Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2013   #1
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 195710 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default How into draft R U?

Received a call from a buddy couple hours ago inviting me to replace his teammate in a boat race in Biloxi, Miss. Last minute cancelation that would allow me all expense paid trip leaving noon tomorrow returning Sunday. As many of you know I am a high performance boat nut losing my own BADBOY1 in Hurricane Ike. Art has never lost a race in his 31 foot American Offshore CAT; although I incorrectly reported last year he lost in Lake Havasau last year. Found out recently that although he blew engine at 125 mph, no competitor beat him.
Hesitantly, I agreed to stand in but just got call from Art that his teammates was on again. Whew.

What are you willing to give up? What are your preparations? I do not like visits or telephone calls. I have meals completed or ready to go with TV, radio and lap top going. I hate knocks on door (last April) & will not even get up this year.

BTW, Art just bought a 41 foot luxury CAT he will refurbish for resale at a great price for someone. If you know anyone with interest, let me know. It is a great looking boat.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read