Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 04-15-2013   #1521
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

It would seem that Honoring Earl isn't around today, and we're beyond the time limit. Does anyone know what needs Pittsburgh might have or who H.E. had in mind for them?
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013   #1522
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182216 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

The Steelers select Kyle Juszcyk FB Harvard .

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 04-15-2013 at 07:40 PM.
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013   #1523
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185617 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
The Steelers select Kyle Juszcyk FB Harvard .
]
Was a possibility for me until Jones signed , now I dont expect them to draft one with Kultz on the roster.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013   #1524
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Was a possibility for me until Jones signed , now I dont expect them to draft one with Kultz on the roster.
I don't think he'll be on the inactive list. I bet Arien loved that move!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013   #1525
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

With pick# 207, Kansas City's final pick of the 2013 draft, the Chiefs select Josh Boyd-DT from Mississippi St..

Kansas City Chiefs 2013 TT draft.
1. Luke Joeckel-OT
2. Traded away for Alex Smith-QB
3. Quinton Patton-WR
3. Kiko Alonso-ILB
4. Maliciah Goodman-DE/OLB
5. Josh Evans-S
6. Hugh Thornton-OG
6. Lavar Edwards-DE/OLB
7. Josh Boyd-DT/3-4 DE
Old 04-15-2013   #1526
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182216 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

My scorecards so far .

Carolina Panthers

1. Star Lotulelei DL
2. Kyle Long OL
3. na
4. BW Webb CB
5. Shawn Williams S
6. Conner Vernon WR

Pittsburg Steelers

1. Jarvis Jones OLB
2. Johnathon Hankins DL
3. Terrance Wiiliams WR
4. LeVeon Bell RB
5. Montori Hughes DL
6. David King DL / OLB
6. Kyle Juszcyk FB
Old 04-15-2013   #1527
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
With pick# 207, Kansas City's final pick of the 2013 draft, the Chiefs select Josh Boyd-DT from Mississippi St..

Kansas City Chiefs 2013 TT draft.
1. Luke Joeckel-OT
2. Traded away for Alex Smith-QB
3. Quinton Patton-WR
3. Kiko Alonso-ILB
4. Maliciah Goodman-DE/OLB
5. Josh Evans-S
6. Hugh Thornton-OG
6. Lavar Edwards-DE/OLB
7. Josh Boyd-DT/3-4 DE

Quite a haul when you add in A.Smith.

I bet they trade Albert and get a 2nd rd pick back.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013   #1528
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Delete
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013   #1529
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Quite a haul when you add in A.Smith.

I bet they trade Albert and get a 2nd rd pick back.
I can see that happening and they are shopping Albert around right now but I can't see them using that 2nd on another OT. I don't think they'd want to be starting 2 rookie OT's protecting their new FA QB. I think if they trade Albert they can pick up Andre Smith in FA for less than they were paying Albert and then spend that 2nd somewhere else, maybe a TE like Ertz.
Old 04-15-2013   #1530
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I can see that happening and they are shopping Albert around right now but I can't see them using that 2nd on another OT. I don't think they'd want to be starting 2 rookie OT's protecting their new FA QB. I think if they trade Albert they can pick up Andre Smith in FA for less than they were paying Albert and then spend that 2nd somewhere else, maybe a TE like Ertz.
If they can move Albert, Ertz or McDonald could very well be a future Chief.

I dont know much about Rice other TE (Wilson) but he's a big dude that runs like the wind. The Texans could do worse than taking a flier on a guy like that in the 6-7th rd.

Last edited by steelbtexan; 04-16-2013 at 07:11 AM.
Old 04-15-2013   #1531
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

2 208 Jacksonville - Blake -
3 209 Arizona - SteelBTexan -
4 210 Philadelphia - TexansSeminole -
5 211 Detroit - 76Texan -
6 212 Philadelphia - TexansSeminole -
7 213 Minnesota - NCTexan -
8 214 Minnesota - NCTexan -
9 215 New York Jets - dsr23 -
10 216 Tennessee - SenorStan -
11 217 Miami - TexansSeminole -
12 218 Philadelphia - TexansSeminole -
Old 04-16-2013   #1532
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Jags take David Bakhtiari, OT, Colorado
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013   #1533
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
You already took him with pick #87 (Seattle)
Old 04-16-2013   #1534
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
You already took him with pick #87 (Seattle)
He's so good Blake has to select him twice, LOL!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013   #1535
Blake
MMQB

Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh, haha. That was a group pick yall made for me. Did a search before I made the selection, but his name was misspelled in the selection thread.
Old 04-16-2013   #1536
Blake
MMQB

Lets try... Jags take Earl Wolff, S, N.C. State

Last edited by Blake; 04-16-2013 at 09:00 AM.
Old 04-16-2013   #1537
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

With the 209th pick in the NFL Mock Draft the Arizona Cardinals select Micheal Mauti, LB Penn St.

If Mauti hadn't torn his ACL last yr, he would've been a 1st rd pick. He's a hard worker who will make it back. Smart, instinctive playmaker.

Cardinals draft
1. Lane Johnson OT Oklahoma
2. Larry Wafford OG Kentucky
3. Tyler Bray QB Tennesse
4. Brian Schwenke C California
5. Micheal Williams TE Alabama
6. Cooper Taylor S Richmond
7. Micheal Mauti LB Pedophile St.

The Cards have too many holes to fill in 1 draft. They did add 3 10 yr starters to their OL to help keep Palmer healthy, QB of the future, (My #1 QB Bray) The best blocking TE in the draft, (Arians likes to run alot of 2 TE sets)

Taylor is a big, fast physical, smart S. 6th Rd is a good time to take a flier on a guy with Cooper's talent. If Mauti can make it back from injury and Washington can quit smoking the weed, the Cards will have the best young set of ILB's in the NFL.
Old 04-16-2013   #1538
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

You really want to protect your investment at QB, don't you?

Pedophile, LOL!
Old 04-16-2013   #1539
76Texan
Hall of Fame

4 210 Philadelphia - TexansSeminole -

5 211 Detroit - 76Texan -
6 212 Philadelphia - TexansSeminole -
7 213 Minnesota - NCTexan -
8 214 Minnesota - NCTexan -
9 215 New York Jets - dsr23 -
10 216 Tennessee - SenorStan -
11 217 Miami - TexansSeminole -
12 218 Philadelphia - TexansSeminole -
Old 04-16-2013   #1540
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Looks like the rest of the day belongs to Seminole.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read