Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2013   #441
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17795 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

First year coming off injury isn't normally considered fully healthy. I'm not understanding why everytime I post something it turns into an attack on grammar,analogy or incidentals. Strange.

So, uhhhh yeah Im looking forward to him having a big year with or without Watt.
Old 08-04-2013   #442
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 60163 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

Any word on Ray Graham the udfa rb?
Old 08-04-2013   #443
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Has anyone seen Schaub doing agility drills?
Old 08-04-2013   #444
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Has anyone seen Schaub doing agility drills?
I'm sure he does the standard footwork drills with all the rest of the qb's.

I seriously doubt Schaub is out there doing the latter or stepping through tires/ropes. There's better things he can do with his time.

But I could be wrong. Maybe he is doing those drills with the rb's or wr's for some reason.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013   #445
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 191640 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post

I seriously doubt Schaub is out there doing the latter or stepping through tires/ropes. There's better things he can do with his time.

But I could be wrong. Maybe he is doing those drills with the rb's or wr's for some reason.
I hope he's not .... afraid he'll trip over his shoelaces and fall on that shoulder ....

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013   #446
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post

He's clumsy as heck.

Normally I wouldn't want to see a QB doing such drills, but that's Schaub's biggest weakness, imo. Hell, I'd love to hear he joined a dodge ball league in the offseason.
Old 08-04-2013   #447
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I hope he's not .... afraid he'll trip over his shoelaces and fall on that shoulder ....
Reminds me of this:

Quote:
Dr. Harvey Mandrake: "Cherubini! What did he fall off the bench?"
Old 08-04-2013   #448
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
He's clumsy as heck.

Normally I wouldn't want to see a QB doing such drills, but that's Schaub's biggest weakness, imo. Hell, I'd love to hear he joined a dodge ball league in the offseason.
The image of Schaub scrambling against NE in the playoffs and throwing the ball away with no on around him still gets my blood boiling.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013   #449
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 64444 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
The image of Schaub scrambling against NE in the playoffs and throwing the ball away with no on around him still gets my blood boiling.
From what they were talking about on the radio Schaub is running the pistol in practice.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013   #450
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

He can start going slow through the ladder & work up to moderate speed. He doesn't need to blow anyone away, just become competent.
Old 08-05-2013   #451
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 223239 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
but I thought they taped over his shoelaces so that couldn't happen...?
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013   #452
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 209676 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Last year, JJ sustained a complete dislocation, where all the elbow ligaments are disrupted. This is a very serious injury, leaving almost all players with combinations of limited range-of-motion, stiffness, pain and loss of strength and/or minor instability (from permanently stretched ligaments). As I posted when it happened, this injury is very prone to re-dislocation......even when considered "fully healed." I emphasized that re-dislocation a second time proves instability and no longer allows for consideration for conservative rehab as was done for the first.......it leads to the need for SURGICAL repair, which is a 6-12 month recovery........and that's why I strongly suggested last year in order to minimized the latter scenario, he would be smart to wear that splint for the remainder of his career.

Before the "soreness" was revealed:

Quote:
J.J. Watt says injured elbow never fully healed last season

Posted on April 3, 2013 at 8:27 pm by John Brannen

Texans defensive end J.J. Watt is looking forward to what he hopes is an injury-free season of harassing opposing quarterbacks. (Karen Warren/Houston Chronicle)

Eighty-one total tackles, 20.5 sacks and 16 batted passes earned Texans defensive end J.J. Watt the NFL’s Defensive Player of the Year award.

According to Watt, he wasn’t playing at full capacity.

During the first week of practices in August, Watt dislocated his left elbow. He missed the majority of the preseason and wore a noticeable black arm brace during all 18 Texans’ games.

“In the beginning, it definitely affected me,” Watt said in an interview with SportsRadio 610. “All the ligaments in there were torn, they were all gone, so they had to have time to recover and regroup. So obviously, I wasn’t at full strength. The brace helped a lot, but it was more of a mental thing, getting over the thought process of knowing that it was injured and making sure that I could still have confidence in it. As the season went on, I got more and more confidence in it and obviously, it didn’t hinder me too much; I had some success out there. But (I’m) looking forward to a 100 percent full healthy season.”
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013   #453
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 295477 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Open tweeting again, reads bottom-to-top
================================
PDS ‏@PatDStat 10m
TJ Yates with a great pass to Maehl. Manning with the coverage.

PDS ‏@PatDStat 2m
Offense sluggish today. #Texans

PDS ‏@PatDStat 3m
Trevardo with a pulse. Nice interception and return. #Texans

James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN 4m
Trevardo Williams with the pick off a tip at the line of scrimmage. #texans

PDS ‏@PatDStat 15m
Ben Jones tosses Crick on one play, next play Crick gets the best of Jones. #Texans

PDS ‏@PatDStat 18m
Chris Jones once again showing some good pass moves. #Texans

PDS ‏@PatDStat 19m
Newton holding Jefferson under control on the pass rush. #Texans

Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro 20m
Andre Johnson just made a great catch in the back of the end zone between Kareem Jackson and Shilo Keo. #TexansTalk

PDS ‏@PatDStat 20m
Chris Jones with a nice move on Brandon Brooks. #Texans

James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN 20m
Schaub to Andre Johnson in the back of the end zone through double coverage. Johnson taps both toes in for the TD. #texans

PDS ‏@PatDStat 24m
Ummm Lechler is standing at his own 10 drops it to inside the 5 yard line on the OTHER side of the field. @sportsmt as my witness. #Texans

Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro 33m
Lestar Jean just made a circus catch against Kareem Jackson from TJ Yates.

PDS ‏@PatDStat 34m
Lester Jean with three straight catches from Yates. #Texans

Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro 36m
Darryl Sharpton just popped Cierre Wood. Sharpton has been intense in his two days back. #TexansTalk

PDS ‏@PatDStat 37m
Sharpton bringing the wood to Cierre Wood. Doubt he want to do that again. #Texans

PDS ‏@PatDStat 38m
Daniels works the seam against Swearinger. Nice catch from the arm of Schaub. #Texans

PDS ‏@PatDStat 38m
Martin wakes the offense up with a great jumping catch from Schaub. #Texans

PDS ‏@PatDStat 40m
Harris and Carmichael taking it to the offense right now. #Texans

PDS ‏@PatDStat 40m
Same play Roc Carmichael breaks up the pass in Hopkins hands. Two great plays back to back for Roc. #Texans

James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN 41m
Andre Johnson drops his second ball of the day. #hellhasfrozenover #texans

PDS ‏@PatDStat 41m
Roc Carmichael knocks the ball loose from Dre on the crossing pattern. #Texans

PDS ‏@PatDStat 43m
Brandon Harris with the break up on a ball intended for Martin in the corner of the endzone. #Texans

Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro 44m
Kareem Jackson just made a real nice play against DeAndre Hopkins in the corner of the end zone and Hopkins still almost caught it.

James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN 45m
Kareem Jackson breaks up a jump ball in end zone to Hopkins. Hopkins really thought he should have caught it. #texans

PDS ‏@PatDStat 46m
Cushing planted by Wade Smith on the blitz. #Texans

Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro 47m
Keith Browner batted a Stephen McGee pass and almost intercepted it. Nice play for the big fella.

James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN 50m
Watt back to working out on a side field alone. Oh and a fan just yelled "go Schaub". #first #texans

PDS ‏@PatDStat 51m
Joe Mays with good coverage against Owen in the endzone. #Texans

Drew Dougherty ‏@DoughertyDrew 52m
1st team off and def going. Names like Dennis Johnson & Willie Jefferson getting chances there bc of injuries.

PDS ‏@PatDStat 52m
Earl Mitchell living in the backfield. Makes a play on Dennis Johnson. #Texans

Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro 52m
For the second straight day, JJ Watt leaves team to work in side. His elbow has been sore but said it is all precautionary yesterday.

James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN 53m
During first team session of the day, JJ Watt was wearing his elbow brace and sat out entire drill. #texans

PDS ‏@PatDStat 54m
Nwachukwu with a good catch from a wobbly throw from Keenum. #Texans

PDS ‏@PatDStat 55m
Daniel Muir
causing snap issues. He is back at nose. #Texans

PDS ‏@PatDStat 57m
Willie Jefferson playing some good run D. #Texans

Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro 57m
Chris Jones is out there working as an end with Earl Mitchell at nose.

PDS ‏@PatDStat 58m
Antonio Smith wrecking shop. Makes the play in the backfield against Johnson. #Texans

Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro 59m
Keshawn Martin just dropped a pass that hit his hands. Drops hurt him last year. #TexansTalk

James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN 1h
Whitney Mercilus jogging on third field. Doesn't look like he can sprint yet but getting there. #texans

PDS ‏@PatDStat 1h
Deion Sanders watching the DBs. #Texans

During individuals, Kubiak spending time watching WR drills. #texans

Arian Foster watching WR drills. Not dressed and in sneakers. #texans

After banging knees with Owen Daniels, Brooks Reed is being held out of practice. #texans

Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro 1h
Foster, Montgomery, Posey, Mercilus, Collins, Schiltz all working on side field. Brooks Reed, Brennan Williams on bike. #TexansTalk

PDS ‏@PatDStat 1h
#Texans in full pads today.

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock 1h
Most surprising quote yesterday: Danieal Manning on what makes Swearinger special - "His leadership" Veteran secondary speaking on a rookie

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock 2h
Game week TC today. Thinking about my favorite play of camp so far. Easily Dennis Johnson doing his MoJo / Merriman impression on Mohamed.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013   #454
Fili
All Pro

Rep Power: 3890 Fili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respected

Andre had a nice catch in the end zone with double coverage on him. Also saw Cushing get blown up by Wade Smith.
Old 08-05-2013   #455
Porky
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57261 Porky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
First year coming off injury isn't normally considered fully healthy. I'm not understanding why everytime I post something it turns into an attack on grammar,analogy or incidentals. Strange.

So, uhhhh yeah Im looking forward to him having a big year with or without Watt.
For the record, I had no problem whatsoever with your take, and I think it's a good one. I'm looking for bigger and better things from Mr. Crick this year.
Old 08-05-2013   #456
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 209676 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Tim Dobbins "nicked up shoulder" per Kubiak. No further info. Another OLB.
Old 08-05-2013   #457
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 12817 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected

Two hall of famers with our secondary....
htowntexans1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013   #458
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 295477 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

"This is the class of the AFC."-- Deion Sanders on the #Texans

Quote:
“It’s great for the DBs to be able to hear how to play the game from somebody like Deion,” cornerback Johnathan Joseph said. “I got a lot out of it, and I know the young guys did, too. He’s a member of the Hall of Fame, and it’s great that he took the time to talk to us.”

Kareem Jackson starts opposite Joseph.

“To get instructions from him is just unbelievable,” Jackson said.

Brice McCain is the nickel cornerback.

“He’s the greatest cornerback to play this game,” McCain said. “We’re blessed to be able to talk to him and ask him questions.”
Deepi Sidhu ‏@DeepSlant
Quote:
Kubiak will likely make a QB decision Wed regarding first preseason game @HoustonTexans
James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN
Quote:
Players were in awe of Prime Time. #texans

Sanders told everyone to listen to Ed Reed. Said Reed has so much knowledge. #texans

I've never seen a group of NFL players so quiet and listen so closely as Deion Sanders was giving them advice. #texans

"You all got something really special here man" Deon Sandres to #texans DBS.

Prime time teaching #texans DBS

Kubiak said he wanted to get Schaubs weight down this year and have him play more youthful. Said he's been doing that. #texans
John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL
Quote:
Gary Kubiak on Matt Schaub losing weight and reporting lighter: "He's at 236. He could wear a bikini!" Yikes! A Speedo perhaps.

Deion using Ed Reed to show hand placement.

Deion Sanders here for NFL Network. DBs surrounding him, asking questions and listening to him talk bout playing position.
PDS ‏@PatDStat
Quote:
Keo got the biggest reception from Deion. They crossed paths at the NFL Combine. #Texans

Ed Reed and Deion talking on NFL Network.

Deion tells Brice McCain you have to do something in that #21. #Texans

Deion addressing the #Texans secondary.
Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli
Quote:
Sanders stressing conditioning and communication. "y'all got some special young men, work together. It's not a competiton." #Texans

"we've got some serious health situations especially at linebacker," Kubiak says. Will figure out who's playing Fri later in week. #Texans

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli 9m
"the thing I'm most excited about is how he's kept up with what we're doing," Kubiak on Hopkins. #Texans

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli 10m
Kubiak says Tim Dobbins is ok. His X-rays turned out fine. #Texans

Tim Dobbins
got "nicked up," Kubiak says he hurt his shoulder. #Texans

Last edited by Playoffs; 08-05-2013 at 02:53 PM.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013   #459
Porky
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57261 Porky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respected

Playoffs and anyone else posting camp updates and tweets - mucho gracias my fellow Texans fans. I've been soaking these in every day. I know it's only one or two person's opinions, but it's all we have to go on if we can't make practice.

Interesting that Chris Jones is playing some DE. I wonder if it's just to see if he can do it (IE the more positions one knows the greater the chance of making it) or if this is an actual position switch from NT to end. Jones seems like a NT to me based on everything I have read and the little game action I've seen of him.

I'm starting to really love the talent and depth at both WR and secondary - and both have been notorious trouble spots in the past. Guys on both sides of the ball making plays, lots of competition etc. Steel hardens steel - both sides getting better. The same can be said of the trenches. Love it.
Old 08-05-2013   #460
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Getting concerning.

Quote:
Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans 20m
Kubiak says he's focusing on linebacker health issues. "Biggest concern is there's 15 of them and 7 are practicing." #Texans

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read