Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 06-27-2013   #301
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Remember back to the OJ trial. Who the heck knows what will happen.

If the gum doesn't fit, you must acquit.
Yeah I know...That's what I keep thinking of...

But I was like 9 when the OJ trial happened so I'm fuzzy on all the details...I don't remember exactly how strong the case was...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013   #302
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 143833 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'd wonder what would happen if these pretty little girls went up to a group of gangbangers and started representing to them? I bet they'd want 'jump' the girls in and then let's see if they keep throwing gangs signs like idiots.
Old 06-27-2013   #303
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 88272 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
But I was like 9 when the OJ trial happened so I'm fuzzy on all the details...I don't remember exactly how strong the case was...
Iron clad IF it wasn't planted. I suspect even the jury who acquitted him knew he was guilty. It was jury nullification all the way.
Old 06-27-2013   #304
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Where did that picture come from?

I didn't think they were throwing up gang signs...I thought that maybe it was a sorority or something...
Old 06-27-2013   #305
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 377943 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I didn't think they were throwing up gang signs...I thought that maybe it was a sorority or something...
b-l-o-o-d

Perhaps it's just a feminine thing ... ?
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013   #306
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 143833 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

If the gum got no spot spit then you must acquit.
Old 06-27-2013   #307
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not going to pretend I know law and I'm sure there might be a lot more evidence than what has been put out through the media. But, it sure seems like the evidence that has been provided to us isn't strong enough to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. Hopefully they find the weapon
Old 06-27-2013   #308
Rey
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
b-l-o-o-d

Perhaps it's just a feminine thing ... ?
Yeah...that's one of the hand signs from the bloods, but I just didn't think they were throwing up gang signs for some reason...
Old 06-27-2013   #309
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 377943 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Accomplice ... ?

Quote:
Carlos Ortiz, a 27-year-old man who lives in Bristol, Connecticut, has been charged as a fugitive from justice in connection with a murder case in Massachusetts. Former New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez, also of Bristol, was charged with murder.
Source: http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/l...#ixzz2XRzjL59T
Old 06-27-2013   #310
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Aaron Hernandez went unclaimed off waivers today

Just thought I'd toss that out there. lol
Old 06-27-2013   #311
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Aaron Hernandez investigated in 2012 double slaying
Quote:
Aaron Hernandez, the former NFL tight end charged with murder in the death last week of an acquaintance, is now being investigated in connection with a double homicide in Boston's South End in July 2012, a law enforcement source close to the investigation told CNN.

The source gave no indication whether there was any connection between that investigation and Hernandez's current murder charge.

What is known is that the Boston Police Department has located and impounded a silver SUV with Rhode Island registration that police have been trying to find for almost a year, which is linked to the scene of a double homicide in 2012, the source said.

Investigators believe that Hernandez was renting the SUV at the time of those killings, the source said.
So I guess SOP is to rent vehicles to use in murders, then return them to Hertz to be cleaned & "contaminated" by as many people as quickly as possible?

@RossJonesFOX
Quote:
Spokesman tells @FOXSports: "PUMA has ended the relationship with athlete Aaron Hernandez in light of the current situation."
Old 06-27-2013   #312
Rey
Hall of Fame

Quote:
So I guess SOP is to rent vehicles to use in murders, then return them to Hertz to be cleaned & "contaminated" by as many people as quickly as possible?
Would be a lot smarter to completely get rid of the vehicle. Burn it, have it completely stripped down or something...

If you rent a vehicle you can easily be pinpointed as the renter if it's used in a murder.

He just sounds stupid and reckless. I can't get over this story and how much of a dumb ass this dude is.
Old 06-27-2013   #313
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

It is DEFINITELY the sign for bloods. I am absolutely certain. If you look at the picture of the shapes of all ten fingers together... you will be able to spell out b-l-o-o-d as if you were writing it.

One thing that I will say about gang members... they're pretty easy to communicate with. They do make up their own signs but figuring out what they're saying isn't hard. They gesture very well so... I've always been able to communicate with them fairly well. Just thought I'd put that out there.
Old 06-27-2013   #314
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 396984 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah...that's one of the hand signs from the bloods, but I just didn't think they were throwing up gang signs for some reason...
I think a lot of young white girls raised in the suburbs listened to gansta rap because it scared their parents and presented a sort of safe-from-afar look at dangerous lifestyles.

They throw up these signs because they think they are cute and being cool.

But I see two morons that look like tools. But I'm old, so what do I know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
It is DEFINITELY the sign for bloods. I am absolutely certain. If you look at the picture of the shapes of all ten fingers together... you will be able to spell out b-l-o-o-d as if you were writing it.

One thing that I will say about gang members... they're pretty easy to communicate with. They do make up their own signs but figuring out what they're saying isn't hard. They gesture very well so... I've always been able to communicate with them fairly well. Just thought I'd put that out there.
yeah, just google search "blood hand signs" and you will see those exact signs all over the place.

Very interesting your perspective and experiences, especially since you are pretty much an expert on visual communications. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Stuff I would have never picked up on.
Old 06-27-2013   #315
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:

If I were his lawyer I'd spin it that the police picked Hernandez for this crime because of his celebrity & the two guys cooperating only implicated Hernandez because the police told them to.

I'd bet a good lawyer could find motive for one of the other two to be the shooter.
Old 06-27-2013   #316
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

So, ya know, stop with all the shenanigans and lock this thread up...

Quote:
Terri Hernandez, Hernandez’s mother, was at her home in Bristol, just hours before her son was arraigned in court.

“All I can say is that he will be cleared of all these charges in the end,” she said as she walked inside her home. “Just let it play out until the end.”
http://bristolpress.com/articles/201...d092101307.txt
Old 06-27-2013   #317
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 266324 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So, ya know, stop with all the shenanigans and lock this thread up...

http://bristolpress.com/articles/201...d092101307.txt
Sounds like the familial thought process is genetic.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013   #318
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 266324 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Notice anything unusual about Hernandez's NFL.com page?
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013   #319
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 168146 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
I'd wonder what would happen if these pretty little girls went up to a group of gangbangers and started representing to them? I bet they'd want 'jump' the girls in and then let's see if they keep throwing gangs signs like idiots.
They most definitely would not be doing this stupidity in Crenshaw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013   #320
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Notice anything unusual about Hernandez's NFL.com page?
No.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read