Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 04-18-2013   #1641
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

I'll be out of town for the next few days...when Tennessee's comp pick comes up later, give 'em somebody crappy!
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013   #1642
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79683 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
I'll be out of town for the next few days...when Tennessee's comp pick comes up later, give 'em somebody crappy!
I just let Charlie Casserly make the pick.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013   #1643
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79683 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

29 235 New England - Coon -

30 236 Atlanta - RT22 -
31 237 Cleveland - Texan4Ever -
32 238 Baltimore - RockNRandy -
33 239 Philadelphia - TexansSeminole -
34 240 Cincinnati - Corrosion -
35 241 Seattle - Blake -
36 242 Seattle - Blake -
37 243 Atlanta - RT22 -
38 244 Atlanta - RT22 -
39 245 Detroit - 76Texan -
40 246 San Francisco - WolverineFan -
41 247 Baltimore - RockNRandy -
42 248 Tennessee - SenorStan -
43 249 Atlanta - RT22 -
44 250 Miami - TexansSeminole -
45 251 Cincinnati - Corrosion -
46 252 San Francisco - WolverineFan -
47 253 New York Giants - htownfan32 -
48 254 Indianapolis - Rey -
Old 04-18-2013   #1644
coon
Veteran

Rep Power: 4738 coon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't see Sean Porter on the spreadsheet, if he is available then the Patriots select Sean Porter, LB, Texas A&M.
coon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013   #1645
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by coon View Post
I don't see Sean Porter on the spreadsheet, if he is available then the Patriots select Sean Porter, LB, Texas A&M.
He went 121 to Indy. Next time, try Ctrl+F and then type his name.
Old 04-18-2013   #1646
coon
Veteran

Rep Power: 4738 coon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks, I thought for sure that he should be, then I'm going for broke with my selection. The Patriots select Tyrann Matheiu, DB, LSU.
Old 04-18-2013   #1647
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Thanks, I thought for sure that he should be, then I'm going for broke with my selection. The Patriots select Tyrann Matheiu, DB, LSU.
Yeah, he went 64 to the Jags.
Old 04-18-2013   #1648
coon
Veteran

Ok sorry guys, I'm trying to sift through on my phone while at work, and it isn't going well. Give me minute so I can get to an actual computer.
Old 04-18-2013   #1649
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Ok sorry guys, I'm trying to sift through on my phone while at work, and it isn't going well. Give me minute so I can get to an actual computer.
Just take a punter or a kicker and you will be safe, LOL!
Old 04-18-2013   #1650
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 108350 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
#233 Houston - Dexter McCoil SS , Tulsa. 6'4" 224.

This deep in the draft and still the possibility of an impact player. Safety skills , LBer size. Could be the guy you plug in next to Cushing on passing downs where Quin was last season with the exception that he has the size to match up with the big TE's. An asset in the redzone on those jump ball situations against the taller recievers.

Its a 7th round pick .... nothing to lose.
Sweet pick. Could play joker for us. Cover the Hernandez/Gronk types.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013   #1651
coon
Veteran

Alright, I control F'ed this time and he should be actually available. The Patriots select Jake Knott, LB, Iowa State
Old 04-18-2013   #1652
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Alright, I control F'ed this time and he should be actually available. The Patriots select Jake Knott, LB, Iowa State
Control F'ed should have taken you at least an hour, LOL!
Old 04-18-2013   #1653
76Texan
Hall of Fame

The Falcons and RT22 are on the clock at 5:20 P.M.
Old 04-18-2013   #1654
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
He was taken at 202 by the Bengals.

just kidding...
Old 04-18-2013   #1655
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Why Dutch, I ought to slap you.
I didn't read the fine print until after I checked both the spread sheet and the selection thread several times, LOL!

I almost send an email to coon, too.

RT22, you're on the clock.
Old 04-18-2013   #1656
RT22
Veteran

Rep Power: 3883 RT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
The Falcons and RT22 are on the clock at 5:20 P.M.
With pick #236 the Falcons select Charles Johnson WR Grand Valley State.
RT22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013   #1657
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by RT22 View Post
With pick #236 the Falcons select Charles Johnson WR Grand Valley State.
Could be a diamond in the rough right there!
Old 04-18-2013   #1658
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Glad I got the mail system thingy to work. Anyways, the Browns select...

Chris Gragg, Arkansas (Tight End) - Browns need a TE that can catch and Gragg is the one that fits the bill and is on the board. Needs to work on bulking up and getting stronger but as far as fighting for the ball and making plays, he does that really well.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013   #1659
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
Glad I got the mail system thingy to work. Anyways, the Browns select...

Chris Gragg, Arkansas (Tight End) - Browns need a TE that can catch and Gragg is the one that fits the bill and is on the board. Needs to work on bulking up and getting stronger but as far as fighting for the ball and making plays, he does that really well.
About time somebody takes him.
Old 04-18-2013   #1660
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Ravens are next.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read