Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 04-11-2013   #1381
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
LOL, looks like BPA with all the needs.
I checked out a few MBs, and I saw these needs left:
CB, safety, edge rusher, TE, OG, OT.

OLB Devonte Holloman or CB Brandon McGee.
Are they still available?
Are you OK with this pick, srrono?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013   #1382
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I suggest David Bass or Ty Powell,

Are you going to make the pick?
With the 174th pick in the NFL Mock Draft the Oakland Raiders select David Bass DE/OLB Missouri Western.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013   #1383
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
LOL, looks like BPA with all the needs.
I checked out a few MBs, and I saw these needs left:
CB, safety, edge rusher, TE, OG, OT.

OLB Devonte Holloman or CB Brandon McGee.
Are they still available?
This was from yesterday:

Quote:
If nobody suggests anything else, I will go with Holloman at 11:15 A.M.

Raiders select Devonte Holloman, OLB, South Carolina
These are from today:

Quote:
Are you OK with this pick, srrono?
Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
The pick that was made should stand OAK needs OLB.
Quote:
With the 174th pick in the NFL Mock Draft the Oakland Raiders select David Bass DE/OLB Missouri Western.
I think he was OK with Holloman, why do you make the change to David Bass? LOL!
Old 04-11-2013   #1384
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
On the clock:

13 181 Tampa Bay - Ndevine7 -

Ndevine7 was here earlier. Just emailed him.

14 182 Carolina - HonoringEarl -
15 183 New Orleans - htownfan32 -
16 184 St. Louis - RT22 -
17 185 Dallas - RockNRandy -
18 186 Pittsburgh - HonoringEarl -
19 187 New York Giants - htownfan32 -
20 188 Chicago - Dutchrudder -
21 189 Minnesota - NCTexan -
22 190 Cincinnati - Corrosion -
23 191 Washington - SteelBTexan -
24 192 Indianapolis - Rey -
25 193 Green Bay - Mussop -
Also, I have both of Earl's picks; unless somebody takes his guy, that is.
Old 04-11-2013   #1385
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
This was from yesterday:

These are from today:

I think he was OK with Holloman, why do you make the change to David Bass? LOL!
I thought you picked Holloman for somebody earlier?
Old 04-11-2013   #1386
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I thought you picked Holloman for somebody earlier?
I picked Holloman for the Raiders (srrono).
It was from yesterday.

After that, srrono doesn't have another pick until much later on.
His turn may not even come today (pick #205).
Old 04-11-2013   #1387
Ndevine7
All Pro

Rep Power: 273 Ndevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respected

My bad I didnt see him selected. Bucs select Tharold Simon CB LSU
Old 04-11-2013   #1388
Rock N Randy
Legend

Rep Power: 5405 Rock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
People make a successfull mock draft and we've got really good people participating. Thanks for joining.

Steel B
I really enjoy the diverse opinions and analysis of prospects
Everyone has who they like and don't like

A lot of good information from the member mock
Been a absolute pleasure
Rock N Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013   #1389
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndevine7 View Post
The Tampa Bay Bucs select Leon McFadden CB San Diego State
The Brownies took him @139
Old 04-11-2013   #1390
Rock N Randy
Legend

Rep Power: 5405 Rock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The Tampa Bay Bucs select Leon McFadden CB San Diego State
He has already been selected in RD5
6 139 Cleveland - Texan4Ever - Leon Mc Fadden CB San Diego State
I only remember cause I was targeting him
Rock N Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013   #1391
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock N Randy View Post
He has already been selected in RD5
6 139 Cleveland - Texan4Ever - Leon Mc Fadden CB San Diego State
I only remember cause I was targeting him
I think McFadden, Webster, and Cummings make three nice target possibilities for the Texans in the late round.
Old 04-11-2013   #1392
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
My bad I didnt see him selected. Bucs select Tharold Simon CB LSU
Good deal.

I'll have Earl's pick in a minute.
Old 04-11-2013   #1393
76Texan
Hall of Fame

The Panthers select Conner Vernon, WR, Duke
Old 04-11-2013   #1394
76Texan
Hall of Fame

On the clock at Noon:

15 183 New Orleans - htownfan32 -

htownfan32 was here earlier; he'll probably check back in soon.

16 184 St. Louis - RT22 -
17 185 Dallas - RockNRandy -
18 186 Pittsburgh - HonoringEarl -
19 187 New York Giants - htownfan32 -
20 188 Chicago - Dutchrudder -
21 189 Minnesota - NCTexan -
22 190 Cincinnati - Corrosion -
23 191 Washington - SteelBTexan -
24 192 Indianapolis - Rey -
25 193 Green Bay - Mussop -
Old 04-11-2013   #1395
76Texan
Hall of Fame

I don't know much about Simon even though I watched quite a bit of LSU tapes,
I was busy concentrating on the other guys - too many of them, really.

I imagine a tall CB is a good thing.
I need to go back and watch him.
Old 04-11-2013   #1396
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I think McFadden, Webster, and Cummings make three nice target possibilities for the Texans in the late round.
I really like Cummings, He's got the size of a SS and the speed of a CB. He just needs to focus a little better.

Cummings in the 4-5th rd range would be an upgrade over Alan Ball. Steve Williams is built like McCain and is probably better than Brandon Harris.
Old 04-11-2013   #1397
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83899 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

With their 6th round pick, the New Orleans Saints select

Ryan Otten, TE, San Jose State

Depth behind Jimmy Graham.

Last edited by htownfan32; 04-11-2013 at 03:27 PM.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013   #1398
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Sims was taken in the 5th. Redo.
Old 04-11-2013   #1399
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I really like Cummings, He's got the size of a SS and the speed of a CB. He just needs to focus a little better.

Cummings in the 4-5th rd range would be an upgrade over Alan Ball. Steve Williams is built like McCain and is probably better than Brandon Harris.
Not sure about Harris yet. He seems to have made some stride toward the end.

I think I'd like for the Texans to go with a big physical corner though.
Old 04-11-2013   #1400
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83899 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Fixed, I edited my pick.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read