Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2013   #1
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 321 Row K Season Tickets

Season tickets for all 10 games, playoff option can be discussed. Seats are on the club level in the Mezzanine and great views of the field.

Selling for 5000.00. Private Message me if interested.

Not selling PSL and do not have parking.
Old 02-24-2013   #2
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

This is for two tickets.

Sent from my Sprint iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-30-2013   #3
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 321 Row K Season Tickets (Doppelganger)

Hey Doppelganger..... why are you not saying anything about KIMMY and her profit?

Season tickets for all 10 games, playoff option can be discussed. Seats are on the club level in the Mezzanine and great views of the field.

Old 03-31-2013   #4
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331516 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
Hey Doppelganger..... why are you not saying anything about KIMMY and her profit?
Well maybe because Kimmy has been around for years and contributed to the MB other than just listing tickets while Bailee's dad has never made a post about football. Seems pretty clear to me. We don't exist to be a ticket brokerage. We allow folks who otherwise participate here to sell tickets.
Old 03-31-2013   #5
robroy72
Veteran

Rep Power: 6816 robroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Well maybe because Kimmy has been around for years and contributed to the MB other than just listing tickets while Bailee's dad has never made a post about football. Seems pretty clear to me. We don't exist to be a ticket brokerage. We allow folks who otherwise participate here to sell tickets.
That being the case; why not set a minimum post count in the main or NFL forum before being allowed to post in here? Say 100 posts or something like that?
robroy72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013   #6
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by robroy72 View Post
That being the case; why not set a minimum post count in the main or NFL forum before being allowed to post in here? Say 100 posts or something like that?
Because then you will get 100 useless posts from Bailee's Dad just to meet the threshold, and then he will start posting what he is posting now.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013   #7
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Wow. First time getting called out! In my time on this board this is the first time I recall someone calling me out like that.

I did not take a shot at Bailee's dad. What I simply did was go through a little math and basically wish him(I think) luck in selling them. Why did I not do it for Kimmy? 2 reasons.

1. I did not see it. Contrary to popular belief I don't hang out on the board all day. I have other things to do with my time. I don't continuously check the board unless I am watching a game. I don't buy tickets, so I usually don't go in those forums. Usually I participate in the Texans, draft, Stos, and NSZ areas.

2. I don't personally know Kimmy, but I have read many of her posts and "know" her as a contributing member of this community. She has offered great opinions over the years on numerous topics. her interest in this board is not to sell tickets but to engage in Texans related topics.

In contrast, Bailee's dad has 23 posts, which are all related to selling tickets. He has not added content nor offered opinion. It seems to me his interest in this board is solely to sell tickets.

To different objectives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Well said sir.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-02-2013   #8
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by robroy72 View Post
I kind of like the idea that you have to earn your way into forums. You start in the Texans forum. After an appropriate amount of posts you can unlock, say the College Football/Mock areas. More good posts and you can unlock other sports. More still and you get into the NSZ. Only after all that should you be able to get into the ticket sales areas.

To steal/modify a Simpson's line..."This forum's easier to get into than Arizona State!!"

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013   #9
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Wow! Didn't know I'd start a sh!tstrom LOL

Honestly, I threw them out much like people do in the PSL marketplace. If someone buys them, great, if they don't, great! We have four seats and these are two of them.

I've actually given tickets away to a member here and also donated to a charity Ryan & Lindsay support. I am far from a scalper in real life - but if someone is willing to buy, I'll be willing to sell :peace:
Old 04-03-2013   #10
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 321 Row K Season Tickets

All is good, I am not upset at all. Kimmy offered 2 seats at $5000 for 2 seats for the entire season. I hope she sells them. Those are $110 per ticket, $220 per game. That amounts to her cost at $2200 for the entire season and she is looking for $5000, that is a hefty $2800 profit. That is a nice 227% profit, just pointing that out. I am just saying if nobody wants to buy over inflated tickets they don't have to. One can look at the post and make their own decisions. I do not know Baileys dad, but he is selling tickets at a much lower profit and he gets blasted. Neither should get called out for selling tickets, this is a Houston Texans forum and they should be able to post what they have and what they want for them. All of the members should be able to look and make their own decisions. To call one out and not the other is not the way to go about it. I read post all over here, in all forums and do not post a lot, but one should be able to read Baileys dad post and ignore it......... no need to blast him. If you do not want to buy them don't. Just my
Old 05-08-2013   #11
k2djspike
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 k2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 321 Row K Season Tickets

Quote:
All is good, I am not upset at all. Kimmy offered 2 seats at $5000 for 2 seats for the entire season. I hope she sells them. Those are $110 per ticket, $220 per game. That amounts to her cost at $2200 for the entire season and she is looking for $5000, that is a hefty $2800 profit. That is a nice 127% profit, just pointing that out. I am just saying if nobody wants to buy over inflated tickets they don't have to. One can look at the post and make their own decisions. I do not know Baileys dad, but he is selling tickets at a much lower profit and he gets blasted. Neither should get called out for selling tickets, this is a Houston Texans forum and they should be able to post what they have and what they want for them. All of the members should be able to look and make their own decisions. To call one out and not the other is not the way to go about it. I read post all over here, in all forums and do not post a lot, but one should be able to read Baileys dad post and ignore it......... no need to blast him. If you do not want to buy them don't. Just my
Fixed Just like infra did before
k2djspike is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read