Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 04-24-2013   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default 2013's Derrick Johnson, Patrick Willis, & Derell Revis

Who is the one guy that you don't want the Texans to pass on.

If this guy could possibly be there at 27, or even if the Texans move up... who is the one guy that would still be on the board after the Texans 1st and/or 2nd pick that would drive you batty?
Old 04-25-2013   #2
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013's Derrick Johnson, Patrick Willis, & Derell Revis

Cordarrelle Patterson.

I have seen some mocks lately that have him slipping past the Texans. I am not usually the type that gets bent out of shape when the Texans don't pick one of "my guys." I try to guess at what the Texans will do, and then when they go another way, I look to see why they did what they did. I know they invest waaaaay more time, effort, energy, resources and know how than I will every possess.

That being said I will go bat-bleep crazy if they pass on Patterson.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013   #3
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Just thought I'd ask now, before the draft.

Because I know tomorrow there will be a dozen, we should have posts.... Then 4 years from now it'll be all, " I told you so"
Old 04-25-2013   #4
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

DJ Swearinger. Take him in the second round.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013   #5
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Just thought I'd ask now, before the draft.

Because I know tomorrow there will be a dozen, we should have posts.... Then 4 years from now it'll be all, " I told you so"
That all depends on who drops. When picking 10th, it's much easier to focus on a few guys that will likely be there, 27th not so much. This draft seems rather unpredictable, and could go any way. I'm hesitant to slot anyone in at 27, but I'd like to see them pick up a WR, NT, OLB, S and OT in the first four picks.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read