Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 06-22-2013   #121
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 262563 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
The state police have come back a couple of times today. The last time is with 2 German Shepherds.

Wonder if they're looking for drugs.
Drugs, guns, blood, gunshot residue, the works.

Henandez's associates...

Search dog...

Bagged evidence...
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013   #122
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 122284 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The state police have come back a couple of times today. The last time is with 2 German Shepherds.

Wonder if they're looking for drugs.
Or cadavers?
Old 06-23-2013   #123
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184414 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

From the LA TIMES:

Quote:
By Chuck Schilken
June 23, 2013, 5:02 a.m.

A second search of New England tight end Aaron Hernandez's home took place Saturday as part of an ongoing investigation into the death of a man whose body was found about a mile away from the North Attleboro, Mass., estate on Monday.

The search, which lasted more than three hours, involved police officers, K9 units, a locksmith and a crowbar.

It was unclear what the law enforcement officials were looking for, but they searched the home, backyard, a large playhouse and two vehicles, including a white Audi SUV driven by Hernandez, according to MassLive.com.

The website states that the officials emerged with 10 paper bags full of evidence, as well as a cardboard box.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013   #124
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 43308 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Unless I missed something, I'm beginning to think they are never gonna bust this guy ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013   #125
Lucky

Rep Power: 136980 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Unless I missed something, I'm beginning to think they are never gonna bust this guy ?
I think you are too used to seeing murders wrapped up in an hour on CSI Wherever. It takes time to investigate and build a case in real life. It's pretty clear to me that Hernandez will be charged at some point.
Old 06-23-2013   #126
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 43308 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I think you are too used to seeing murders wrapped up in an hour on CSI Wherever. It takes time to investigate and build a case in real life. It's pretty clear to me that Hernandez will be charged at some point.
"Book 'em, Danno!"
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013   #127
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184414 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
"Book 'em, Danno!"
Yeh........funny how we're not hearing a peep about any of Hernandez's buddies............
Old 06-23-2013   #128
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Real life that's what you're missing
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013   #129
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 262563 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Yep, and looks like the small local police department wisely asked the Massachusetts State Police to come in and assist. Doubt they've handled many homicides going up against high profile, big shot lawyers. Dotting all their "i"s, crossing all their "t"s, getting their ducks in a row.

I'm wondering how they'll defend AHern? Wall of silence? Other guy did it? Suicide? Accident? Self-defense? Coach Belichick told me to destroy the video?
Old 06-23-2013   #130
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Yep, and looks like the small local police department wisely asked the Massachusetts State Police to come in and assist. Doubt they've handled many homicides going up against high profile, big shot lawyers. Dotting all their "i"s, crossing all their "t"s, getting their ducks in a row.

I'm wondering how they'll defend AHern? Wall of silence? Other guy did it? Suicide? Accident? Self-defense? Coach Belichick told me to destroy the video?
You can probably rule out suicide...........unless he used a machine gun.......
Old 06-23-2013   #131
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
You can probably rule out suicide...........unless he used a machine gun.......
There is the phenomena of multiple gunshot suicide, believe or not. Johnny Cochran would have used it.
Old 06-23-2013   #132
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Overall, this has turned from a story of hope into a very sad story.

Some thoughts on the Aaron Hernandez situation: How did we get from there to here?
Old 06-24-2013   #133
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Boston free-lance reporter and TV anchor Kathryn Sotnik's Twitter:

PatriotsXLVIII PatriotsXLVIII ‏@PatriotsXLVIII 1h
Somebody's cooperating. MT @kathrynsotnik: Developing---MSP suiting up to enter body of water near Hernandez home. pic.twitter.com/EsONwZQvwd

Deep Threat Deep Threat ‏@DeeepThreat 1h
@PatriotsXLVIII Probably someone who's prints will not be on that gun.

Kenneth J Carlson Kenneth J Carlson ‏@Kjcarlson77 1h
@kathrynsotnik @ProFootballTalk if Hernandez gets convicted, I'll say it again...ESPN should create "the longest yard" as a reality show

Drew Drew ‏@DrewfromJersey 1h
@PatriotsXLVIII Sounds like the pressure got someone to chirp huh? @kathrynsotnik

PatriotsXLVIII PatriotsXLVIII ‏@PatriotsXLVIII 1h
@DrewfromJersey @kathrynsotnik Looks like they may have gotten someone to chirp.

Rocky Mac Rocky Mac ‏@rockymcdonald 18m
“@kathrynsotnik: Developing---MA state police suiting up to enter a body of water near Aaron Hernandez home. @NECN pic.twitter.com/51d2qCHdB1”
Old 06-24-2013   #134
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow...

If they find the murder weapon near his home Hernandez is even dumber than I thought.

You dump the body near your home and then you also dump the murder weapon by your home?

He's serving himself up on a silver platter.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013   #135
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104642 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Wow...

If they find the murder weapon near his home Hernandez is even dumber than I thought.

You dump the body near your home and then you also dump the murder weapon by your home?

He's serving himself up on a silver platter.
IIRC, he wasn't the brightest candle on the cake coming out of Florida. I think he had multiple off the field issues then too.
Old 06-24-2013   #136
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
IIRC, he wasn't the brightest candle on the cake coming out of Florida. I think he had multiple off the field issues then too.
It's funny because I read somewhere that he along with Percy Harvin actually were present at all of their classes and tests. Hernandez, FWIW, scored a 30 on the Wonderlic. I would say that rather thanactually being dumb, Hernandez has always seemed to do stupid things.
Old 06-24-2013   #137
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Snitch -- criminal's lingo.

If someone had spoken up sooner perhaps this man wouldn't have been murdered.

Police searching stream near Hernandez's home...

Old 06-24-2013   #138
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104642 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It's funny because I read somewhere that he along with Percy Harvin actually were present at all of their classes and tests. Hernandez, FWIW, scored a 30 on the Wonderlic. I would say that rather thanactually being dumb, Hernandez has always seemed to do stupid things.
Just common sense, I reckon. Some people have it, some people don't.

He's a darn good athlete. It'll be a shame if he's guilty of something. It'll be another wasted talent that we see too often.
Old 06-24-2013   #139
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Patriots will be fine.
Probably...maybe...

Losing Welker, Gronk injured, and now Hernandez most likely out for 2013 and beyond...Captain Marvelous can only do so much without weapons.
Old 06-24-2013   #140
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

From NFL.com

Quote:
Massachusetts State Police set up a tent near New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez's North Attleboro home Monday morning, as they searched nearby waters for evidence connected to the Odin Lloyd homicide investigation, NFL Network's Rich Hollenberg reported. At least six officers were present, with some dressed in full scuba gear and carrying metal detectors.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read