Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2013   #21
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where are my season tickets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Maybe they are personally delivering them to everyone. Just be patient, they only have so many cheerleaders to get these out to everybody.
I hope not. People need them now.

BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013   #22
LEATHERHEAD
Veteran

Section: 123 C
Rep Power: 1016 LEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respected

i sold the Crap preseason tickets for face value and bought San diego monday night football tickets....Hell ya.....

oh ya thats why i posted...i need my tickets to get my money back..haehahehahe
LEATHERHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013   #23
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

I still do not have my tickets! July 26!

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013   #24
jamil
Rookie

Haven't gotten mine either and glad to see I'm not the only one. For the ones that got theirs, what was the gift this year?
jamil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013   #25
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

As of 5pm, no email and no tickets.

I'be had season tix since day 1 and never has training camp started without me having my tix.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013   #26
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46286 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Just got an email that my tix are on their way. Scheduled to arrive on tuesday
Stemp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013   #27
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 28431 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
Just got an email that my tix are on their way. Scheduled to arrive on tuesday
I received the email a few minutes ago.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013   #28
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

No email, no tix...
Old 07-27-2013   #29
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
I received the email a few minutes ago.
Me too. Frigging FedEx site won't let me re-route them to my work address yet though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-27-2013   #30
robroy72
Veteran

Rep Power: 6009 robroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Nothing here yet.
robroy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013   #31
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Got the e-mail this morning. Sort of irritated. Heard that they were sending them out LAST week so I had someone at my house every day. Don't have that luxury next week. Oh well, at least I know they are on the way, and that's a relief.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013   #32
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
You know, if you pay in full in February, and you don't have any changes, they really need to print and send you the damn things right away. This waiting 5 months is BS.
^^^^
This

Still Waiting

The Texans Way
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013   #33
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Just saw my email. Delivery within 2 business days.

Whew. I was starting to worry I missed a payment. Strange the staggered shipping, maybe they ran out of the gift.
Old 07-28-2013   #34
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 45478 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Still don't have an email, but I have gotten the tickets before the email a couple of times before. Just glad to hear people are starting to get them....or at least the email.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013   #35
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

No email either. This sucks
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013   #36
pissknocker
Veteran

Rep Power: 968 pissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respected

No email no tickets
pissknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013   #37
SouthSideTexan
HATER!!!!!

Section: 319 Row L
Rep Power: 400 SouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

No email.... No tickets.... Getting pissed off.
Old 07-29-2013   #38
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3754 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

For those who have received them already... I was told from a friend who said that the reason they are sending out so late is because they are including the clear bag with it since purses and such are no longer allowed. Was said it was a last minute thing to do.. Not sure how correct this is, but those who have received theirs.. was it in there as well?

Again, this was sent to me in an email... so I cannot verify it.
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013   #39
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
For those who have received them already... I was told from a friend who said that the reason they are sending out so late is because they are including the clear bag with it since purses and such are no longer allowed. Was said it was a last minute thing to do.. Not sure how correct this is, but those who have received theirs.. was it in there as well?

Again, this was sent to me in an email... so I cannot verify it.
I'd heard the same from a Texans staffer a few weeks ago.

Edit: Wife opened the package at home a minute ago...no clear bag. (but it DID have a shiny new copy of the bag policy) :/

Last edited by disaacks3; 07-29-2013 at 01:16 PM.
disaacks3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013   #40
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

No e-mail here yet. The guy that bought my other pair has been asking me if they have come. I bet he doesn't believe me...ha ha
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read