Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2013   #11
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of the cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Lets not forget that the Cowboys have also decided to solve their little "play calling" issue with Garrett by hiring possibly the only person less competent at play calling than Garrett.

On top of that you're going to revamp your whole defense from a 3-4 to a Tampa-2, the Tampa-2 being a defense that was absolutely carved up at the NCAA level.

I'm not saying that the Cowboys are going to be giant turds in 2013, hell they'll probably have a nice season similar to 2009 under Phillips before it all went to ****. But these changes and moves that Jones has made this offseason are especially brutal if you've been following football for awhile. Add in that it's more than likely the biggest problem for the Cowboys will still be patrolling the sidelines and making big decisions: Jason Garrett.
Refreshing! That post got my attention and sounds like you know some football. For I while I thought Texans fans were limited to Cowboys Suck.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read