Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 04-21-2013   #1681
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Next up:

37 243 Atlanta - RT22 -
38 244 Atlanta - RT22 -

39 245 Detroit - 76Texan -
40 246 San Francisco - WolverineFan -
41 247 Baltimore - RockNRandy -
42 248 Tennessee - SenorStan -
43 249 Atlanta - RT22 -
44 250 Miami - TexansSeminole -
45 251 Cincinnati - Corrosion -
46 252 San Francisco - WolverineFan -
47 253 New York Giants - htownfan32 -
48 254 Indianapolis - Rey -
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013   #1682
RT22
Veteran

Rep Power: 3883 RT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respected

With pick #243 the Falcons select Brandon McGee CB University of Miami.
With pick #244 the Falcons select Lonnie Pryor FB Florida State.
RT22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013   #1683
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Lions select Sheldon Price, CB, UCLA

Tall corner with track background. Capable of playing press against big receivers. Have some problem with smaller, and quick receiver like Markus Wheaton. Could translate to safety.

Graded between 3rd and 5th round by NFL.com
Old 04-21-2013   #1684
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by RT22 View Post
With pick #244 the Falcons select Lonnie Pryor FB Florida State.
I was hoping he would fall to the Texans. Lonnie Pryor was a 4* running back coming out of high school that came to Florida State with 2 or 3 other 4* running backs. He was asked to move to fullback early on, just to see the field. He went on to be a great and versatile fullback for 4 years. Great blocker and receiver, pretty good runner in the ZBS. He caught 5 TDs on 41 receptions in his career, also ran for 18 TDs on 124 carries (5.8 YPC). He was constantly praised by head coach Jimbo Fisher for his willingness to move to the position and his work ethic. He called Pryor his "glue guy."

6' 227 lbs, ran a 4.70. Played in 54 games. Did not miss a game.

Could be a backup FB/4th RB/ST guy for the Texans.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013   #1685
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

With pick #246, San Francisco selects Everett Dawkins - DE/DT, Florida State

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013   #1686
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Ravens are up next!
Old 04-21-2013   #1687
Rock N Randy
Legend

Rep Power: 5405 Rock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respected

Ravens select ...

Morgan Breslin, LB, USC

Like Cushing Breslin has seen time at DE and OLB but prolly best suited a ILB in a 34 defense

Guy is strong and fast enough
Got instincts and has that animal mentality to exsist and play in the middle

There are so many guys out there

Since my draft is over now

I'm calling UDFAs

I will be signing for Ravens
Prentiss Waggner, CB/S, Tennessee
Michael Clay, LB, Oregon
Emory Blake, WR, Auburn
Ray Ray Armstrong, S, (formerly Miami FL)

Dallas signs
Brad Wing, P, LSU
Chris Sturgis, K, Forida
Kenny Tate, S/LB, Maryland
Wes Horton, DE, USC
Michael Ford, RB, LSU
Jordan Rodgers, QB, Vanderbilt
Rodney Smith, WR, FSU

I would love all these UDFAs to be on the Texans

Mainly Tate, Horton, Clay, and Breslin.
Would love Wing and Sturgis but we are set there with Lechler and Bullock.

I think Tate and Breslin can be special backers
He is a Huge safety, add 10 more pounds on his frame and he has the speed on the edge to be a rush backer. And he can cover from the outisde positions and has the size and speed to run and cover the evolving utility of TEs

Breslin I just love. Not as good as Cushing but there are similar triats
I would love to nab him late and put him in the middle.

Last edited by Rock N Randy; 04-22-2013 at 08:22 AM.
Rock N Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013   #1688
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey gang, not to worry...I'm back in town to make my own crappy pick for the Tinnbreds...

give me a few minutes to see what I can cook up. (insert Tennessee meth joke here)
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013   #1689
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

The Tennesse Titans throw ESPN's Mike and Mike it the Morning a bone with their final pick...

Mike Golic, Jr. OG, Notre Dame.

Not Mr. Irrelevant, but close...
Old 04-21-2013   #1690
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Atlanta on the clock.

I thought I just saw RT22 in here.
Old 04-22-2013   #1691
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock N Randy View Post
Ravens select ...

Morgan Breslin, LB, USC

Like Cushing Breslin has seen time at DE and OLB but prolly best suited a ILB in a 34 defense

Guy is strong and fast enough
Got instincts and has that animal mentality to exsist and play in the middle

There are so many guys out there

Since my draft is over now

I'm calling UDFAs

I will be signing for Ravens
Prentiss Waggner, CB/S, Tennessee
Michael Clay, LB, Oregon
Emory Blake, WR, Auburn
Ray Ray Armstrong, S, (formerly Miami FL)

Dallas signs
Brad Wing, P, LSU
Chris Sturgis, K, FSU
Kenny Tate, S/LB, Maryland
Wes Horton, DE, USC
Michael Ford, RB, LSU
Jordan Rodgers, QB, Vanderbilt

I would love all these UDFAs to be on the Texans

Mainly Tate, Horton, Clay, and Breslin.
Would love Wing and Sturgis but we are set there with Lechler and Bullock.

I think Tate and Breslin can be special backers
He is a Huge safety, add 10 more pounds on his frame and he has the speed on the edge to be a rush backer. And he can cover from the outisde positions and has the size and speed to run and cover the evolving utility of TEs

Breslin I just love. Not as good as Cushing but there are similar triats
I would love to nab him late and put him in the middle.
Great job RnR
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013   #1692
Rock N Randy
Legend

Rep Power: 5405 Rock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respected

Thank you steel B
If this is a annual think
Be sure to PM me
I'll be here year in and year out
Im a freelance scout year around
Rock N Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013   #1693
RT22
Veteran

Rep Power: 3883 RT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respected

With pick #249 the Falcons select Sean Renfree QB Duke University.
RT22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013   #1694
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

PM'ed my pick for San Francisco to 76Texan

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013   #1695
76Texan
Hall of Fame

On the clock:

44 250 Miami - TexansSeminole -

Old 04-22-2013   #1696
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Dolphins select....

Brandon Ford, TE, Clemson
Old 04-22-2013   #1697
76Texan
Hall of Fame

I need to take my wife's car to the shop.
Can I forward Wolverine's pick to somebody?
Let me know, thanks!
Old 04-22-2013   #1698
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Now that Revis has been traded to the Bucs for a 1st and a 4th we need to start over again.
Old 04-22-2013   #1699
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I need to take my wife's car to the shop.
Can I forward Wolverine's pick to somebody?
Let me know, thanks!
Send it to me.

4 picks remain in the draft!

Old 04-22-2013   #1700
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Alright, Dutch.
Sent!
I'm out.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read