Enjoy the ride, Cowgirlfan!
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013   #184
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
You can't make this sh!t up!...

Jerry Jones: I have the brain of a 40-year-old man

Enjoy the ride, Cowgirlfan!
OK, cool!
StarStruck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013   #185
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

I shall wait for the season to actually start before I engage in the art of Cowboy bashing. I like for my rancor to have some direction. I don't want to have egg on my face if they actually LOOK like a football team this year. I'm still going to DOG 'EM, but I'm waiting for the season to start.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"

Last edited by Dread-Head; 08-29-2013 at 10:48 AM.
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013   #186
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Our 2nd and 3rd string is better than your 2nd and 3rd string
Old 08-29-2013   #187
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121752 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
We've got Burger King employees,Texans have future starters for other teams
http://boards.dallascowboys.com/topi...it-out/page-18

Old 08-29-2013   #188
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 112890 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Didnt see this till now. Freaking priceless. Instant rep. I know cow fans who will be getting this pic tomorrow.
Old 08-30-2013   #189
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks guys for putting butts in seats last night. Our stadium is too big to have only a thousand or so to show up.
Old 08-30-2013   #190
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

How bad (read good) was it? Sounded like a great representation by the Texans in the JerryDome.
Old 08-30-2013   #191
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
How bad (read good) was it? Sounded like a great representation by the Texans in the JerryDome.
I listened to the last few minutes on the way home. Sounded like 4 or 5 sacks in the last 4 minutes of the game, 1 taken away by penalty.
Old 08-30-2013   #192
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 140741 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Thanks guys for putting butts in seats last night. Our stadium is too big to have only a thousand or so to show up.
were you there? on TV it certainly looked like there were as many or more texans fans than cowboy in the stadium.
Old 08-30-2013   #193
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

I KNOW it was only a preseason game...but I'm listening to Cool & the Gang's "Celebration."
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013   #194
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
were you there? on TV it certainly looked like there were as many or more texans fans than cowboy in the stadium.
No, a Texans fan bought my ticket. I went last weekend to the dress rehearsal because that was close to the real deal.

I need to talk to a couple of relatives that were there, but based on Channel 13's shots, it appeared that the Texans fans far exceeded ours. That was my motivation for my post, all in fun of course, thanking the Texans for showing up for a game the Boys fans weren't interested in attending. Dress rehearsal game last week had really good attendance.

As you are aware, the fans from each team are quite different. Last weekend when the Thursday night game was advertised, there wasn't any response, yet when anything about the Cowboys is announced in Reliant, the crowd erupts with boos. I wonder it they took that attitude on the road.
Old 08-30-2013   #195
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post

As you are aware, the fans from each team are quite different. Last weekend when the Thursday night game was advertised, there wasn't any response, yet when anything about the Cowboys is announced in Reliant, the crowd erupts with boos.
Don't take it personal, we booed the Saints Last Sunday.... it's what we do.
Old 08-30-2013   #196
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 311116 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

I live in Houston. I'm a Texans fan.

Cowboys suck.

What makes this so good is that they really do suck. The Cowgirls are so bad, they are bad at sucking. Romo tried to suck a golf ball through a garden hose but choked.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013   #197
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I live in Houston. I'm a Texans fan.

Cowboys suck.

What makes this so good is that they really do suck. The Cowgirls are so bad, they are bad at sucking. Romo tried to suck a golf ball through a garden hose but choked.
Ok, Thorn, let's not forget what happened the last time the CowGIRLs came to town. The Texans Bulls with the devil horns and one star eye limped off the field. The Texans fans put up a better fight.

If any of you went to the game last night and want to pass on any Cowboys stuff from last night such as the pompoms, blue wine classes and the new souvenir cup, I'll take them off of your hands. Especially those blue wine glasses.
Old 08-31-2013   #198
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
As if the last 2 regular seasons wasn't embarrassing enough for the Texans
now there fans have to blow each other over a preseason game? I mean
seriously folks let's get a grip on reality here

when it counts Dallas owns you so keep counting those preseason
wins, it's the only weapon of defense you got
Wtf? The Texans have 22 wins the past two regular seasons & two playoff appearances. The Cowboys have 16 wins (8-8 both years) and zero playoff appearances.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013   #199
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Wtf? The Texans have 22 wins the past two regular seasons & two playoff appearances. The Cowboys have 16 wins (8-8 both years) and zero playoff appearances.
Not that regular season, the other one. Where winning isn't important & 20 year old accomplishments are more relevant than the here & now.
Old 08-31-2013   #200
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121752 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
As if the last 2 regular seasons wasn't embarrassing enough for the Texans
You can't be serious. How do you trip over a rake that big without seeing it.

January 1 2012 - at New York Giants - L 14–31
December 30 2012 - at Washington Redskins - L 18–28

Two different seasons, two eliminations from playoff contention...in ONE year. That's at the top of the fail list.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read