Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 06-26-2013   #381
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 17572 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: The more the merrier!

we have 6 joined now. I sent 3 invites again to the 3 non hidden email addresses. HoustonTexans4Life are you still down to play? HOU-TEX, is your son going to join again?
Old 08-09-2013   #382
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Rep Power: 17572 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected

I haven't seen GP on here in forever, and i'm not sure about the other 3 members that haven't registered yet, but as of right now, i'm opening up the last 4 spots for those who are interested.
Old 08-13-2013   #383
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 28119 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected

If you still need folks let me know. I'll give it a go since I already have a couple going anyway.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013   #384
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013   #385
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013   #386
Ryan
THIS YEAR

I'll send the information as soon as I can.
Old 08-18-2013   #387
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Just realized i scheduled the draft right around the time the Texans/Saints game starts and i'm sure a few of us will be there. When you see this, please say a time that best suits you. We have a few weeks before the season starts.
Old 08-18-2013   #388
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 251410 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Just realized i scheduled the draft right around the time the Texans/Saints game starts and i'm sure a few of us will be there. When you see this, please say a time that best suits you. We have a few weeks before the season starts.
Just let me know when.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013   #389
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Didn't you already move it to Tuesday?? That's what my screen shows.
Old 08-19-2013   #390
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
Didn't you already move it to Tuesday?? That's what my screen shows.

Just a placeholder for the time being, but if it works with others we'll keep it.
Old 08-19-2013   #391
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like we still need at least one more team.
Old 08-19-2013   #392
Ryan
THIS YEAR

I've sent out invites to a couple of other people on here who haven't accepted yet and i also booted one of the guys who wanted to join on his new email and is going to join back. Maybe one spot left to fill.
Old 08-20-2013   #393
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm up for it.
Old 08-21-2013   #394
Ryan
THIS YEAR

We'll have 12 after Trail.Blazr joins. Should be another fun season. Let's all shoot for a Tuesday night draft i might push it up to 7:30 though. More of a universal time but it's up to you as well.
Old 08-25-2013   #395
Ryan
THIS YEAR

All filled up! Draft Tuesday at 8:30 pm CT unless anybody wants it moved up a tad.
Old 08-26-2013   #396
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Bump. I moved it up to 8 pm i hope everybody can make it.
Old 08-27-2013   #397
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Draft in two hours!
Old 08-27-2013   #398
Ryan
THIS YEAR

50 more minutes!
Old 08-27-2013   #399
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34613 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

I have a B- draft grade from Yahoo and projected to finish 2-11, now to me that would be a big F!

Old 08-28-2013   #400
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post
I have a B- draft grade from Yahoo and projected to finish 2-11, now to me that would be a big F!

Weird. I was given a C+ and am projected to go 3-10

How the heck does that happen

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read