Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 05-19-2013   #1
Revolution
All Pro

Rep Power: 304 Revolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Houston Texans at San Diego Chargers - Monday, September 9

Who is going? My wife and I are going. Tickets in hand....
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013   #2
genepena
Rookie

Default Re: Houston Texans at San Diego Chargers - Monday, September 9

There is a group of 4 of us going. We are trying to figure out what hotel the team will stay at.
genepena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013   #3
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Section: 140
Rep Power: 8759 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97392
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013   #4
bks223
Rookie

Section: Section 522 Row H

We are flying into San Diego on Monday morning and staying until Weds. We got our tickets to game, just trying to find a hotel. We plan on going to beach or the zoo on Tuesday.. We have a group of 5 going..
bks223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013   #5
mmnut66
Rookie

Section: Bullpen 117 5,6

What up Texans! We have a group of 19 crazy fans going together, we are sitting in P54 Row 2 taking up the whole row!!
We are all staying in the gaslamp district area, looking to meet up with other fans.
I will be there early Fri. the 6th ,heading to Torrey Pines golf course. Any golfers out there? CMON lets go!
mmnut66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013   #6
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 31996 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Went to a Texans game there last time they were in SD and the fans there were without a doubt the biggest a holes I've come across at road games. Maybe my experience was an isolated event but I caught hell everywhere and I wasn't even being obnoxious...I swear! I hope we come out with the dubya and silence those P Ricks. Have fun y'all!
Old 07-23-2013   #7
bks223
Rookie

Section: Section 522 Row H

Hopefully they are not as bad as the fans in New England. We went up for the MNF game last season. For the most part, the fans were ok before the game. They quickly became Grade "A" A-s-s holes just after kickoff. Over on the other forum, it appears there is going to be a lot of Texans fans in battle red in sections P56, P57 and P58

We are in P56 Row A (we have 5 of us going)

Should be fun!!!
bks223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-24-2013   #8
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10688 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I am thinking of coming down from LA, just need to find someone who will come with me!
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013   #9
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

We're going and also have a line in with a tailgate to join.
Old 07-25-2013   #10
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10688 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
We're going and also have a line in with a tailgate to join.
Awesome, I just bought 2 tickets so we need to meet up!
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013   #11
mmwest
Site Contributor

Section: 638 The one always standing & yelling.
Rep Power: 0 mmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respected

We have 11 in P58 row 4 and 5. Flying in Saturday and staying at the Catamaran Resort in Mission Bay. Battle Red in San Dog!!!
Old 07-26-2013   #12
LEATHERHEAD
Veteran

Section: 123 C
Rep Power: 1017 LEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respected

just bought ours my wife and i,,coming in on Sat..what day you guys playing golf?i want to play Torry Pines....damn Seats are in 53 Plaza enzone Row 1.Battle Red..Hell Ya..we need to all meet at a bar some night,,,lets make it happen

Last edited by LEATHERHEAD; 07-26-2013 at 06:36 AM. Reason: spelling
LEATHERHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013   #13
mmnut66
Rookie

Section: Bullpen 117 5,6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmnut66 View Post
What up Texans! We have a group of 19 crazy fans going together, we are sitting in P54 Row 2 taking up the whole row!!
We are all staying in the gaslamp district area, looking to meet up with other fans.
I will be there early Fri. the 6th ,heading to Torrey Pines golf course. Any golfers out there? CMON lets go!
@Leatherhead my plans were to play on Friday but open to change days, Sunday maybe?
Advanced tee times are required according to website they fill fast!

you can reach me at 832-326-3238
Mario
mmnut66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013   #14
LEATHERHEAD
Veteran

Section: 123 C
Rep Power: 1017 LEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respected

darn,,,well if there are enough people that want to go on Sunday,,that would be cool,,if not i will enjoy the beach.281-955-8683 i will call ya..thx.
LEATHERHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013   #15
Mimayer1985
Rookie

Section: Sec. 132 row j
Rep Power: 0 Mimayer1985 was voted MVPMimayer1985 was voted MVPMimayer1985 was voted MVP

My group is talkin about Torrey pines on Monday plenty of time before u can even get in the stadium grounds
Mimayer1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013   #16
mmwest
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 0 mmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respected

Does anyone know if their gonna have a big meet up like they did last year in N.E.?
Old 08-03-2013   #17
Mimayer1985
Rookie

Section: Sec. 132 row j
Rep Power: 0 Mimayer1985 was voted MVPMimayer1985 was voted MVPMimayer1985 was voted MVP

Of coarse we will
Mimayer1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013   #18
mmwest
Site Contributor

Can't wait!!
Old 08-05-2013   #19
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 260379 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Wife and I are going. Sitting in section P6, 50-yd line. Spending Sunday with our niece, but up for any Texans-related festivities on Monday. Shoot me a PM if there's a plan and/or want to get a plan rolling.
Old 08-28-2013   #20
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Section: 140
Rep Power: 8759 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

They have a tailgate going on that they posted on facebook. Last day to get tickets is noon this Friday. Details are on facebook for anybody wondering about tailgating!
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read