Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 04-29-2013   #1761
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142041 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Then there was Sam Montgomery.
Hey, I was doing what TPN and others were saying; if you identify your guy, you can't wait another round for him.
It's the Jerry Jones school of drafting.

Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013   #1762
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 56852 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
D.J. Hayden CB Houston CUSA 12 86
John Bostic ILB Florida SEC 50 85
Earl Wolff S North Carolina State ACC 136 72
I took these three for the Jags. Glad it didnt work out this way for them.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013   #1763
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142041 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
I took these three for the Jags. Glad it didnt work out this way for them.
Yeah. That would have been an epic draft for them.
Old 04-29-2013   #1764
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

I had a + 8 for the Panthers and a + 136 for the Steelers .

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 04-30-2013 at 06:03 AM.
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013   #1765
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18096 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

If HOU ends with the #1 pick tey have to take Bridgewater being the consensus #1 QB in the Draft. Now with that said I think HOU should trade back into 1st round with their 2nd pick and get another impact defender from this draft. DE - NT - OLB - ILB - CB - S position really don't matter matter could use help on every level. I would prefer NT or a pass rushing OLB.
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013   #1766
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
If HOU ends with the #1 pick tey have to take Bridgewater being the consensus #1 QB in the Draft. Now with that said I think HOU should trade back into 1st round with their 2nd pick and get another impact defender from this draft. DE - NT - OLB - ILB - CB - S position really don't matter matter could use help on every level. I would prefer NT or a pass rushing OLB.
I think this is the wrong thread. It needs to go into a 2014 T Member Mock Draft Discussion.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read