Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 04-30-2013   #1
sixout
Rookie

Default Texans fans making the trip to Arizona!

Myself and two friends will be making this trip in November. Is anyone else planning on going / lives in the area? It'd be great to have more people to meet up with!

We went to Detroit last year and had a blast. Met some amazing people (both Texans and Lions fans), and can't wait to do it again.
sixout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013   #2
mmnut66
Rookie

Section: Bullpen 117 5,6
Default Arizona Game

:Looking to see if anyone is going. We are staying in Old Town Scottsdale for the weekend. Cardinals Stadium is about 27 miles from there. My wife and i would like to party with other fans there!
mmnut66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013   #3
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17337 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arizona Game

My sister just moved to Phoenix. This would be a good excuse to visit her. This is something I might have to consider.
Old 06-07-2013   #4
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Scottsdale is nice. You gotta eat at Amy's Baking Company while you are there. They have food.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013   #5
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 28606 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew_Smoke View Post
Scottsdale is nice. You gotta eat at Amy's Baking Company while you are there. They have food.
lol
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013   #6
mmnut66
Rookie

Default Re: Texans fans making the trip to Arizona!

We are staying in the old town Scottsdale area for that weekend. looking forward to party with other Texans! keep us updated
Old 06-16-2013   #7
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans fans making the trip to Arizona!

I'm planning on making that trip. I'll be staying with my niece, who lives in Phoenix, and is a diehard Cards fan. BUT, to her benefit, she loves our TEXANS also, just not when we play the Cards. She's a good old TEXAS gal at heart!! I'll look forward to seeing some TEXAN fans while there.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 06-16-2013   #8
mmnut66
Rookie

sounds good thanks for the recommendation. anyone ever play golf there? any must plays??

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read