Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-06-2005   #1
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Will Buchanon be ready in Feb.?

I noticed the Texans are holding a flag football tournament.

Just wondering if Buchanon will be off injured reserve by then.

I know a few teams that would like to have a guy like Buchanon with his type of flag grabbing skills.

(hand over mouth, making a long and sustained wet "farting" noise)
GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005   #2
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

shrugs....funny, but my first thought when i read that thread was

he wasnt ready in september

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005   #3
keyfro
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 keyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to keyfro

i personally don't think it'll matter...we'll either go after a top tier free agent corner or draft one in the middle rounds...my pick goes to cedric griffen of UT...that boy can tackle and intercept the ball...i'd love to see him teamed up with dunta
Old 12-06-2005   #4
Doom Capers
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpshafer_1976
I noticed the Texans are holding a flag football tournament.

Just wondering if Buchanon will be off injured reserve by then.

I know a few teams that would like to have a guy like Buchanon with his type of flag grabbing skills.

(hand over mouth, making a long and sustained wet "farting" noise)

Now that was funny.
Doom Capers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005   #5
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101824 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

at least he wouldn't have to tackle

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read