Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 04-16-2013   #1561
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Well, I surely hope the Titans actual draft goes no where near as well as that. I'm not sold on Ansah, but the rest of your draft is awesome for value.
I'm having buyers remorse on Ansah...if I had it to do over again I would have taken Jonathan Cooper out of NC. I think the Titans go OL to try to help counter JJ Watt.
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013   #1562
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

OAK selects RB Onterio McCalebb Auburn
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013   #1563
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

14 220 Seattle - Blake -

15 221 San Diego - WolverineFan -
16 222 St. Louis - RT22 -
17 223 Pittsburgh - HonoringEarl -
18 224 Miami - TexansSeminole -
19 225 New York Giants - htownfan32 -
20 226 New England - Coon -
21 227 San Francisco - WolverineFan -
22 228 Washington - SteelBTexan -
Please vote for a group pick.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013   #1564
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Seahawks selections so far: OT, TE, QB, OLB, Wr

Some of their fans are also looking for a Nickel DB, a DT, a RB, and a S.

Their fans suggest either Micah Hyde or Demetrius McCray at CB

I vote Micah Hyde.
Old 04-16-2013   #1565
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Please vote for a group pick.
Has Johnny Adams-CB been picked? He's got good CB potential and would make a good SS if it didn't work out at CB.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013   #1566
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Has Johnny Adams-CB been picked? He's got good CB potential and would make a good SS if it didn't work out at CB.
He's still there and would make a nice prospect at the nickel spot.

I think we should go ahead at make this pick before 4:00 P.M.

If there's no other suggestion, I will switch my vote to Adams and go with it.
Old 04-16-2013   #1567
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm ready to make my pick whenever you guys decide on Seattle.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013   #1568
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
He's still there and would make a nice prospect at the nickel spot.

I think we should go ahead at make this pick before 4:00 P.M.

If there's no other suggestion, I will switch my vote to Adams and go with it.
I think Adams is a better player than Micah Hyde who projects as a future SS to me, and Adams has alot more athleticism and potential.
Old 04-16-2013   #1569
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

FYI, for those considering Tyrann Mathieu from LSU, I was just watching NBCSports show Pro Football Talk hosted by Erik Kuselias. He stated that in an interview last week with Tyrann Mathieu he admitted that he failed at least 10 drug tests and actually didn't know how many drug tests that he's failed.
Old 04-16-2013   #1570
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
FYI, for those considering Tyrann Mathieu from LSU, I was just watching NBCSports show Pro Football Talk hosted by Erik Kuselias. He stated that in an interview last week with Tyrann Mathieu he admitted that he failed at least 10 drug tests and actually didn't know how many drug tests that he's failed.
He also tweeted some incredibly stupid stuff after the Boston Marathon incident yesterday.

Wouldn't touch him. It's hard to justify his talent on the field with all of his faults off of it. Just not worth it. I don't really consider smoking weed to be a serious crime, but 10 failed drug tests is a sign that he just doesn't care. Not exactly a guy you want to give millions of dollars to.

- The Immortal Bo
Old 04-16-2013   #1571
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I'm ready to make my pick whenever you guys decide on Seattle.
Go ahead then, the Seahawks select Johnny Adams, CB, Michigan St.
Old 04-16-2013   #1572
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Quote:
He also tweeted some incredibly stupid stuff after the Boston Marathon incident yesterday.

Wouldn't touch him. It's hard to justify his talent on the field with all of his faults off of it. Just not worth it. I don't really consider smoking weed to be a serious crime, but 10 failed drug tests is a sign that he just doesn't care. Not exactly a guy you want to give millions of dollars to.
I don't tweet so I hadn't heard about this, thanks for the info.. I agree at least 10 failed drug tests screams that this guy just doesn't care. I wouldn't give him any money, just not interested. I'm sure the Bengals will go after him though.
Old 04-16-2013   #1573
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Chargers select Tourek Williams - OLB, Florida International

- The Immortal Bo
Old 04-16-2013   #1574
76Texan
Hall of Fame

On the clock at 5:30 P.M.

16 222 St. Louis - RT22 -

17 223 Pittsburgh - HonoringEarl -
18 224 Miami - TexansSeminole -
19 225 New York Giants - htownfan32 -
20 226 New England - Coon -
21 227 San Francisco - WolverineFan -
22 228 Washington - SteelBTexan -
Old 04-16-2013   #1575
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

San Diego is done.

Chargers final draft
1) Jonathan Cooper - OG, North Carolina
2) Manti Te'o - ILB, Notre Dame
3) Brennan Williams - OT, North Carolina
4) Terry Hawthorne - CB, Illinois
5) Kwame Geathers - NT, Georgia
6) Landry Jones - QB, Oklahoma
7) Tourek Williams - OLB, Florida International

- The Immortal Bo
Old 04-16-2013   #1576
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
He also tweeted some incredibly stupid stuff after the Boston Marathon incident
Any links?
Old 04-16-2013   #1577
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Any links?
I don't have a Twitter but apparently this was the "Tweet"...

Quote:
America… Only thing its good for is making money other than that this a wicked & cruel place to reside… #pray4boston

- The Immortal Bo
Old 04-16-2013   #1578
RT22
Veteran

Rep Power: 3883 RT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respected

With pick #222 the Rams select Ace Sanders WR/KR/PR South Carolina.
RT22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013   #1579
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
San Diego is done.

Chargers final draft
1) Jonathan Cooper - OG, North Carolina
2) Manti Te'o - ILB, Notre Dame
3) Brennan Williams - OT, North Carolina
4) Terry Hawthorne - CB, Illinois
5) Kwame Geathers - NT, Georgia
6) Landry Jones - QB, Oklahoma
7) Tourek Williams - OLB, Florida International
Big fan of this draft. I don't know a ton about the chargers needs but from a pure talent level standpoint, you did awfully well.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013   #1580
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I don't have a Twitter but apparently this was the "Tweet"...
If be said that I doubt he gets drafted at all.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read