Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 05-28-2013   #21
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 137757 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keyshawn calls cops on Justin Bieber

This boy is gonna hit someone. Just another typical celeb punk that thinks hes above everyone else.
Old 05-28-2013   #22
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Bieber reminds me of Joffrey from Game of Thrones.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013   #23
Coolhandsluke2
Rookie

Rep Power: 2150 Coolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respected

My guess is JB ends up like Lindsy Lohan

These pics make anyone else lol when they see em?
Coolhandsluke2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013   #24
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216706 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Bieber's been known for being a great neighbor. Last March, he spit on one of his neighbors when the neighbor complained about one of Bieber's raucous parties
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013   #25
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 12818 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhandsluke2 View Post

My guess is JB ends up like Lindsy Lohan

These pics make anyone else lol when they see em?
Lmfao!!! Are those rolls of toilet paper on his shirt. He obviously needs it, it looks like he has had quite a few accidents. He's too busy to go use a toilet. LOL!!!
htowntexans1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013   #26
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Unfortunately, I took the liberty to do a little research on this cat. I'm kind of pissed now by how stupid this little punk acts, but agree with your assertion 100%
WOW Bro!!! You had to research what a ********* this Canadian kid is???

I like and I hate Keyshawn Johnson for various reasons. That said he has kids, he lives in the same gated community with this POS. I'm glad Keyshawn (and other notable residents Like Eric Dickerson IIRC) have made complaints about this POS!!! I wish Keyshawn or Eric would just kick this little punk's ass!

As an aside, Eric Dickerson: MOVE BACK TO TEXAS, WHERE YOU BELONG!!
Old 05-30-2013   #27
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9888 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: Keyshawn calls cops on Justin Bieber

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Embarrassed to be from the same country as this tool.

Me, too
Old 05-31-2013   #28
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216706 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Apparently, many of Bieber's fans are just as trashy as their idol.

Quote:
Beliebers Defend Justin Bieber by Trashing Eric Dickerson on Twitter

By Gabe Zaldivar
(Pop Culture Lead Writer) on May 30, 2013

You mess with Justin Bieber, you mess with the Belieber Army, a ragtag outfit of motivated individuals with far too much time on their hands and access to Twitter.

They are like the A-Team except they have zits and live at their mom's house.

Fox Sports brings us word that Hall of Famer Eric Dickerson was bombarded with Belieber venom after his hilarious quip on Twitter was directed toward the pop star.

For those uninitiated or just into reruns, here is the post that sparked a flood of tweets fueled by an undying love for all things Bieber.

Eric Dickerson Eric Dickerson ‏@EricDickerson 28 May
I live in Calabasas too and @justinbieber needs to slow his ass down.

Fox Sports did a great job of capturing a healthy smattering of the vitriol with some of the nasty bits edited out, so we bring that to you here. :

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1656482-beliebers-defend-justin-bieber-by-trashing-eric-dickerson-on-twitter

[These were some follow up tweets by Dickerson:

Eric Dickerson Eric Dickerson ‏@EricDickerson 28 May
Hey @justinbieber I use to have a white Ferrari too, but I knew the speed limit in neighborhoods where kids played.

Eric Dickerson ‏@EricDickerson 28 May
Just to be clear, I think @justinbieber is a talented young man. But as a parent of young kids the reckless driving concerns me.

]
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013   #29
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 307979 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Beliebers Defend Justin Bieber by Trashing Eric Dickerson on Twitter

Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013   #30
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 76755 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post

HAHAHAHAHA @ dweabernation.

If Justin Dweaber spit on me he could at least say his death was quick and painless.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read