Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-16-2013   #21
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12237 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who Do You Want the Texans to Draft?

Of that list I'd have to say my favorites would be:
1) DeAndre Hopkins
2) Tyler Eifert
3) Johnathan Cyprien

My thinking now is the Texans may trade back if they have a partner. If not, they may go with best TE (Eifert) if he's still on the board and they value him higher than the others at different positions. My guess is Eifert will be gone by then and I'm not sure how much the Texans will value the WR's that are left at #27 over other positions. They could go in several different directions, which seems to be the problem with all the teams in this whole draft. Nobody seems to know what anybody else is thinking! So it's hard to come up with a good mock draft.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013   #22
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 139289 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

DeAndre Hopkins or Keenan Allen.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013   #23
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

I've liked Deandre Hopkins for a while now. I read somewhere, on one of the blogs I think, that there wasn't a WR that the Texans had a first round grade on. I expect to see a team trade back into the back end of the first. I'm not so sure Rick will have that hard of a time moving back. Can't wait till next Thursday!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013   #24
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Menelik Watson, OT, Florida State. He is a former basketball player that is quick and agile. Very athletic. Perfect for the zone blocking the Texans run. He could fill in at LT in a pinch if something ever happened to Brown. I know typically you don't draft a RT in the first round but this guy could be the exception. Too good to pass up at 27. I can't wait until thursday to see if the Texans trade out of the first round or stand pat.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read