Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 04-27-2013   #1
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 27197 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default New to the site

Sup guys new here, I have made a couple of posts already but wanted to introduce myself in the right section. I post frequently in the official MB. Got no problems but sometimes it gets slow, I notice the traffic here is fast so thought I'd join.

I have also bought tickets for games from season ticket holders so I want to see if that can be done here too.

I don't like personal attacks, unless another teams fan attacks another Texan fan, then it's on, don't care if I get banned. Looking forward to posting more and making new MB friends.
Old 04-27-2013   #2
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New to the site

Welcome to the board, man.

I used to be over on the HT.com board but they pissed a lot of us off several years ago and I migrated over here with a bunch of the other regulars from over there.

I don't ever go over there anymore and haven't for years.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013   #3
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan View Post
Sup guys new here, I have made a couple of posts already but wanted to introduce myself in the right section. I post frequently in the official MB. Got no problems but sometimes it gets slow, I notice the traffic here is fast so thought I'd join.

I have also bought tickets for games from season ticket holders so I want to see if that can be done here too.

I don't like personal attacks, unless another teams fan attacks another Texan fan, then it's on, don't care if I get banned. Looking forward to posting more and making new MB friends.
welcome aboard. Just remember that Billy, don't be a hero isn't just a song from the 70's.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013   #4
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 27197 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Welcome to the board, man.

I used to be over on the HT.com board but they pissed a lot of us off several years ago and I migrated over here with a bunch of the other regulars from over there.

I don't ever go over there anymore and haven't for years.
I noticed there are a lot of people that used to post over there here now. That's cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
welcome aboard. Just remember that Billy, don't be a hero isn't just a song from the 70's.
Lol not trying to be a hero, just got everyone's back here. Thanks for the welcome.
Old 04-28-2013   #5
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 111743 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome revan.

I would think you will see many ticket opportunities as the season approaches and thoughout the season. Much luck!

I hope you enjoy your move here!
Old 04-28-2013   #6
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Welcome to our lair!

I will be your tour guide.

Please keep all hands, feet, and genitalia INSIDE the vehicle at all times.
Bill!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013   #7
revan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Welcome revan.

I would think you will see many ticket opportunities as the season approaches and thoughout the season. Much luck!

I hope you enjoy your move here!
Can't wait, to start shopping for tickets, thanks bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Welcome to our lair!

Bill!
Lol will do sir.
Old 04-28-2013   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Welcome to our lair!

Bill!
WTH brakos? I had nothing to do with this!!!Funny tho and welcome aboard Revan!
Old 04-28-2013   #9
revan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
WTH brakos? I had nothing to do with this!!!Funny tho and welcome aboard Revan!
Thanks brother
Old 04-29-2013   #10
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Welcome aboard...now get a haircut ya hippie.

"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013   #11
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 244585 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome to the site.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013   #12
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Welcome to the site.
Meet Playoffs. He's a friend of Coach Jim Mora. (whispering) We're not supposed to talk about him...
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013   #13
revan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Welcome aboard...now get a haircut ya hippie.

Lol, sunshine??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Welcome to the site.
Thanks brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Meet Playoffs. He's a friend of Coach Jim Mora. (whispering) We're not supposed to talk about him...
Old 04-30-2013   #14
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I know you!! Lol!

Good seeing you over here. I'll be honest, my timeout from HTMB was a blessing in disguise. This place is a lot more informative w/ members that attempt to have knowledgeable discussions as opposed to acting as if the Texans have no faults & all is well all of the time. The mods over here also seem to have a bit more sense & don't act like dictators that are itching to suspend accounts at every opportunity. It's gotten to be a complete joke & silly over there as you can't write much of anything w/out getting a warning, infraction, or suspension. Needless to say, I prefer it over here but still visit over there keeping in mind that I'm entering a place that treats adults as if they are children & the mods/ dictators have their fingers on the suspension trigger. Next time I'm going to tell you how I really feel! Lol!

I think you will like it over here & it's good to see you. Enjoy!
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013   #15
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Welcome!
Quote Revan, naver more
Old 05-02-2013   #16
revan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
I know you!! Lol!

Good seeing you over here. I'll be honest, my timeout from HTMB was a blessing in disguise. This place is a lot more informative w/ members that attempt to have knowledgeable discussions as opposed to acting as if the Texans have no faults & all is well all of the time. The mods over here also seem to have a bit more sense & don't act like dictators that are itching to suspend accounts at every opportunity. It's gotten to be a complete joke & silly over there as you can't write much of anything w/out getting a warning, infraction, or suspension. Needless to say, I prefer it over here but still visit over there keeping in mind that I'm entering a place that treats adults as if they are children & the mods/ dictators have their fingers on the suspension trigger. Next time I'm going to tell you how I really feel! Lol!

I think you will like it over here & it's good to see you. Enjoy!
Dude I was wondering what had happened to you. Good to see you here. I haven't had any problems over, I just don't like how one can't mention the name of anyone that is not a Texan in the bullpen. I can understand starting a thread about a non Texan player but just throwing a name, that's getting too serious for a message board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Welcome!
Quote Revan, naver more
Thanks buddy.
Old 05-02-2013   #17
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

I like the name. Do you happen to be. KOTOR fan?

Welcome to the board!
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013   #18
revan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
I like the name. Do you happen to be. KOTOR fan?

Welcome to the board!
Thanks, and yes KOTOR is my favorite Star Wars game. The storyline is awesome.
Old 05-02-2013   #19
ASidd_1990
Veteran

Rep Power: 150 ASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome to the board!
ASidd_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013   #20
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Thanks, and yes KOTOR is my favorite Star Wars game. The storyline is awesome.
Agreed. Probably my favorite game of all time. Look forward to seeing you post around here.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read