Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-21-2013   #21
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 226054 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dre is asking for a #2 WR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
I guess.... if you class the current all-pro and best LT in football, droty and top 3 ilb in the league, probowl-calibre cb (in 2012 anyway), current dpoty who probably just had 1 of the best seasons by a defensive player ever and a pass rusher coming off a promising rookie season as 'not busts'

just out of curiousity- can anybody show me a better 4 yr streak of prolific 1st rd drafting that the Texans had from 08-11?

best let them keep doing their thing and let aj keep doing his. wonder if the cards regret taking gm advice from fitz re kolb and Michael floyd
Steelers:
2003 -- Polamalu
2004 -- Roethlisberger
2005 -- Heath Miller
2006 -- Santonio Holmes

Steelers:
1969 -- Joe Greene
1970 -- Terry Bradshaw
1971 -- Frank Lewis but in the 2nd round, Jack Hamm
1972 -- Franco Harris
1973 -- JT Thomas (meh)
1974 -- Lynn Swann, Jack Lambert, John Stallworth, and Mike Webster

Cowboys:
1988 -- Michael Irvin
1989 -- Troy Aikman
1990 -- Emmitt Smith

Not saying these are better. Just saying these are some of the good 3-4+ years of drafting.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013   #22
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
The help that AJ needs is a better distributor under center.
Old 04-21-2013   #23
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

You know what this means....Texans will probably draft a punter in the first round.
Old 04-21-2013   #24
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94174 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Seems like a lot of Texans fans never learn.

All of this talk about Posey still? Really?

Posey didn't do squat last season. He made a few plays at the end of the season, but before that he struggled all year to take a position start from guys like Jean & Martin who many were trying to tout as the next big time play makers on the other side of AJ. Did that happen ever? Nope. Just imagine if Martin or Jean got hurt early on in the year for the entire season, and this same off season talk would consist of a ton of people going on and on about how much potential Martin or Jean had and what they could have done had they not gotten hurt. Luckily they didn't, and we're not going through that debacle, but Posey still exists as this next Jacoby Jones/Martin/Jean guy that is going to be the next #2 WR that never breaks out to hardly do anything.

The Texans just need to throw their chips in on a bonafied stud that doesn't have a ton of risk at him being a bust, so they'll need to find a way to get the best guy out of the draft this season or trade up next year if they want to finally accomplish this task of finding a new big time WR. All of this worthless talk about Posey is a waste of time, and people need to look back on history and look at how many other lower tier hopefuls failed to be the guy on the other side of AJ that would do a lot of damage. Posey isn't that guy anymore then JJ/Jean/Martin were. He is just another guy that has low potential that hasn't proven anything that Texans fans are putting blind hope into at this point. HIs injury doesn't help his case either.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013   #25
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95576 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The help that AJ needs is a better distributor under center.
Andrew Coming Home Tour 2016!

Quote:
"Keep my seat warm *****!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-ImCpNqbJw
DX-TEX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013   #26
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75018 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post

Posey didn't do squat last season. He made a few plays at the end of the season, but before that he struggled all year to take a position start from guys like Jean & Martin who many were trying to tout as the next big time play makers on the other side of AJ. Did that happen ever? Nope. Just imagine if Martin or Jean got hurt early on in the year for the entire season, and this same off season talk would consist of a ton of people going on and on about how much potential Martin or Jean had and what they could have done had they not gotten hurt. Luckily they didn't, and we're not going through that debacle, but Posey still exists as this next Jacoby Jones/Martin/Jean guy that is going to be the next #2 WR that never breaks out to hardly do anything.
You realize he basically sat out his entire senior year right? Do you know how difficult it is to play as a junior, sit out as a senior, and then be expected to make an NFL roster as a #2 WR your rookie season? Of course you don't, and I won't guess at your finely polished athletic career because it'd be pointless to do so.

Posey has all the talent necessary to be a premium wideout, but it's up to him. But apparently you can't even give him that, since you've already decided his future.
Vance87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013   #27
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 1809 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post

The Texans just need to throw their chips in on a bonafied stud that doesn't have a ton of risk at him being a bust, so they'll need to find a way to get the best guy out of the draft this season or trade up next year if they want to finally accomplish this task of finding a new big time WR. All of this worthless talk about Posey is a waste of time, and people need to look back on history and look at how many other lower tier hopefuls failed to be the guy on the other side of AJ that would do a lot of damage. Posey isn't that guy anymore then JJ/Jean/Martin were. He is just another guy that has low potential that hasn't proven anything that Texans fans are putting blind hope into at this point. HIs injury doesn't help his case either.
While I agree about the who lower tier hopeful( Jeremiah Johnson I thought something more), Posey was the # 2 prospect coming out Highschool I believe .that dude has the tools to become a solid 1 . Plus he has the want to to get better,and who better to be learning from than a great worker in AJ . Devier Posey would make plays with no QB so he should only be better with an adequate QB in Matt( which is IMO ).

Maybe I'm bias by being a fan ,but I've seen examples in previous hard workers like, Kareem ,Brian ,and JJ, so I'm hopeful this will work with with Posey too . Maybe even drafting Keenan Allen or Nuk . Pair that with. Aj ,Keshawn and Posey mid season. Yea I think the future looks bright for the Texans Wr's

Remember when the secondary was the weakest unit we had . Seems like the good drafting of Rick smith has been paying off . Don't be so quick to write someone off . He was a rookie and Wr is one of the hardest to get use to in the nfl .
Old 04-21-2013   #28
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm really surprised by some of the responses.

Do I think AJ is begging for some help? Borderline. I think he's pointing out what's been screamingly obvious to everyone but the FO, this team needs a legit #2 WR and throwing late round picks at the problem isn't going to solve the problem anymore than late round picks at safety helped.

Name someone else productive at WR since KW production has just fallen off the charts. Martin? Slot WR at best. Lestar doesn't have the high end speed you want in an elite outside WR. Posey was a project before the injury and even more so after. Still a bad pick. This team just can't seem to develop anything legit at WR.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013   #29
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
I'm really surprised by some of the responses.

Do I think AJ is begging for some help? Borderline. I think he's pointing out what's been screamingly obvious to everyone but the FO, this team needs a legit #2 WR and throwing late round picks at the problem isn't going to solve the problem anymore than late round picks at safety helped.

Name someone else productive at WR since KW production has just fallen off the charts. Martin? Slot WR at best. Lestar doesn't have the high end speed you want in an elite outside WR. Posey was a project before the injury and even more so after. Still a bad pick. This team just can't seem to develop anything legit at WR.
Just want to point out that the Patriots had drafted WR higher than the Texans since 2006 (high second #36, and two thirds.) None of them panned out; one was cut.

The Texans had 3 guys:
Jacoby who they let go either due to money or player personal safety (or a combination of both), Posey and Martin who only had one year in the league.
(Two thirds and a fourth.)

Which team did a better job developing receivers? Just saying.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013   #30
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74980 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBleedTexans View Post
While I agree about the who lower tier hopeful( Jeremiah Johnson I thought something more), Posey was the # 2 prospect coming out Highschool I believe .that dude has the tools to become a solid 1 . Plus he has the want to to get better,and who better to be learning from than a great worker in AJ . Devier Posey would make plays with no QB so he should only be better with an adequate QB in Matt( which is IMO ).

Maybe I'm bias by being a fan ,but I've seen examples in previous hard workers like, Kareem ,Brian ,and JJ, so I'm hopeful this will work with with Posey too . Maybe even drafting Keenan Allen or Nuk . Pair that with. Aj ,Keshawn and Posey mid season. Yea I think the future looks bright for the Texans Wr's

Remember when the secondary was the weakest unit we had . Seems like the good drafting of Rick smith has been paying off . Don't be so quick to write someone off . He was a rookie and Wr is one of the hardest to get use to in the nfl .
Posey may or may not make it back. He certainly shouldn't be counted on as a WR2 next yr or for that matter ever. If he makes it back that's a bonus.

Signing JJO and Manning had more to do with the secondary improving than any draft accumen that Rick may posess. Along with bringing on Wade and Wade's handpicked DB coach. (Joseph)
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013   #31
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Just want to point out that the Patriots had drafted WR higher than the Texans since 2006 (high second #36, and two thirds.) None of them panned out; one was cut.

The Texans had 3 guys:
Jacoby who they let go either due to money or player personal safety (or a combination of both), Posey and Martin who only had one year in the league.
(Two thirds and a fourth.)

Which team did a better job developing receivers? Just saying.
it always amazes me how myopic some texans fans are. they expect an unrealistic 'perfect team' but if they actually looked around and studied what other teams do/have done, theyd see this regime is elite in terms of draft and free agency additions even if they is the odd mistake too.
cue some dumbass that 'doesn't settle' and has 'high standards in my own life' that expects no mistakes from the FO ;p
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013   #32
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Steelers:
2003 -- Polamalu
2004 -- Roethlisberger
2005 -- Heath Miller
2006 -- Santonio Holmes

Steelers:
1969 -- Joe Greene
1970 -- Terry Bradshaw
1972 -- Franco Harris
1973 -- JT Thomas (meh)

Cowboys:
1988 -- Michael Irvin
1989 -- Troy Aikman
1990 -- Emmitt Smith

Not saying these are better. Just saying these are some of the good 3-4+ years of drafting.
yep its pretty rare to see the run of home run picks that the Texans have had
Old 04-21-2013   #33
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...wide-receiver/

This made me depressed. Dre is all class and the definition of a pro and this makes me feel like he is now pleading for help.

Maybe Im wrong but this makes me really despise Kubiak and Rick Smith even more.
I don't look at it like that at all. I think Andre is just repeating what the FO has been saying. I'm pretty sure some trouble-making reporter asked him if he thinks the Texans are looking to replace him with a first rounder. Maybe not as straight forward as that, but that's basically what they're asking.

The same thing they asked Steve Smith a few years ago, when he said he wasn't interested in being the number one guy, he was looking forward to helping the young guys & winning.

What Aj is doing, is keeping the locker room together.

Reporter: Looks like the Texans are going to draft a WR in the first, how does that make you feel?
Andre: I'm relieved, I've been asking for some help for a long time
Old 04-21-2013   #34
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33993 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm pretty sure some trouble-making reporter asked him if he thinks the Texans are looking to replace him with a first rounder.
AJ is smart enough to know that his replacement doesn't exist in this draft. Best the Texans could hope for is to get him some help, but our passing game wont win us a SB, so hopefully we go BPA in the first no matter what position and don't reach for over-hyped need.
kingtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013   #35
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
AJ is smart enough to know that his replacement doesn't exist in this draft. Best the Texans could hope for is to get him some help, but our passing game wont win us a SB, so hopefully we go BPA in the first no matter what position and don't reach for over-hyped need.
I would normally agree with you, but I can't say that his replacement doesn't exist in this draft. A lot of #1 receivers have been drafted late first round or later in the league. If we identify a guy that we like at receiver that may not be there in the 2nd then we need to draft him. We're up the creek if something happens to Andre this year without getting more help.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013   #36
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74980 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
it always amazes me how myopic some texans fans are. they expect an unrealistic 'perfect team' but if they actually looked around and studied what other teams do/have done, theyd see this regime is elite in terms of draft and free agency additions even if they is the odd mistake too.
cue some dumbass that 'doesn't settle' and has 'high standards in my own life' that expects no mistakes from the FO ;p
Lets set those expectations low so we wont be disappointed. LOL

This kind of thought process also aligns with the it is impossible to replace Gary. (What will happen to the offense) After 7 yrs when will fans realize that everybody is replaceable in life. Some more than others, Rick/Gary aren't in that category. IMHO

In 7 yrs Rick/Gary haven't found a suitable WR2. Think about that for a moment, 7 yrs. Their doing just a swell fantastic job. (Sarcasm////) I mean the owner had to force Rick/Gary to hire Wade, after yrs of near historical incompetence
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013   #37
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Lets set those expectations low so we wont be disappointed. LOL

This kind of thought process also aligns with the it is impossible to replace Gary. (What will happen to the offense) After 7 yrs when will fans realize that everybody is replaceable in life. Some more than others, Rick/Gary aren't in that category. IMHO

In 7 yrs Rick/Gary haven't found a suitable WR2. Think about that for a moment, 7 yrs. Their doing just a swell fantastic job. (Sarcasm////) I mean the owner had to force Rick/Gary to hire Wade, after yrs of near historical incompetence
lol so predictable..... (highlight the bottom of my post that you quoted)

if you want to be unrealistic fine. become an nba coach and bench every player that ever misses a shot since you don't do 'low expectations'

the Texans recent draft and FA record beats nearly anybodys. KW was an adequate #2 up until the last 2 years when he started slowing down. jacoby was supposed to be the heir then which he flashed occasionally. its not like they've been wasting a load of picks & FA money at the position... like belichick has done at corner and still hasn't much to show for it as a case in pt that even the best don't get it right all the time. time to expand the vision a bit maybe
Old 04-21-2013   #38
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Steelers:
2003 -- Polamalu
2004 -- Roethlisberger
2005 -- Heath Miller
2006 -- Santonio Holmes

Steelers:
1969 -- Joe Greene
1970 -- Terry Bradshaw
1972 -- Franco Harris
1973 -- JT Thomas (meh)

Cowboys:
1988 -- Michael Irvin
1989 -- Troy Aikman
1990 -- Emmitt Smith

What's nice about this list while comparing it to the Texans, the three teams listed ended up winning multiple super bowls.

I know the optimism is really low around here, but I feel confident we will win two or three super bowls.

Just think. The optimism going into 2011 was somewhat low. We exceeded those expectations. Going into 2012, we had high hopes. We ended up getting disappointed. I bet we all get surprised next year.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013   #39
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...wide-receiver/

This made me depressed. Dre is all class and the definition of a pro and this makes me feel like he is now pleading for help.

Maybe Im wrong but this makes me really despise Kubiak and Rick Smith even more.
Lol I want to be the highest paid WR in the league. Hey I need some help. What ev. Can't have it both ways. Dont act like a team player now after you made all your money. Maybe we could afford a free agent WR if your cap number wasn't so feaking high dre. Or how bout you you say what we all know. We need a qb not a wr..........
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013   #40
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

So now Andre Johnson isn't a team player? Man I tell ya...... You learn something new everyday I guess.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read