Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2013   #21
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 12817 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanskan View Post
Does anyone know if your a season ticket holder you can get a weekend or a night pass or is it just for sponsors?
I was able to get 4 for August 4th. Which is a Sunday. They had a exclusive offer for priority wait list members today. It was the only open practice for the weekend.

Any one else get in on this?
htowntexans1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013   #22
xman30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
I was able to get 4 for August 4th. Which is a Sunday. They had a exclusive offer for priority wait list members today. It was the only open practice for the weekend.

I did!!! Made my day!!!

xman30
xman30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013   #23
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 12817 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by xman30 View Post
I did!!! Made my day!!!

xman30
See ya their bro.
Old 07-17-2013   #24
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xman30 View Post
I did!!! Made my day!!!

xman30
You DO realize you have to post up-to-the-minute camp reports to the MB, right?

ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013   #25
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
You DO realize you have to post up-to-the-minute camp reports to the MB, right?

I Call dibs on the cheerleaders. I will be keeping a close eye on their technique.
Old 07-17-2013   #26
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Waiting for the Tickets to become available

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013   #27
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 3223 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Waiting for the Tickets to become available
Fridays sold out already
Old 07-17-2013   #28
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBleedTexans View Post
Fridays sold out already
Already got my tickets

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013   #29
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Got my tickets wasn't nearly as bad as it was last year so go ticketmaster for being ready this time around.

Will be there the first open date (Tuesday, July 30th).
Old 07-17-2013   #30
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

All I see is security check?
Old 07-17-2013   #31
Brewski
Rookie

Rep Power: 383 Brewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respected

I got mine as well, It was no problem at all. I will be out there on friday.
Brewski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013   #32
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
I got mine as well, It was no problem at all. I will be out there on friday.
How?
Old 07-17-2013   #33
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

All tickets sold out. Hope you got yours!
Old 07-17-2013   #34
Brewski
Rookie

Rep Power: 383 Brewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
How?
I got an email with a link to buy the tickets through ticketmaster. I clicked the link, and it took me straight to the page to buy the tickets.
Brewski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013   #35
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
All tickets sold out. Hope you got yours!
There's one last chance. I just scored 4 tickets at Academy for Monday morning (8/5). Go check your local Academy store to see if they have any left.

HT.com says that the Academy facebook page can tell you if your local store has tickets but I did not find any info there. So I just popped into my neighborhood store and inquired at the front counter.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013   #36
Beer and Metal
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20683 Beer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respected

Couldn't get any while at work. If anyone is feeling generous, I'd like to get a couple for anytime. I just met a lady who's a big Texans fan, and think it would be cool to take her there.

Judging the cost, I'm willing to give an arm(y man) and a leg(o) to get two.
Old 07-18-2013   #37
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

They've allowed people in without tickets the past several years. Guys are out front handing them out to people that don't have them. IMO, it's likely the reason it's so dadgum crowded.
Old 07-18-2013   #38
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

I remember in the years when it was NP getting tickets to every practice, but then you had to figure out which practice(s) Kubiak would put them in full-pads because that's when they'd have a live scrimmage and some real one-on-one competition.
So most people couldn't go to every practice and the trick therefor was getting a heads-up on the more entertaining "full-pads" practices which I guess now will be even fewer in number under the more limited-contact rules of the new CBA ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013   #39
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Got two for Friday and four for Sunday as well. Just two weeks away.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013   #40
xman30
Rookie

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Tickets-Ho...item2c70d1e1b0

This listing on ebay for Texans training camp tickets is using a picture of mine!!! Shame!!!

xman30
xman30 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read