Hall of Fame
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Everyone Wants The Throne
Rep Power: 129316
NFL.com's 7 round mock draft for every team
27. Houston Texans: Menelik Watson, OT, Florida State. I don't agree with Watson being a first-round pick, but he shows more athleticism on the field than in drills and teams appear to be intrigued by his upside.
57. Texans: Keenan Allen, WR, California. Thanks to a slower 40 time and prolonged recovery process, Allen could wind up going late in the second round. He wins with burst in and out of breaks and reliable hands at the catch point.
89. Texans: Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas
95. Texans: Jordan Reed, TE, Florida.
124. Texans: William Gholston, DE, Michigan State.
160. Texans: Luke Marquardt, OT, Azusa Pacific.
195. Texans: Cobi Hamilton, WR, Arkansas.
201. Texans: Cierre Wood, RB, Notre Dame
233. Texans: Rodney Smith, WR, Florida State.
Link to the entire mock
I have to say, this looks very texans-ish ...but also i wouldn't be at all upset if our 1st 3 rounds went like this.
apologies if this has been posted already.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|