Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 06-08-2013   #1
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 66263 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texan David Quessenberry's Truck Stolen

Quote:
My truck was stolen last night. Please keep an eye out Houston. It's an 06' White F350 king ranch edition. license plate BA5 3454. Thank you
@DavidQberry

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013   #2
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 307979 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan David Quessenberry's Truck Stolen

Nice welcome to Houston.

Retweeted it to media & local Ford dealers. Ford is a Texans sponsor.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013   #3
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Rep Power: 66263 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Nice welcome to Houston.
Yeah, I know. Hopefully it is found quickly and undamaged.

The Highwaymen
Old 06-08-2013   #4
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Quote:
Keep an eye out for my truck Houston. Last seen at spring hill suites by Reliant Stadium. Plate # BA5 3454
@DavidQberry

The Highwaymen
Old 06-08-2013   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264424 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

I've I were newly signed to an NFL contract

That's what I'd be driving.
Old 06-08-2013   #6
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 238286 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I've I were newly signed to an NFL contract

That's what I'd be driving.
ummmm... yeah...
and you'd change your name to Buck Wylde, right...

back to topic... did he say where he had it parked? In his apt. complex? At a mall...?
strip club parking lot?
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013   #7
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post

back to topic... did he say where he had it parked? In his apt. complex? At a mall...?
strip club parking lot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post

Last seen at spring hill suites by Reliant Stadium.

The Highwaymen
Sponsored links
Old 06-08-2013   #8
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 238286 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
Spring Hill Suites...?
Is that where the rookies are staying during camp? Damn...
Old 06-09-2013   #9
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216190 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

By now, I suspect that his truck either has a "New Do" or has been assigned a "Donor Card."
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013   #10
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

It's gone. I bet it's found in a few weeks totally wrecked in the middle of nowhere near the border. Drug smugglers and human traffickers target these larger 3/4 ton plus vehicles especially if a 4X4 to do business across the border. Often driving thru barbed wire fences and what not until the truck eventually gets so beat up it's worthless.
Old 06-09-2013   #11
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 926 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

My sons Tahoe was stolen from his driveway a few weeks ago also. police found it the next day striped to the carpet F'ers took the baby's Car seat....nothing left, no doors,windows,tailgate...nothing! Hope your insurance is a good one.
Old 06-09-2013   #12
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264424 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
ummmm... yeah...
and you'd change your name to Buck Wylde, right...
Hehehe....

My Name is Buck.

&
Old 06-09-2013   #13
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Hehehe....

My Name is Buck.

&
The Preacher?
Old 06-10-2013   #14
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 128249 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Kinda off topic, but I have never understood the reasoning behind tonneau covers on pickups. Imo, it defeats the purpose of having a pickup. My dad has one and he's asked me a few times to haul something due to not fitting in his truck. The amount of gas they save isn't worth the price difference between a truck and a car.
Old 06-10-2013   #15
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 356973 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Kinda off topic, but I have never understood the reasoning behind tonneau covers on pickups. Imo, it defeats the purpose of having a pickup. My dad has one and he's asked me a few times to haul something due to not fitting in his truck. The amount of gas they save isn't worth the price difference between a truck and a car.
I had a rolling cover. Both problems solved. Mileage isn't the only benefit. You also get a secure bed.
Old 06-10-2013   #16
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 128249 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I had a rolling cover. Both problems solved. Mileage isn't the only benefit. You also get a secure bed.
I can understand the rolling covers because you still have access to the entire bed, but the one's that only open a foot or two off the tailgate render the truck useless imo
Old 06-10-2013   #17
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 12818 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected

That truck is most likely hauling drugs and/or guns by now across the border. The cartels specifically target the f250 as it is considered a "business or farm" truck. It's probably painted all white by now as well.
htowntexans1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013   #18
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I can understand the rolling covers because you still have access to the entire bed, but the one's that only open a foot or two off the tailgate render the truck useless imo
Some people consider what cargo they will most frequently carry. I buy big trucks, but my cargo is most likely going to be kids, so I get hard tops..... Expeditions, Tahoes. I can lay the seats down flat to make room for the occasional bit of furniture; but I'll still have to borrow a truck if I'm need to haul something "messy" or large.

But I still appreciate my vehicle for the purpose I bought it.
Old 06-10-2013   #19
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

We had two vehicles stolen when we lived in LA: a silver '86 Buick Regal (that was an awesome car) and a red '89 Jeep Cherokee.

The Cherokee was stolen on Christmas day when we'd been in LA for about 3 months and we were still in a temporary apartment. The police found the car the next day and caught the guy driving around in it. Some stuff had been taken off and the radio was gone but we got the thing back in excellent condition and the insurance actually gave us enough money to upgrade the radio and add an alarm system (which we didn't have prior to that.) The guy's enchilada dinner was still in the back seat.

The Regal was stolen from my work parking garage downtown. The car was found just outside of Barstow and looked like it had been ridden through the desert hard. The radiator was broken, the engine block was cracked, the whole car was fried. There were blue dew rags in the back floorboard so we assume it was a bunch of Crips.

Found out that at the time (early 90's), the Buick Regal was the car of choice for gang-bangers in South Central. We bought another, older, used Cherokee after that and that was the car I drove whenever I was spending time in Hollywood, South Central, or Downtown or anywhere like that.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013   #20
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46138 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected

Welp...

Quote:
David Quessenberry @DavidQberry
The truck is found!!! It was just north of the boarder and was being used to smuggle people across the Boarder.
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read