Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 06-28-2012   #241
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

I've donated a dollar or two.... I need to get back into helping out!

AND the rest of you SHOULD, especially ........... well, "YOU" people!!
Old 06-30-2012   #242
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't really contribute, I just give them bribe money to put that little Texan thingie by my name.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012   #243
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 138732 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Know it's a holiday weekend but wanted to put out to the MB regulars and all the new folks that Hook'em has given us a tremendous place to talk about our team (and others) as well as other forums. Let's all kick in on the green donate button above. It is so easy even I can do it. New season and let's make this site a place where a super bowl team would be proud to view. For those of you who don't know Arian Foster's mom checks in occasionally with good info. Just thought I'd throw that in.
Old 10-09-2012   #244
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 138732 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Just realized I forgot to make my donation to Texan Talk. Everyone else up to date?
Old 10-10-2012   #245
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 23727 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Just realized I forgot to make my donation to Texan Talk. Everyone else up to date?
Automatic monthly contribution - don't have to remember.
Old 10-10-2012   #246
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80847 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for the financial support guys! Bandwidth and traffic is increasing which is a good problem to have because it means the team is winning.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012   #247
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3606 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected

I set up an auto monthly yesterday. Happy to contribute. This place has fast become my favourite online MB place since falling in love with this Texans team....TT has also been a blessing since I've been bed-bound with this back problem lately (and will continue to be for the week or so) I've found this place has got me through endless hours of laying around. I have learnt tons since finding this place and the folk here have been nothing other than friendly, helpful and warm. You've all been very welcoming to this here strange british dude and I reckon I'll make tons of friends here! Great site, thanks to you all...I hope to be here for many years !

Not geographically but football-wise and proud!
Old 10-16-2012   #248
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonTex View Post
I set up an auto monthly yesterday. Happy to contribute. This place has fast become my favourite online MB place since falling in love with this Texans team....TT has also been a blessing since I've been bed-bound with this back problem lately (and will continue to be for the week or so) I've found this place has got me through endless hours of laying around. I have learnt tons since finding this place and the folk here have been nothing other than friendly, helpful and warm. You've all been very welcoming to this here strange british dude and I reckon I'll make tons of friends here! Great site, thanks to you all...I hope to be here for many years !

Not geographically but football-wise and proud!
We would like you even better if you moved to Texas!
Old 10-16-2012   #249
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3606 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
We would like you even better if you moved to Texas!
Haha you'll just have to like me from a distance until I can get to visit someday. Hopefully I can get out to see a game and sample the awesome tailgates ...until then I'll enjoy watching every live game on NFL gamepass and being a part of this great community
Old 10-16-2012   #250
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonTex View Post
Haha you'll just have to like me from a distance until I can get to visit someday. Hopefully I can get out to see a game and sample the awesome tailgates ...until then I'll enjoy watching every live game on NFL gamepass and being a part of this great community
.....funny, you don't type with an accent.

Old 10-17-2012   #251
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I probably type similar to Americans as I've spent so much time on American message boards and many of my friends have been American over the years (from church). I tend to speak with a mixed up kind of accent...people never really know where I'm from in England, especially if they hear me speak on the phone lol
Old 10-17-2012   #252
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Gotcha.

That was a joke, not serious. LOL

And thanks for contributing to TexansTalk. For a lot of folks here, it's sort of an internet "home" so to speak. We welcome you to it.

Old 10-17-2012   #253
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Quote:
Gotcha.

That was a joke, not serious. LOL

And thanks for contributing to TexansTalk. For a lot of folks here, it's sort of an internet "home" so to speak. We welcome you to it.
haha thanks for the welcome

Love the Duke quote....I'm a huge fan
Old 10-21-2012   #254
Pictavia
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Pictavia is a quality contributor and well respectedPictavia is a quality contributor and well respectedPictavia is a quality contributor and well respectedPictavia is a quality contributor and well respectedPictavia is a quality contributor and well respectedPictavia is a quality contributor and well respectedPictavia is a quality contributor and well respectedPictavia is a quality contributor and well respectedPictavia is a quality contributor and well respectedPictavia is a quality contributor and well respectedPictavia is a quality contributor and well respected

Donated earlier in the week - annoyed that I had not found this site earlier.
Impatient now to return and attend further games - so far not looking good for this season.
Pictavia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012   #255
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I picked up on his use of the phrase "sort out." A common phrase over there.

Reminds me of the Women Sort Yourself Out sketch from That Mitchell And Webb Look comedy team.

"For God's sake, sort yourselves out! Men: Shave and get drunk...because you're already brilliant!"
Old 10-25-2012   #256
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I picked up on his use of the phrase "sort out." A common phrase over there.

Reminds me of the Women Sort Yourself Out sketch from That Mitchell And Webb Look comedy team.

"For God's sake, sort yourselves out! Men: Shave and get drunk...because you're already brilliant!"
haha - if I'm annoyed watching a game I'll be like 'sort it out guys, come on'. Another one I've heard people start to use over here with the same meaning as 'sort it out man' is ....'come on fella ...check yourself before you wreck yourself' ..whilst I don't use that myself, the first time I heard it I chuckled.
Old 11-03-2012   #257
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

Never mind. I see that the name color change thing isn't working and that we have to message Hookem.

I sent you a pm, Kevin.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012   #258
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80847 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Got you covered. Thanks Cody!
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013   #259
badboy
Site Contributor

Just a reminder to new as well as regular posters that this site is run by Hook'em and many of us offer donations at the icon above. This site has become my main source of info for much of the news and the best source for sports by far. Show your thanks by signing up to help support Texans Talk. Regular season is around the corner and most of us would grumble if we did not have this MB.

Steve

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read