Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2013   #21
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 12818 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Any card/memorabilia collectors here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD View Post
Anyone know why Andre never signs at the TriStar shows? Is he under contract or something with private signings only?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
I went to the signing he had at Verizon last year. They wouldn't let anyone take any merchandise in. All they gave us was a 5"x7" portrait of him and he signed it, and also got to take a picture with him. The woman said it was in his contract not to be able to sign any merchandise at the Verizon appearances.
htowntexans1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013   #22
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough

My collection so far. I have a mike trout on the way. Gotta lay off the purchases for now, though lol
Old 05-20-2013   #23
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

I just moved back to Houston so I am hoping to start getting more opportunities to get stuff signed. I really want Cushing to sign an 8x12 photo I got off nflphotos and I would like JJ Watt and Andre Johnsons signatures on the 10 year ball we got as season ticket holders. I would prefer not to have to deal with the tristar signing banaza crowd though.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013   #24
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

I collect all of the memorabilia I can get. Hopefully this year I can get some autographs on the Texans football we received last year. I have Texans memorabilia, but no autographs yet. For other teams or previous, I have signed Charles Barkley card, Billy Wagner baseball, Daniel Ewing Duke basketball picture, T. J. Ford Milwaukee jersey and card, Alex Smith 49er jersey, Adrian Peterson 2 footballs, home and away jerseys, Oklahoma jersey, magazine cover, jerseys for Joe Galloway, Dez Bryant, Miles Austin, poster Demarcus Murray, Tony Dixon bb cap, Brandon Middleton former Lions picture. Photo ops with Adrian Peterson, T. J. Ford, Daniel Ewing, Thurman Thomas, Ivy Lee Brown, Gus Brown.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read