Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 06-10-2013   #1
TexansCountry
Rookie

Section: anywhere i can get tickets
Rep Power: 0 TexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansCountry is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texas Longhorns

I'm ready for the season to start. Got really excited after watching the spring game. The defense is wrapping up on tackling and ash has improved and swoops look real good what little bit he got to play. With that being said I can't have my expectations to high with mack still coaching
Old 06-10-2013   #2
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texas Lonhorns

Need some better QB play, eh?

"It was cool whenever I found out [Applewhite] was going to be my coach, things that he told me, never a lot, every once in a while he'd give me a piece of advice and all those things he told me before kind of flashed in my head, and I just realized every single thing he ever told me has been spot on and really helped me," Texas quarterback David Ash said.

http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=te...tion&FORM=EWRE
Old 06-14-2013   #3
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 58383 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texas Lonhorns

I have fairly high expectations for the 2013 Longhorns. 10+ wins and a major bowl. They dont have many gimmies, and TCU, Oklahoma, West Virginia and Baylor are on the road. though Oklahoma and WV might have a drop off due to new QBs.

I just hope I get to go to a couple games this Fall. Hook'em!
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read